Funny Friday 30/03/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by luxia, Mar 30, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Funny Friday !

Ladies and gentlemen… boys and girls… thanks for logging on!

It’s been a time of a lot of fun and frolic on KBC! From giving away cars to having Sanju and Boman on the show last night – it’s been a crazy time on and off the sets.

While you were enjoying the episodes on television we were wrapping up the last lot of episodes for April on the sets. KBC shoots completed last evening and it’s quite a funny feeling for me right now. I am feeling quite restless about not having to go to the sets and meeting the new lot of contestants… All the late nights and never ending days now feel like they got over really quickly…

I’m already beginning to miss them!

I’m off to Malaysia now for an awards ceremony and then to London from there for the unveiling of my wax statue at Madam Tussauds. Will I be seeing any of you there? If you are coming do come up and talk to me – would love to know what you think about the show and KBClive.

Well I’m gonna run now – my wife wants me to pack for the trip!

Love you!

SRK

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

omg!!!!!!!!!! how sweet can a person be!!!:D..
    i love hiiiiiiiimm:heart:. wish i could see him in london and tell what i think about him..:):rolleyes:

4. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: Funny Friday 30/03/2007

AWWWWW that's so sweet! I'd love to be there and talk to him :love: hope he has a safe trip and a great time :D :hug:

5. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

He's going to London via Malaysia... does that mean there will not be any more blogs??? nooooo.... :pout:

:mmph: And to quote Don: "Nobody says thank you anymore..." :p :D :D :D

6. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: Re: Funny Friday 30/03/2007

aaaaaaaaaaaaaw Luxia thanks a big fat lot for sharing this wonderful final ( :( ) blog with all of us! You rock!!! :hug:

7. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah thankyouu Luxiaa dear for sharing it with us:hug:.:Dyou made me reslly hppy with this today:D

8. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Oh thank you, Luxia :hug: :hug: .

This is the second time in an interval of 15 minutes that I read sweet words said by Shahrukh :) . It makes me love him even more. Actually, with each day passing, I love more and more :p .

Oh Shahrukh, I'd love to come to Madam Tussauds while you are there. But I can't, Sweetu. But I promise, I'll go there as soon as I can :D ...

I still can't believe there is a man so sweet in the world :love: .

9. najet

najet dil se

Re : Funny Friday 30/03/2007

thank you Luxia WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW it is a so soft being if attaching by these words for us Rukh on KBC, it will we miss Shah will miss me all, it was so close to us with this blog ...... will continue T it has to give us this news???? I am on it will be very occupied for the continuation Happy voyage Shah rukh, good success and that god blesses you we let us like you even more

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

he's lucky he gets to leave...

11. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thats really nice thanks for shariung i hope shahrukh comes back for the next season i cant wait for the awards ceramony and the statue

12. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you for sharing! :) :)

13. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG...soooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!:heart::kiss::hug:

Thanks Luxia.:)

14. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

i know yaar the more i read the more i fall in:heart: