1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend means family

Discussion in 'Billu Movie Reviews - Members' started by KhushiDreamz, Feb 15, 2009.

1. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

First of all, let me tell you. What a beautiful and simple movie, and adding to the simple word, so extraordinary scenes.

I just have to say few things about the movie.

Irffan Khan: I think he did quite excellent, he actually made me feel sad in some parts, and happy in others, and not that many actors can do that. His role was very difficult I think, Billu has some many issues in his life, and everything like a "pump" comes and changes his entire life, one of my favorite scene from him is when he was asking for the loan, that was quite impressive, another relevant scene is when he went to the school and asked for his children stay in the school and that teacher:mad: she was something else. But the most memorable scene was when he try to meet Sahir, ohh poor Billu he ended with lot of pain.

Lara: She was amazing, I love her character, specially because even though she is very simple and she is quite beautiful and childish.

Shah Rukh: Incidentally SRK is Sahir:tape2: as the end title said.:D Oh if does incident happen so often in all the movies I think the cinema will make more money :lol:
    What can I say about SRK, he acted as himself! He was so fresh, my first impression was, that's the real SRK that who he is in real person, every time he appeared made a whole contrast in the movie it was like the light from all confusion in Billu's life, SRK's role I just can't have word more than say that he was himself, I'm wondering if SRK had to read any script because it was like reality in my eyes, It was SRK I do not know if you guys understand what I'm trying to say. He is just perfect.

Music and choreography, amazing. That's it.

The scenes from the filming movie was amazing, now I'm sure want to see SRK in that kind of action movie, I hope he does it, because with that look all the girls around me in the theater were about to faint! And I'm serious speaking.

The main point:
    A true friend is that one, that no matter what happen, he will always be there for you, and you will always be in his heart and mind. Because a true friend, is more than a friend, is a family, is part of us. Is our complement.

PS The last scene between Billu and Sahir was amazing. And Sahir speech, I just wanted to get into the screen and hold him and hug him:( i was still crying because of it, I know I sound melodramatic, but what an acting of SRK!!!!

In other word for me this movie was
    10/10

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you so much Eliana for the review :thumb: