Follow/subscibe to Shah Rukh Facebook, Youtube and Google+ pages

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, May 25, 2011.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

shahrukhjaan, Pompula, MaryAnnK and 5 others thanked this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

4. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

He's taking over the world hehe :D

5. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

SRK comes more closer to you!
    IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, May 25, 2011] 9 Comments

Badshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan has set out to give exclusive treat to his huge family of fans.

The King Khan lately has put on air a special video on his micro-blogging site, only for the sake of his admirers! This is SRK’s first video blog where he is at his best – being witty and using his typical tongue-in-cheek style.

In the video the star recounts bad things and good things that happened to him in past few days and he has even rated for each of the incidents from score of one to ten. He also reveals that they are going to release ‘Ra.One’ trailer by the end of this month.

On a lighter note Shah Rukh remarked that if viewers like this video he will do more of this often….

Anjali72, SRKdream and pleasant thank this.
  6. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

Wonderful - :thumb:

7. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Just subscribe to his YT channel.:D Hope he will upload more videos soon.

8. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Me too!! Me too! Now I will know and won't be the last one to see him! I am usually a day late and a dollar short! This is exciting!

9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

ok, so this is an incentive for me to stop being lazy & create another YT account..

you have to register to so many things before you finally get a YT account now :rolleyes:

10. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

What really surprises me is that the account has been there for days, and he still only has 730 subscribers... The video has been viewed over 15000 times yet people aren't subscribing... Strange... :confused2:

11. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

^Because people watch it on other sites that "embed" it. Happned to me too, I've watched thinking that someone (a fan) uploaded it on their account till I saw this thread! :D then I subscribed!

12. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Its because he uploaded the video on WhoSay and everyone watched the video there as he tweeted it and that is the instant place to get to. But the Youtube Channel has not got tweeted or promoted in any which way! We all came to know about it from his WhoSay page.

13. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

I subscribed the same moment, when watched the vid on the first day as i have a weird habit to check the uploader on YT :p But i also think, its on everyone itselfs to subscribe or not ..

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

same here.

to be honest i have been watching it all this time on his whosay page & downloaded it directly from there too. only found out about the youtube channel from here..then when i went back to his whosay page i saw theres now a Twitter, Facebook & Youtube button on the side, which if you click it goes to his pages there :p

i guess everyone still thinks its twitter he's using

15. Steffi_Khan

Steffi_Khan Member

Subscribed!:cheer2:
    Its awesome that he've got his own YT channel for us! so sweet.
    lets just hope he'll soon get a phone 2 only for us to contact him :Dyah i wish..

16. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

17. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

wow now i have a good reason to have a youtube account =D

18. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

I think we should make a thread so that people know he's in facebook too, I bet there are still people that don't know that he's on fb... (Akshay Kumar, Priyanka Chopra and Aamir Khan have more fans in fb :confused: ) I know it's not a competition, but still we should make him the biggest superstar everywhere :D

19. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

^That's EXACTLY was I was thinking!! :D It was suuuper weird..Even Salman has 3 Millions...and SRK has abt les tha 2 :S

20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

true. I edited the thread accordingly.

Please share his pages of Facebook and Youtube on your social networks and ask your friends (srk fans) to subscribe to him. I can't believe he has less than 2 million on FB! and his youtube has just over 1000 subscribers and only over 25k viewed his video!!
    Where are all SRK fans???? spread the word people!

You don't need to have a youtube channel to subscribe, if you have a gmail address you can log in using your gmail and subscribe, this means you will get an email notification every time he uploads a video.

darina4srk, MeryamaSRK and Number8 thank this.
  21. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member