1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

FAN Making

Discussion in 'Fan Hall Fame' started by zheni, Apr 18, 2016.

1. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

2. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh wow! Absolutely incredible! I hope something like this is on the dvd when it comes about because it takes my appreciation of the movie to a whole new level (and it was pretty high to start with!) So proud of srk that He is unafraid to show himself as he really is, lines and all. :love:

Rishima62 says thanks.
  4. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Alenka says thanks.
  5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

fantastic!

6. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

I said it and I'll say it again. The vision and dedication of the whole team involved in making this movie is admirable. I rewatched the movie this morning and I am still astonished how Aryan is not Shahrukh. From the walk to the body language to the speech, Aryan Khanna is a distinct person. Of course it was easy to dissociate Shahrukh from Gaurav because of the prosthetic and vfx but Aryan could easily have been a carbon copy of Shahrukh, but that was not the case. Kudos for a splendid piece or work that will not doubt become a classic.

Rishima62 says thanks.
  7. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

you are speaking my thoughts dear. This movie has already a soft spot in my heart - and always will have - because of the inspiring dedication of all including Shah Rukh. I agree about Aryan!

tasifa says thanks.