1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Finale VIDEO!! SRK & Juhi in Knights Angels !!

Discussion in 'Knights & Angels' started by prilvsrk, Apr 2, 2009.

1. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

I loveed the finale.....SRK was looking great...reminded me of zee carnival with the same shirt and i was keep telling my family how i couldnt believe how he wearing the same shirt was sooo close to me:heart::heart:....and it was also nice to see SRK/Juhi freindship:kiss:...they were sooo cute...i wish they do another movie together...nice show...

2. Hayah

Hayah Member

for me this link I can see just 1 minute ..... I don't know why...

3. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

check youtube.. the videos have been posted.

4. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

this ep was so cute! though i felt bad for those girls that didnt make it... esp since they broke down in tears...though the ones that won are so lucky!!! diamond broach presented to them with a hug by srk... :p

6. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

oh GOD this is just wow and wow and just wow.
    He is a lovely man. when they were announcing the winners he was looking sad and he was sad for all those who could not make it.
    Because he did a lot of struggle he know that how it feels when you could not make it.
    And i personally felt that when he was talking about her mother his voice was like he will cry. and till the end his voice was like that. i dont know i feel it.
    Bur i really love him he was very supportive and very nice a genital all the time.
    this is the secret that every one loves him and every body respect him and he is so success full because after allot of success fame and achievements he is still the same the simple Delhi boy. who is simple and genital and who still feel sad when he thinkof his mother.
    I dont know how to explain his simplicity and innocent.
    and i dont know how to explain that how much i love this man.
    he is actually shahrukh.like his name.

7. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

wow that was awesome! especially what he said to the girls who didn't get selected!