1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

FIVE Thoughts -S-h-a-h-r-u-k-h-k-h-a-n

Discussion in 'Oldies But Goldies **HOT**' started by StellaM, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

so cute:love:

2. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

What an introspective piece! Where did this come from? Do we know its history? Almost soulful to listen to. Thanks for posting this.

3. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I know:)
    I just saw it and was like......ok:D
    I didn't know you was African:)
    Its no big deal for me. I just wanted to say something...I guess:D

4. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

....... The last part of the five thoughts of our King !!!!......:heart::heart::heart: THE END!!!.... ;):)

[​IMG]

..... I hope you all enjoyed these five thoughts of young Shahrukh as I did !!!!... :D:D:D

darina4srk and Sadusah thank this.
  5. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: FIVE Thoughts -S-h-a-h-r-u-k-h-k-h-a-n

thank you sooo much Stella for sharing this :hug:

i really enjoyed it :love: :D :D

but like MaryAnn said, where is it from?

6. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

oooh, he said: sh:tape2:t :lol::kiss:
    thanks Stella :thumb:

7. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

"s*** here we go again"
    :lol:

8. StellaM

StellaM Well-Known Member

9. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

10. i love his smile. his handwritting is funny but i like it. i can't wait for his autobiography.

rubyroo says thanks.
  11. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

He is and has always been an original. These are wonderful pictures. Ditto the handwriting and the thoughts.

12. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

How sweet to visit his younger self! And how telling his words were, I don't think he has changed much.......so cute, so sweet! :heart: I miss not knowing him then.........

Jasmine and rubyroo thank this.
  13. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

ohh this was wonderful...really!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I love his handwriting...:heart::heart::heart:

Jasmine and rubyroo thank this.
  14. rubyroo

this is interesting. I just watched MNIK again. In this movie it shows him writing a few times. Instead of using cursive as he does in the notes in this thread, he prints, mostly all in capitals. It makes me realize the thought he puts into the development of the characters he plays, since he wrote in a much different way than we see here.

Jasmine says thanks.
  15. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

I wish I could have known him then, too. I feel so lucky to have learned about him now. I loved reading his writing & seeing his pictures. He says such interesting things. When he talked about his physical features, no matter what he said - I think he's perfectly beautiful. Every physical feature of his is dear to me. And I love his mind. I love how he thinks about things. I love the questions he has. I love everything about him.

Debbie and rubyroo thank this.
  16. rubyroo

These writings of his from his youth are a treasure.

Anjali72 and Jasmine thank this.
  17. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

I agree. I noticed and loved the fact that in every movies of his there are always some small gestures and details that he added to his characters. It was subtle and every time I watch his movies there's always one new thing to be discovered.

rubyroo and Anjali72 thank this.
  18. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

There you say something so true. They showed K3G, KKHH and KHNH in the last week at German TV and I watched those films again after some time and suddenly I noticed little gestures or facial expressions that seemed completely new for me although I really watched this films many many times before!:)

19. rubyroo

I just watched DDLJ again. In the final scene where he is on the train, and he just looks and looks at Simran's dad. There comes a point where he realizes that Bauji is going to let Simran go, and his expression changes. He is brilliant.

Xeny, Jasmine and Anjali72 thank this.
  20. A Shah

A Shah New Member

I like this one line from his serial Fauji... "Nothing is Permanent... Everything is Temporary."