1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Filmfare Interview jan. 2012 issue

Discussion in 'Interviews' started by mumbiene, Jan 4, 2012.

1. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

wot happened in 2009? wot do u have in mind?

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Katrina Kaif bday party.. it was all over the media

3. RizwanaShahrukh

oh yeah that...i thought about that...but then shah said "event"...then i thought that was a birthday party, not an event :tsk:

somehow i feel shah was referring to something that happened very recently :confused2:

any idea about the actress he is talking about? :pout:

4. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

2008 :)

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

oh :lol: true well, maybe something happened during Ra One promotion..

:pound: never mind! that one said it happened with Amitabh.. got mixed up :lol:
    but there was this book writer, it was posted on planet.. cant remember that name!
    true, i saw a scan from a mag and it was 2009 but the bday party was 2008 :nod:

6. RizwanaShahrukh

even me too!!! :scared: honestly the first thing that came to mind when i read what shah said was: RA.ONE MUSIC LAUNCH! Coz seriously even i was shit scared and shocked after seeing that! Well whatever little i saw during the launch... maybe more happened backstage :eek:

u actually have an idea of who the actress is? :eek2: ruji! u seriously need to work that memory of yours now!! please! :p

7. RizwanaShahrukh

that "peck on the cheek" story..is a 100% about the pc issue at the just dance finale... those pics r all over the net...with disgusting comments :mad: rce should seriously do something to clean up all this "rubbish' on shah...

8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i edited my post, cause that was a different actress
    but here:http://www.planetsrk.com/community/threads/dear-mister-bollywood.24343/#post-810793 i dont know if that was an actress or not but she's :crazy::nod:

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  9. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

That book-writing woman was no doubt crazy, but I don't think Shahrukh was talking about her, because he said it was someone he thought he knew... Wasn't she just some random person asking SRK for money...

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  10. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i think this writer had also been friends with him.. if im not mistaken :confused2:

11. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

That was a really Fantastic interview. But really couldn't take it seeing him so sad. :pout:

He is so aware of what ppl say about him, yet he doesn't let others feel it.. or show it in any other way. He is such a great man!
    Many things have been said in the post as well, but he looks to be the most hurt this time!!! :Cry:

Loved the way he spoke about Islam... that was really touching. :heart:

But, this one line scared me to death : "...and I will die like a king." Can't even imagie that!! May Allah bless you with a long, healthy, happy & respected life .. Ameeen!! :pray: :amen:

"But the sad thing is that my people love me less" - Just that becoz thats the human nature of not valueing the great things that they have themselves! :yell: They will even praise the most stupidest hollywood movie/star.. but not realise what a jewel they themselves have.. much more better in every which way!!! :rant: It's just like .. Ghar ki murghi .. daal barabar!!!!!! but, you should know.. we all love you too much. You are our family!!!! :hug::kiss:

after seeing what??? pls let me know... :noidea:

12. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

So true. The world outside of India appreciates srk more and better recognises the monumental figure he is and his iconic status in bollywood. In India (I don't live there but it's obvious) there is a lot of negative exposure to stars, a lot of jealousy towards a successful figure like srk and a lot of hatred as a result of fan rivalry between fans of various actors. A lot of people who are a fan of another actor, lets say aamir khan or salman khan, have hate towards shah Rukh Khan because
    they're so carried away by the whole rivalry at the box office, which is also carried through by the media. It's as if for the people that each actor is at a war for who is the bigger star at the box office and since srk has been on top of the box office for a while, it's perhaps about bringing down srk to show that their fav actor is bigger not srk. They probably feel srk's success is a threat to their actor and can't stand srk's films going well and when they find anything bad in the film or it underperforms they'll start making a big fuss over it as was the case with ra.one. This is quite evident in the whole salman fans vs srk fans, where it's a general case of salman fans hating srk and spreading negativity about him. But also to blame is the media who thrives on spreading negativity about stars which they feed to the public. And this whole negativity around srk was just blown out of proportion after ra.one, where they kept hating on him for the film's weaknesses or it's so called failure at the box office. But good thing is, a lot of haters are quiet after don 2.

RizwanaShahrukh and S.one thank this.
  13. RizwanaShahrukh

sorry for going o/t guys

well its my observation only :nod: others need not feel the same way but i was really scared after seeing this.... well so much so that i watch what i say to him on twitter now... or even mention his twitter handle in...

when the journalist asked him why is priyanka not present for the launch... shah's words were polite but he had this razor sharp tone and look in his eyes... i was really scared.. never saw that side before..maybe thats why i felt that way... i always wondered why shah just didnt say : pc is busy or perhaps need not be there...but even his answer scared me...

http://www.youtube.com/user/RaOneMovie#p/c/EE851186366BD67F/1/g6fgKxMQ2yg

14. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Wonderful interview. Really feel for him.:hug:

15. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

If the reporter had asked in a straightforward manner why she wasn't attending, I'm sure Shah Rukh would also have answered in a straightforward manner. The fact that he was acting innocent while asking but clearly implying something else, that too, on a very public platform, which is just disrespectful, must have triggered Shah Rukh to answer the way he did. I always feel so bad that Shah Rukh has to deal with the unrelenting negativity of the media, but I was so glad he put this fool in his place.

darina4srk, bluey[Ru], Ishq19 and 2 others thanked this.
  16. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

can someone please direct me to the video everyone is talking about? i'm having a hard time finding it.

the line about his own people loving him less is just heartbreaking. :( when i read that i sort of wanted to stand up and be like.. "but i still love you shah!" unfortunately for a lot of indian ppl, the constant marketing (which is exhausting for him no less) is not appreciated. they don't like seeing ads, promos, song, cricket, tv shows of him all the time. i felt that when i was in india before the release of ra.one. on one saturday night, he was literally on 3 reality shows on different channels all at the same time. of course the more the better for me, but a lot of my family/friends, who even like/love him were like "this is too much." it's more of a constructive criticism towards his post-production methods i feel, he needs to learn how to scale back and not be everywhere all the time. i'm sure if i see other actors (who i like/don't like watching) everywhere, it would annoy me too. people are very over critical of him. if he doesn't cut his hair for one day, there are 20 people being negative about it, and that unfortunately is a part and parcel of stardom - which i fail to understand :(

all this talk about him and PC are really disgusting though. i've read some of these comments, and it's such dirty talk, i can't even think of him EVER ever ever doing that. it makes me sad/angry for all those people who think like this. they obviously have some deep disturbing issues.

RizwanaShahrukh, Rayhana and Ishq19 thank this.
  17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

the one which Rizwana is talking about? here:

im trying to find the right minute though

prilvsrk and Anjali72 thank this.
  18. K

It's at 56:43.:)

prilvsrk, bluey[Ru] and Anjali72 thank this.
  19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

omg...
    i'm actually happy SRK is finally putting some retarders in their places.. that dude DESERVED IT!
    like come on! that piggy isn't even part of the movie, she only has like one scene at the beginning.. why would she be at the music launch!? IDIOT! i'm glad SRK said that actually, if i was him i'd take my shoe off and throw it at him and just laugh saying "sorry got a big excited and imagined you as Bush" :pound:

20. K

My point exactly yaar. Had it been a valid question it would be one thing, but he clearly had an agenda. He disrespected Shah Rukh in public and so Shah Rukh put him in his place in public.:cool:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.