1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Farah Khan’s cameo in SRK's Tv show Ghar Ki Baat Hai!

Discussion in 'Ghar Ki Baat Hai' started by sunnycom, Mar 4, 2009.

1. sunnycom

sunnycom New Member

Farah Khan’s cameo in SRK's Tv show Ghar Ki Baat Hai!
    By Filmicafe.com, 4 March, 2009

Director Farah Khan would be seen making a appearance in Red Chillies Idiot Box’s Ghar Ki Baat hai on Ndtv Imagine as an Ad film director Farah Khan bumps into Swapnil Joshi playing Kaku who comes for job interview. She gives her some advice on ad film making which he uses in his job interview to impress the interviewer and the funny situation arises. Actor Ali Asgar would also be seen ni a special get up. On being contacted creative director, Bhavana Sresth of “Ghar Ki Baat Hai” said, “Farah was amazing on the show. She is a one take artist and while shooting her improvisation was outstanding and added spunk to the story. She is very humble and director’s actress”. Previously Irrfan Khan, Shreyas Talpade and Juhi Chawla have done cameos in the show. Celebrities’ walk-ins are always a welcome for audience. The episode will be telecast on Friday.

http://www.filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=9874

2. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Farah in a TV serial
    5 Mar 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN

Farah Khan is known as a Nach Baliye judge but now she’ll be making her TV debut for none other than close pal Shah Rukh
    Khan.

Farah wil be seen in SRK’s TV show Ghar Ki Baat Hai. Of course it’s just in one episode where Farah will be playing an ad filmmaker. After her little appearances in her own films Om Shanti Om and Main Hoon Naa, it is for the first time that Farah will be facing the camera for a comedy show.

The lady may have been nervous, but we hear that all her scenes were okayed in the first take itself. Now was Farah in a hurry to get back home to her babies or was she such a good actress that she didn’t need a retake? Well, for that we’ll have to wait and
    watch the serial.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV-/Farah-in-a-TV-serial-/articleshow/4223726.cms

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

awesome!!!! im so excited!!! i love kakku! :D

4. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

thats great! she is funny!

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

would be interesting to see!

6. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

7. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

I watched it, she was great as the angry director :lol:

8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

lol :lol: i've never watches anything from Ghar Ki Baat Hai
    seems nice though :lol:

9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

:lol: you should watch them, most of them are funny and most of them i dont get :D