1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

FROM Which MOIVE?

Discussion in 'Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani' started by SWEET, Jun 9, 2008.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: FROM Which MOIVE?

Should i say you something? i have the DVD :p but i dont know the trailer but i want to watch it now.

2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Re: AW: FROM Which MOIVE?

Owh!!! HAHAHAHAH! :pound: :lol: It's the menu of the DVD too btw :p:thumb:

3. phul

OMG I like that Ad no i love it.:faint: thank you Rashri thank you for sharing that video with me and all others here.:hug:

4. phul

AW: Re: AW: FROM Which MOIVE?

Yes sure but i have the German version and i can't rember that i have seen the ad on my DVD. :mad: But now i want to have that Version to.:D

5. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Re: AW: Re: AW: FROM Which MOIVE?

HAHAHA and I always want to order the Germen DVDs because they have more special features :lol: :p

6. phul

Ha ha we have nice Postcards and a cute Poster from Aryan And Shah Rukh togehter. Maybe it is on the DVD and i dont have seen it till now. i will watch my again and then i will say it you. i know in Germany it gives to Versions the one from Rapideye movies with the Poster and Postcards ( they have wonderful Quotes from Shah Rukh on the Backside. ) And one with 3 DVD the to Dokumentaions and Paheli.

7. phul

Ok i know sure this Pic is not from a Movie but please anyone knows from where this Pic is? Please :pray: it would be so nice from you if you can say it me.

please click for bigger sizze.

[​IMG]

8. phul

Ah thank you so much Anna for your help and thank you for your hard work. I know it is not easy to make that all.Thank you so much for this. The Pic is really wonderfull. And thank you for sharing the Magazin Side and the really very very big picture :hug::hug::kiss:

9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thank you Anke for asking about the pic and thank you Anna for helping with the pic :D i've been serching for where it came from too and im glad i found out :madgrin:

10. phul

Ah finally i have found the Thread. :) I know this pic is not from a Movie. But i so wants to know from where and when is that pic? Ok obviously Shah Rukh is sitting in his Car. But was he came from a performance a Concert or somethig like that? He is wet from sweat. It looks like after a Performance. God :faint2: i wish i would been in the Car too. :faint2:

Attached Files:

11. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

its from the last filmfare awards :)

precious_ain, SRKdream and Wafa thank this.
  12. phul

Oh thank you so much Ela. :)

13. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

My Q isn't from which movie. I know this is from Chalte Chalte. But it appears it's deleted scene and I can't find it on Youtube :( .
    bscap0052il.jpg

14. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

I remember watching Chalte Chalte Deleted Scenes somewhere but it was long time back though, i shall look for them again, will let you know Meryama! :)