1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Gauri Khan is missing SRK

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Devdas forever, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Devdas forever

Devdas forever Well-Known Member

shahrukhjaan and Rayhana thank this.
  2. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

Rubbish video and talks. Sorry, I have to say that!

3. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

For me this is another try to say that there is something wrong between Shah Rukh and Gauri. Rubbish!

S.one says thanks.
  4. hanan tharwat

hanan tharwat Member

he been busy coz his work so hard 2 movies release in one year and between them one month and ra one take may time why they try to say that and also in his birthday guri make a good party to him every thing is well just be the media away from them

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

how would they know that Gauri is missing him? he has been working like this for the past 20 years and nothing like this happened so now the media suddenly realized that Gauri is missing him.. bohoo, he's on vacation to Dubai with the her and the kids.. get a life ppl!

S.one says thanks.
  6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Oh, my gosh! Gauri has a life!!! Give me a break. Yes, she has a life separate from Shah Rukh and she is still happily married!!!

Anjali72 says thanks.
  7. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Very well said Dear!:hug: Nothing more to add since I totally agree!

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  8. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I think they have a very special marriage and that it is not a conventional one. SRK is very lucky to have a wife that understands his need to work and his need to connect with his fans and Gauri is lucky, well she is married to Shah Rukh!!! The most beautiful soul and man in the world! :heart:
    And we are very lucky to have them both!

9. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

Absolutely!

I'm not sure whether Gauri is lucky, though. As much as I admire him as an actor and find him interesting and appealing, I wouldn't want him for a husband. *lol*

10. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

I would be happy and proud to have a husband like him. Okay, he's much traveling alone. He also will not always be happy. But the moments you spend together are even more intense. He is always faithful to his wife and loves his children above all else. Surely that is what counts.:heart:

myshahrukh, shahrukhjaan and MaryAnnK thank this.