1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan Tentative Release Date

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by vijay24, Feb 1, 2014.

1. vijay24

vijay24 New Member

SRK's Next after Happy New Year - "FAN" to release on Jan 23rd 2015. 4 day weekend.

Krisi_love_SRK and Wafa thank this.
  2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

what is the source of your news Vijay?

3. vijay24

vijay24 New Member

Girish Johar .
    and also got confirmed with Anand Patil who is unit mem of YRF team / prod desgn

If Movie goes on floors as expected then Adi planning for Jan 23rd date. as Mon is 26th , 4 days will be good in terms of Revenue in India

Wafa says thanks.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

So much depends on His good health and quick recovery from incidents such as 'the door'. Lets hope all goes well.

5. vijay24

vijay24 New Member

Yes Ofcourse !! and wish him speed recovery

6. Rishabh SRK

Rishabh SRK New Member

y
    Yaa so ! their will be a holiday of 26th jan !!

7. Rishabh SRK

Rishabh SRK New Member

Wishhs and prayers for him !!

8. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

9. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan begins work on "FAN"
    Film Releasing on 14th August 2015

[​IMG]

Shah Rukh Khan, the man unarguably with one of the greatest fan following globally, will now play the role of being the biggest fan himself in the forthcoming YRF movie, FAN. The film begins shooting July 2014 and the actor has begun work on the film.

The renowned special effects makeup maestro, Greg Cannom, who started work on developing Shah Rukh's look for the film, spent considerable time at the Studio recently with the actor, Director, Maneesh Sharma and Producer, Aditya Chopra.

Greg, who really doesn't need an introduction, has been nominated for nine Academy Awards and has won an Oscar three times for the memorable looks he created in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (2008), "Mrs. Doubtfire" (1993) and "Dracula" (1992), apart from several other prestigious awards. In 2005, along with Wesley Wofford, he received a Technical Achievement Award from the Academy for the development of special modified silicone material used for makeup applications in motion pictures.

Speaking about the look, Maneesh said, "We are attempting a never-seen before look for Shah Rukh which will be both challenging for us and exciting for the viewer. Understandably, this will be kept under wraps till the first look of the film is revealed."

Directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Aditya Chopra, FAN has been written by Habib Faisal, and goes on floor mid-2014.

The film releases worldwide on 14th August 2015.

FAN
    Release Date: 14 August, 2015

Shah Rukh Khan, the man unarguably with one of the greatest fan following globally, will now play the role of being the biggest fan himself in the forthcoming movie.

Starring Shah Rukh Khan
    Directed by Maneesh Sharma, Produced by Aditya Chopra and Written by Habib Faisal
    http://www.yashrajfilms.com/Movies/MovieIndividual.aspx?MovieID=782447c0-9d21-4485-9966-de1996990670

Krisi_love_SRK and Dea thank this.
  10. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

wow! :happy: that's great news! :bounce:

11. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Isn't that article from March?

12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Wonder what happened to Raees? That was always talked about for 2015.

13. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

it will also have to happen :pray: :biggrin1:

14. Karan#1

There's no finalized date. Shooting is supposed to start 1st November. I think raees will probably release late 2015 or early 2016. Hoping for the former.

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  15. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

Ya I hopewe get two films next year

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  16. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

I have a feeling Raees will not be made or it will be delayed until pretty much everyone forgets about it! I reckon after Fan SRK will look to do Rohit Shettys next, his biggest hit so far has been with him so it makes sense to make a film with him again. I also think Adi Chopra/Karan Johar may direct him once more at some point and as a result Raees will get pushed to make way!

17. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

:pout: That would be very sad. :(

18. Karan#1

I don't think SRK would do that. News of raees getting delayed could likely just be rumours, though if it is delayed it would be due to HNY's shooting taking longer than expected (which has also pushed back FAN's shooting). I'm hoping, somehow, Raees can release on x-mas 2015 or on the independence weekend 2016 (late January).

The rohit shetty film is apparently targeting an Eid 2016 (july) release.

19. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

Ah, didn't know that. Hopefully Raees gets a release then, as far as the initial announcement of all his future films went, I looked most forward to Raees.

20. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

are u kidding me? there can't not be a release for 2015! that would be a first for Shahrukh :nono: i highly doubt it.