1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

General discussion of JTHJ (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' started by ASLH, Sep 21, 2012.

1. ASLH

ASLH New Member

katrina jab tak hai jaan.png

thats a snapshot from the trailer. and it seems like katrina is wearing handcuffs. did anyone notice that. or do you think thats just weird bangels. i'm really curious what the context in the story will be for that scene. and i'm really looking forward to this movie since i saw the trailer.

sistlashyamu, iamsrking, MaryAnnK and 2 others thanked this.
  2. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

It is handcuffs. Whatever the context is, I think I'll reserve what I'm going to say in my head only. :p Because damn...OK I'm going to say no more. :baby:

MaryAnnK and Anjali72 thank this.
  3. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

If you look carefully there is a police car. It seems like she did something lead her to being arrested. I could be wrong though.

Anjali72 says thanks.
  4. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

the story seems to be very mysterious ... katrina wears handcuffs ....an accident happens.... who comes at first ... katrina or anu ... he leave the one for the other ... or leaves he both and goes back to his work ... he remind the past ... so many questions after I saw the trailer ... I cant wait to know the answer .... Till Diwali is a long time :pout:

5. L.O.V.E.

L.O.V.E. Member

So desperately hoping for this couple to be the "happy end" couple of the movie :)

precious_ain says thanks.
  6. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

And me.... Katrina is seen in one picture in handcuffs ... but ... Anushka said in an interview that her character does not wear a white dress ... intrigue remains ... I hope that the main character does not die:(

7. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

I think that Katrina in handcuffs is nothing serious. I think she gets arrested because of driving the bike under the influence of alcohol & due to the her wild behaviour :lol: Do notice, the one scene of the trailer shows Katrina on the bike with the bottle of wine/champaign in her hand. She is wearing the silver dress, the same dress we see in the handcuff scene.

8. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

Also...I think Kat's character in the movie is waitress - she's wearing white shirt & bow tie in the spaghetti scene. I think she convinces Samar to work as a waiter as well:lol:
    He is wearing the white shirt & black vest during the one of the scene. Maybe it's not very important but guessing the story is so much fun.

9. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

Can mods open a thread for the guessings ?
    Some members (like I do) prefer NOT to get any hints, unless the ones from trailers and stills :thumb:
    I can understand that people have fun doing that, but I would like to be able to watch the stills and to keep myself away from the guessings, please :)

10. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Totally agree with you!!

frenchfan says thanks.
  11. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

I don't think that my post spoiled the story since the handcuffs scene is, in my opinion, explained in the trailer :)
    Anyway, I think speculation thread is a good idea.

frenchfan says thanks.
  12. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

Ок... We are waiting for Diwali:)

frenchfan says thanks.
  13. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

Shah rukh IS, at one point, a waiter in the movie. There's an Indian film critic, Rajeev Masand, who tweeted this spoiler :/

14. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

That, along with other plots of the film people speculated following the trailer, was denied by Namrata Rao who's the editor of JTHJ and also by this guy:
    @AalifSurti
    Can't reveal the story of Jab Tak Hain Jaan yet but I can tell you all these 7 versions of the story are wrong!http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/VR637MkFb4D0uUsWPlhdNK/Deconstructing-the-Jab-Tak-Hai-Jaan-trailer.html

Cila says thanks.
  15. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

Karan#1 says thanks.
  16. Prerna Dewan

I know, Karan, I saw Aalif Surti's tweet. But he says that the suggested plot lines are wrong, not that the tiny elements like amnesia/being a waiter are wrong. Plus, a shot in the trailer does have Katrina wearing a bowtie and a black and white suit..i'm pretty sure she's a waitress!
    In any case, irrespective of whether the tweets are true or not, the point i was making was that it was highly irresponsible of rajeev masand to tweet spoilers.

17. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Even namrata rao was denying it all, I'm sure he was denying those things as well.

18. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

we knew this WAY before that masand guy tweeted that from sunny malik or bollywoodgora (forgot which) or someone who was a part of this scene and couldnt keep it to himself when they were shooting in London.

19. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

and the other half of masand's 'spiler' tweet doesnt sound convinving to me.

20. Prerna Dewan

well let's hope they're not true. i don't want the movie to be spoiled for us because of some irresponsible tweet-er.