Favourite Music and WHY

Discussion in 'Games and Trivia' started by rollercoast, Nov 1, 2006.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Hi everyone,
    this is a bit different to the Ur Favourite Songs thread, as I'd like to know your best music numbers and WHY you like them. Maybe they look good, sound good or they mean something to you.
    Ill repeat my list from the other thread to start off.
    Sorry about the spelling, I'm typing from memory:

Aahista from Swades CD even though its not in the film.
    If I'm feeling stressed, its a great soother

For boppy numbers - Pretty Woman in KHNH and Chaiya Chaiya in Dil Se, though this second one is so powerful knowing that the train is taking him to his fate.

Main Yahaan Hoon in VZ, this song catapulted me into my srk 'preoccupation'

My current favourite is Dhire Jalna in Paheli and the sequence it leads into. 'Slow burn' could be srk's anthem, with those puppy dog eyes gazing at a woman with love and desire. Any song which ends in a rain drenched love scene on a rooftop can't be bad. (think I need a lie-down, I'm feeling faint)

Two more from Dil Se, how could I forget? Love that AR Rahman, but I can't remember their names. The one where srk is wearing a big black robe, just for the intensity of feelings shown in his dancing.
    The other one, for the pure visual feast, is the one where Priety is having a little fantasy- srk can row my boat anytime!!!

Henry Vyne says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

favourite is phenk hawan mein from ram jaane just cant stop listning to it

4. Henry Vyne

Henry Vyne Kal Ho Naa Ho

My favourite forever and always will be Kal Ho Naa Ho, but it brings on so much emotion and thought and introspection that I can rarely listen to it :p But I keep it as my icon as a reminder. It's my favourite song for the same reason Kal Ho Naa Ho is my favourite film - it's such an important lesson in selflessness and a reminder to appreciate what and who you have while you have them, because who knows? Kal ho naa ho :D It gives me perspective and helps me live life one day at a time.

I think if everyone shaped themselves a little more after that song, the world would be a better place.

For just what I listen to all the time, how would I even choose? :p At the moment, I'm super into the dubstep version of Titli, and I'll never say no to Maahi Ve and Chaiyya Chaiyya.

rollercoast says thanks.
  5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Lol! That’s out of the blue - a response to my post from nearly 12 years ago!
    And I’m still here, every single day! :lol:

Henry Vyne says thanks.
  6. Henry Vyne

Henry Vyne Kal Ho Naa Ho

Ahaha, I haven't been on in a while, so I figured I'd explore farther back in the archives to see what I missed XD

I saw you posted somewhere else about going to India! How did that go?

7. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Damn, can't believe it's been 12 years!:heart:

8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Awesome! How’s this for month? - Saw Shahrukh live in concert on a Monday then on Friday flew to India, spent 3 weeks in Delhi and Rajasthan, which was fantastic, then went to Mumbai just in time for His birthday. I still have a warm glow. :)