1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Give us your opinion about PBDHH

Discussion in 'Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani' started by Astri, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Astri

Astri New Member

It's his first movie from his production house anyway. Shahrukh must be wanna know what's your thought about his movie.;) Please feel free, post it here.

Here's mine, take it from the other thread:

2. Astri

Astri New Member

This is what Sonal says:

3. Astri

Astri New Member

This is what the other Sonal says: (We have 2 Sonal here?!!:eek:)

4. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

I like this movie a lot. Just from the first scene it is entertaining. There are lots of funny scenes accompained with a serious theme too.It means , for my opinion, to think about what media does to get money and even how the politics use some things what happen for their plans to realize.
    I dont know, it was planned to bring this thoughts to the audience , but it came in my minds while watching.
    So this film is from my view a balance between fun and serious themes.

5. SrkJuhi4eva

SrkJuhi4eva ~Juhi n Srk forever~

I jus love this film alot, i want the dreamz team bk, aziz directing srk and juhi:(

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

me too sonal....

i love this movie... i think it was a great film for them to start out with... it had drama, love, comedy... it was cute!!! i think somewhere they did it with loads of honesty.. i mean it was so cute... ok ill stop now :p

7. Astri

Astri New Member

Yea..if it's about comedy, Shahrukh and Juhi are the best.:thumb:

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

despite all the luke warm reviews about the movie being fair and not so good,etc.. I loved this movie. I think it was different and courageous bringing the ugly side of politics and politicians. it was also very entertaining and had great performances as expected by srk and juhi, a combo that even made it even better.
    I loved the character srk played as a reporter, so much fun and energy. I like him in comedy too.
    the music was fabulous, I still listen to it. I wish srk would make another similar movie.

9. Michelle

Michelle THE BAADSHAH RULES!

i watch this film evry time its aired on star gold.i dont get tired of watching this movie.its funny,serious,emotional,romantic n the music is damn good.i luv this movie too.

10. Lachchi

Lachchi Well-Known Member

Hey!
    I love this movie very much.
    I like the begining with comedy....( scences with the bomb )...grin.
    And then he changed in kindness and earnestness...and then Juhi...I like her.
    The music is absolut fabulous.
    When I hear...I´am the best ,I had this song the whole day in my ear.
    God Bless
    Lachchi

11. SrkJuhi4eva

aw this really is a amzing film, congrats to srk and juhi for making it!

12. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

lol yes astri there are two of us :D

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

i think both of them compliment each other well... i dont think he is able to do comedy so well with any other actress... love this jodi!!!!

14. Alana

Alana New Member

I love this movie. I love the topic, I love the way it works.
    I like the changings on Arjun (?) and the way he act in the movie. At the beginning, stardom and girls are everything, but at the end he's really couraged and fights for the rights of the people. It shows in a very funny way how tv and politics works. Only money counts.
    So I like the way, the criticsm is told, in this funny, ironical and sarcastic way. I love this a lot.
    It's amazing to see, what one wrong word, one wrong story can start. And it's amazing to that people can be very patriotic and fight for a fellow creatre. And that the police man refuse to shoot people who carry the tricolore.

And for the acting there's nothing to say, but great. The only thing for me is, I don't think Shahrukhji and Juhi are a great couple. For me there's no magic no chemistry between them. Sorry, Shahrukhji and Juhi and you all but for me they good as good friends, nothing else.

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

there will be good news for the Germans about PBDH soon. can't tell you details and don't try to get it out of me yet :D will tell you when I get clearance to reveal.

16. Alana

Alana New Member

Why tell than this and not wait untill you have clearance? Sorry just a question, because I wonder you make the people curious? And say in the same sentence "don't ask any further."

17. bhuwan

bhuwan Administrator Staff Member

I'v always been fond of Juhi & ShahRukh Khan working together, so naturually my opinion is biased :)

18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

to make them excited and anticipate good news. thats why.

19. Cristina4him

Cristina4him Inspector number 8

I really enjoyed this movie. We all did in my household. It was well balance:thumb:

20. SrkJuhi4eva

ur the same person from another forum and u said the same there.

well personally srk-juhi r the best couple, ok after juhi/aamir that is, they share such natural chemistry!:heart: