1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite quotes about SRK from Still Reading Khan

Discussion in 'Still Reading Khan - by Mushtaq Sheikh' started by Bridget, Mar 13, 2009.

1. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I think we saw this at the conclave. That man is so intelligent. I could easily follow this man and his core values.:)

shahnur1990 says thanks.
  2. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

uffu hearing that from Gauri makes me envy her even more :D

3. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

wow, wonderful quotes.:rockon:

yeah, we don't know the real man, but as someone said this sharukh is also a major part of real SRK. He is always saying he is like suri-shy, less talktaive. I am seeing that suri when he around Gauri in talk shows, so shy-less talkative-his eyes shines with shyness. so I belive thats real SRK.

I always belive he is a spritual person , the way he sperads enegy and positivity with such easiness, people have lot of things to learn from him:)

Ahh Gauri's quotes gave me butterflies, she is talking with so much pride and she sounds so protective and so secure:heart:

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i agree Shereen, it's wonderful the way they talk about eachother :heart:

5. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

"There is no reason for Shahrukh to stop doing love stories. After all, he is the country's number one romantic hero.

But along with love stories, he should also do other projects that are different and will provide him with varied opportunities as an actor.

I definitely feel that Shahrukh's acting is of international standards and he is terribly limited in the Indian film industry."

``` Jai Mehta (Juhi Chawla's husband and a close personal SRK friend) p.423

Rayhana, nika and shahnur1990 thank this.
  6. Bridget

"Shah Rukh connects with the audience. When he is in front of the camera, he never holds anything back. HIs warmth, his genorosity and his good-heartedness, it all comes out on screen"

Rani Mukherjee p. 429

Rayhana and nika thank this.
  7. Bridget

"I think he should go global because what more can he do here? He should go now,abhi ho gaya na idhar. One more year and then he should go. I am sure he would be interested; he is a far-thinking man."

Farah Khan page 432

Rayhana and nika thank this.
  8. Ami

Ami New Member

This reminds me of my dilema when I want to quote him in interviews. I'll always go, "okay, I'm just going to quote this first few lines.."

...and 3 minutes after listening to him non-stop answering one simple question, I'd be pulling my hair coz my few-line quotes have turned into entire paragraphs since I simply can't bear to leave any of the other lines out XDD

9. MaryAnnK

We haven't heard from Bridget in so long! Does anyone else own this book? I would love to hear a few more quotes to!

Rayhana says thanks.
  10. Baree

Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

What a lovely thread. Thanks everyone. Read what Farah had to say. She is so lucky to have a friend like SRK. Very rare it is. Loved to see Aditya chopras quote. As he never talks to press. So that was interesting.
    You are so cute!!! Ur just like me I guess when it comes to Juhi. Love her soooo much. Recently I read in a website where they had compiled most of Shah Rukh 's quotes about Juhi over the years. Was so nice to read

srkjuhi and shahnur1990 thank this.
  11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I have the book MaryAnn, it was put up in a safe place, but if anyone wants I can post some quotes.....these are quotes from the book that other people (not SRK) have said about him?
    Glad the thread was brought up, think I will read again......

shahnur1990, MaryAnnK and Rayhana thank this.
  12. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

yes pleese :D....:popcorn:

13. MaryAnnK

Yes, that is what Bridget would do! And, I do understand "a safe place!" Heaven forbid that something/someone would be careless enough to injure that expensive book!

14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Lol, mine is also somewhere safe... wrapped in archival material. :D

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  15. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

"I think he makes you, realise the power of goodness, which can't be taught in any university. No degree can give you that. No amount of work experience can impart that.
    His power is his power of goodness. And everything else emanates from that."
    Karan Johar (Foreword)

lauraleedooley, Rayhana, nika and 3 others thanked this.
  16. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

Could you post a link to that site?

17. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

"His stardom has to do with the fact that he becomes a part of you. There is a difference between awe and love. And he evokes love, not awe. That's what makes him the mega-star that he is."
    Mushtaq Shiekh Author's Note.....

lauraleedooley, shahnur1990, nika and 2 others thanked this.
  18. Baree

Sure. Jus give me a day or two

19. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

^ No worries :)

20. Baree