1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan the Official trailer

Discussion in 'Fan Hall Fame' started by tasifa, Feb 29, 2016.

1. sambasah

sambasah New Member

Ever since Gaurav was introduced, FAN was on the top of my list for this year’s must watch movies. I found the concept of a fan’s connection to his star very compelling but after watching the trailer of FAN, all my curiosity has been dumped to dustbin. Read my trailer interpretation of FAN and why Maneesh Sharma has missed huge opportunity to explore SRK's fandom at
    https://whatiunderstood.wordpress.com/2016/03/01/fan/

2. coolcat

coolcat Well-Known Member

I feel these is not all as we seen Gaurav obsession about Aryan

I feel there is big twist that will shock all of us in movies (in my mind I think there is something twisted in Aryan mind)

rollercoast, Angel_SRK and Rishima62 thank this.
  3. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Well I couldn't disagree more and your choosing of words is really shocking. I do not want to read anything which includes swear words when it come to a Shah Rukh Khan movie!

tasifa says thanks.
  4. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

I find it highly amusing that with a 2:51 minute trailer you know exactly what the movie is all about. I thought it raised more question than it gave answer. But maybe I'm just obtuse like that. I am extremely intrigued by the trailer and will reserve my opinion after I've seen the movie. I've read a few of your comments as you've dug up old treads. It is usually interesting to read what new people have to say. May I please remind you that your opinion is yours and to say that Ra.One was pathetic is like telling telling those of us who liked it, that your statement is the undisputed truth. Sorry but I thought Ra.One was highly enjoyable. This is my opinion I'm not forcing it on anyone.

Hopefully you fill find a more positive way to share your negative opinions about Shahrukh's work, whatever it is. Shaanti.:)

Rishima62 says thanks.
  5. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

obviously a hater or someone who has "not a lot to do in life" pathetic is what i call articles like this if thats what you think fairplay but why publicise it and ask for people to comment on it - maybe because they will get reviews as its a shahrukh khan movie. guessing the plot of the movie before watching it is becoming a trend someone did the same about dilwale - people need to grow up

Rishima62 says thanks.
  6. Rishima62

After watching the trailer again and again I am more and more curious about Aryans character as well - somehow I have the feeling that he might not be only the victim or like @coolcat said that there might be some twist in his mind .... aaahhhh I can't wait!!!!! I hope I have not to wait to long and the movie will be in cinemas in Austria.

phul and coolcat thank this.
  7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

did u notice that at the end, there is another version of Shahrukh lol. i'm guessing that Aryan also gets some makeover done in order to do smth or the other... cuz u see he has dimples, and Gaurav doesn't have dimples. i'm sure there's a twist like such
    i am totally ignoring rude comments btw. if anything goes overboard i'm sure the mods will take action. till then i'm steering clear from anything that might provoke me :biggrin1:

8. Rishima62

Yes I recognized the "other version" and this whole little things are creepy in a very good way (I love thrillers and psycho thrillers). And you are right with the dimples.

Thank you - I simply can't ignore disrespectful things as you might have noticed and I will never shut my mouth because I feel provoked :). Can't help it. But I envy you for your patience :D.

9. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I have some good news for you dear. fan will be out In Germany, AUSTRIA and Switzerland on 14th April :D
    http://www.planetsrk.com/community/...mas-fan-ab-14-april-in-deutschen-kinos.32395/

Rishima62 and Alenka thank this.
  10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Srk is playing so many roles in this film it is mind-boggling. Not only Gaurav and Aryan, and any disguises they wear ( there's one in beard and glasses I think) but recreating the old movie scenes he's had to play his real life self on screen at various ages. It's so complex and terribly exciting. :D

Alenka says thanks.
  11. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

The trailer was freaking awesome! I remember watching it over and over again when it was released. That image of him crying in a locked room...damn! There is something so creepy yet sad about it. Kind of reminded me of The Joker from The Dark Knight Rises. Can't wait to watch it. I was excited before but I'm even more excited now :D The background is amazing as well.

Alenka says thanks.
  12. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thriller and crime are my favourite genres and im being treated this year

rollercoast and Rishima62 thank this.
  13. phul

With German Subtitels :D

mumbiene says thanks.
  14. phul

German Trailer ( Dubbed in German)