1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan Tentative Release Date

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by vijay24, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

^ There is at least one. FAN's coming on 14th August.

Hopefully he shoots for Raees and Fan simultaneously which might be the case since raees' shooting is/was scheduled to start on 1st Nov.

2. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Everything is speculation. We'll know when we'll know. I too doubt that Shahrukh would have a year without a release.

3. Karan#1

No one said he's having a year without a release. FAN was officially confirmed for 14th August back in March. We're talking about raees.

4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh achcha. i'd understood that they were both postponed and neither could make it for a 2015 release. i don't even wanna go there and imagine a year without a release :scared:

Karan#1 says thanks.
  5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

As of today we have a year without a release. :tsk: :Cry:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  6. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I am feeling it too! I was just thinking that after we are moved to Idaho I will have to drive a lot of hours to see a new release!!! Can I do it? Yes, I can!
    I hope it plays before we move!!!!!!

7. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

fan is 2015 release i think

8. Karan#1

The official facebook account of Fan commented that the release date will be announced shortly. Rumors are it's releasing in the last week of September.

So it turns out the Shetty film (Dilwale) is coming on X-mas and Raees on Eid...who would've thought that.

rollercoast, Mara and Dea thank this.
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

this will be the best year ever in terms of Shahrukh's movies releasing :love:

Mara says thanks.
  10. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

:eek: "Uh-oh! SRK just has Dilwale this year, Fan’s release date pushed to next year!" :confused: :(
    "June 2, 2015 Rachna Srivastava

Shah Rukh Khan was supposed to have two releases this year, Maneesh Sharma’s Fan and Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale! But now it is likely that only Dilwale will be releasing this Christmas.

There were rumors doing rounds about Fan being pushed to next year, instead of its release this September. And today during a quick Twitter chat with his fans, SRK replied that his next film is Dilwale, releasing this Christmas. So that can only mean no Fan this year.

It is likely that Fan would release in 1st quarter in 2016. And then he even has Rahul Dholakia’s anticipated flick Raees.

So not this year, but SRKians are to have double-dhamaka in 2016!"

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainm...wale-year-fan-s-release-date-pushed-next-year

rubyroo says thanks.
  11. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Everything about Fan seems odd. Different from the releases I have seen before since JTHJ. Like I haven't heard about his costar at all. (does he have one?) No promotion or anything. and no release date.

Mara says thanks.
  12. rubyroo

Mara and rollercoast thank this.
  13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

You're right @rubyroo. It' s such a mystery. Sad that we have gone from possibly 3 releases this year down to one, and that at the very end. Hopefully next year will bop!

Dea, Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  14. Karan#1

It'll probably release between Dilwale and Raees (which releases in the 1st week of July) so that'd be 3 releases in 6 months.

The co-star is Waluscha D'Souza, there wasn't a major announcement - just a few articles. It was supposed to release on 14th Aug this year but got delayed. And they're trying to keep everything under wraps so that's probably why we don't know much about it (though we did get a lot of leaked pics from the sets).

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  15. rubyroo

I felt sad yesterday when my granddaughter asked me if we are going to Seattle this summer for his movie release. Well maybe if I start planning now we can go there at Christmas time. (Plane tickets...)

16. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, projecting my own fantasy about the film, but I think “Fan” is going to try to encompass a psychological art film with a popular people pleaser blockbuster. They’ve hinted that Shah Rukh is possibly playing himself as his own best fan working for a *Super Star Persona SRK*. It could get rather involved and even confusing at times. They’re better off editing slowly and balancing entertainment sequences with short insight depth sequences –which might not be understood and come off boring. If Waluscha D'Souza is playing Gauri and is as present in the movie as Gauri is in his tweets, we probably won’t see much of her, except for one or two pivotal scenes. Again, I could be and possible am completely wrong. If I were making the movie with Shah Rukh……. dream…….sigh......:rolleyes:

rollercoast and rubyroo thank this.
  17. rubyroo

image.jpg

phul and Mara thank this.
  18. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

"Never-seen-before VFX in the film"
    Ooooo. Leave it to Shah Rukh to make his film the firstest with the bestest. I'm so proud to be his fan.

rubyroo says thanks.
  19. rubyroo

Me too! It's so exciting.

Mara says thanks.
  20. coolcat

coolcat Well-Known Member

Am Sooo upset coz I want to see SRK sooo soon I can't wait until December :mad: for Dilwale
    you know I haven't seen any bollywood movies started this year coz I was so excited to have two SRK release this year am a big fan of SRK and am totally upset with his company production :mad: so now I will start watching Salman khan movie :mad: