1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Filmfare Interview jan. 2012 issue

Discussion in 'Interviews' started by mumbiene, Jan 4, 2012.

1. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

oh gosh this woman :mad: i always never liked her... now i have reason not to

2. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

You know, we can't know precisely, truthful it is the information or not.

3. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

it might be preity.i remember it was after dil se, she went arnd telling ppl tht he flirted with her. that.s why he didnt work with her for quite some time. he also said this in an interview that she finally apologized and he agreed to kal ho na ho.

4. RizwanaShahrukh

but pri... shah and preity seem to be quite cool about it now..infact they find it rather funny now...

i still think its something very recent... orelse why would shah talk about it? :confused2: i dont think he would be upset over something that happened years ago...except for the salman saga ofcourse...

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

yeh.. everything is definitely fine now. it was all sorted out a while ago. maybe he's just talking about to show how people misunderstand his perfect intentions for no reason whatsoever. just my opinion. who knows! ::noidea:

6. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

Preity called him a verbal flirt which, according to him, annoyed him enough to refuse Mission Kashmir because Preity was a part of it. They sorted their difference though, as we know. :)

Mahima Choudhary accusing him of making a pass at her would be especially odd, since Gauri was pregnant and suffered a miscarriage during the shooting of Pardes.

@RizwanaShahrukh:
    Yes, probably you are right, it's more likely he would think of a recent event in which case I believe it must be the fight eith Salman Khan.

Btw I googled as well :D but didn't find anything.

7. RizwanaShahrukh

mystery mystery mystery :frusty: shah sure has found the perfect way to keep me busy this week :mmph:

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

:lol::p

9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i only remember SRK talking about preity zinta telling everyone that Shah made a pass at her. that was during Dil Se..maybe he was talking about that incident but the way he said it sounds as if he is talking about now.
    if it was recent we would have known thanks to the blood hounds....uh, media. thanks to media.

10. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

do I understand correctly..is he saying he doesnt approve his children to see love making-kissing on screen but its ok with violence and killing :(

11. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Not that it's our business, but I think he's okay with them viewing violence at it provides an outlet through which to channel the inner darkness which exists within each of us without actually engaging in physical violence, whereas viewing lovemaking scenes does not necessarily have any such positive outcome.:)

Neeran and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  12. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

He didn't say that at all. He said he doesn't like them to see HIM doing love scenes( as their father) however he wasn't talking about love scenes in general. I think they are a little too young for that anyway. Also the kind of violence he is talking about is not chain saw massacre, it's the kind of roles he does. He doesn't even cuss in his movies so they can't be that violent,right?

RizwanaShahrukh, nika and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  13. nika

nika Well-Known Member

He's completely right in his logic IMO. I think every parent would show his/her children a killing scene much easier than a love making scene. And now considering the family man Shahrukh is, he's talking about his own children watching their father making love with another woman. It definitely would not be an easy thing for him and I completely understand and agree with that.
    By the way his killing scenes normally are not that violent in comparison to many movies out there.

RizwanaShahrukh and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  14. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

He is just pointing to himself when it comes to perform certain act on screen, as logically children will lose all the objectives and logic when they see their dad portraying love in a very explicit way to other women than their Mom.

Though personally I don't mind to see him in such scenes if he is willing to do so in the future as I know he is an actor at the end of the day or any creepy role in that sense. But I definitely understand his thoughts and those sensitive matters to parents when they try to explain their job demands at times.

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  15. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I agree. I remember, how children Antonio Banderas cried, when Children of spies watched a film. They have decided that their father has other family. Certainly, the Aryan and Suhana is already more senior, but... Questions all the same can arise.

Neeran says thanks.
  16. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Like others already said, the issue is of his kids seeing HIM doing such scenes.. He has talked about it before also.. And the way he has explained it.. When he does a fighting scene, he can and does explain to his kids how it's been done... That he is not actually hitting and getting hit, but it's only made to look like that with shooting angles and cutting. But if HE was kissing and touching very intimately another woman in a film, it wouldn't be the same... He would actually have to do it for real.. I think it makes perfect sense the way he says it!

RizwanaShahrukh, Rayhana and nika thank this.
  17. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Back to the mystey woman... I for one am very sure he's not talking about Preity here. And Preity didn't say he made a pass at her, she called him a verbal flirt and I think she actually said it to him, not behind his back... This happened the first time they worked together.. Later they worked it out and became friends.. The way he talks about it here, does sound like a more recent thing and especially it sounds like someone he has known at least for a while... And I think who ever it is, he no longer has a good relationship with her...

Of course, she's not necessarily an actress, could be anyone working in films in any capacity. Well, I'm assuming she's someone from he industry...

RizwanaShahrukh and Rayhana thank this.
  18. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

we should really become detectives now! :spy:

19. RizwanaShahrukh

ive already started my investigation detective pri! :becky:

20. RizwanaShahrukh

gosh u summed it up so well... agree a 100% with you... question now is... is it an a-grade actress or one of the lesser known/successful ones... :tsk: gosh so many people think its either kareena or pc :rofl: