Friday the thirteenth…. 04/13/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by Chicken, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Friday the thirteenth….

Ladies and gentlemen… boys and girls… welcome back!

So today is Friday and it’s the thirteenth and many people are quite superstitious about the day and believe it brings bad luck. Do you believe in that? Or any other superstitions? I don’t and therefore find it to difficult understand them.

I believe in all Gods and I think if you are clean hearted and honest you will always go ahead in life and nothing can stop you. All you need is believe in yourself…

I don’t have any superstitions… I do like to see my kids and be with them before I am about to start something big or special… maybe that’s a ritual – if you can call it that- I do try and follow. I also do say a prayer: Nasrool – lahi – Minal - Fatah - ul - Kareem. I always say this when I’m doing something special… you may have also caught me saying that on the show… It’s just a good wish…
    But other than that I don’t follow any rituals or believe in lucky charms or in superstitions like this… but I’m sure different regions and cultures might have numerous rituals and superstitions and I’d love to hear about them. And have you tried to understand the reason why they have come into existent or do you just follow them?

So let me know…waiting to hear from you!

Lots of love

SRK

PS: I have a beautiful finale planned for the last episode of this season… details on Monday…

- indyapeople.indya.com

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I knew I am too late....

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

i dont believe in certain superstitions but there are some that i respect because of my family's beleifs... wonder what the details will tell us about the finale...

5. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

LOL... usually, it's me who's too late :rolleyes:... but today, was the first time I haven't been too late.

Well... I guess this proves it once more for me... Friday the thirteenth is my lucky day. :D

So, I guess yes, I am superstitious... :p

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

:D :D :D

7. shahzura

shahzura New Member

Thanks Gai!!:) I really love to read Shahrukh's blog...especially when he wrote "So let me know…waiting to hear from you!"...it makes me feel like I'm his friend :D & it feels good! Hehehe :heart:

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Yes... I know what you mean Zura... it makes me feel so close to him... and that's a truly wonderful feeling. :heart: :heart: :heart:

LOL... Shah Rukh has indeed loads of friends here. :D