1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Exclusive: SRK back with KBC 4

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by mumbiene, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

:cheer2:Juhu, can't wait to watch it and see him again in this show. That's really great. Thx for this news. View attachment 5967

Attached Files:

• 12.gif
      12.gif
      File size:
      4.5 KB
      Views:
  2. rainy

rainy New Member

I think it's a good idea... he should do some lighter stuff because of his injured shoulder.

3. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

would be really good to see

4. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

spot on!! :thumb: yes yes REAL shah rukh!!! i khant wait! :dance: aww and those suits ....Hal Allah no one looks better than SRK in a suit!!!! :faint:

5. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Yippppppppppppppie :high5: :cheer2: :roll: :dance: Can't wait to see him back in KBC

Thanks for Sharing :hug:

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I would still regard this as speculation until Shahrukh himself actually confirms he is doing it NOW...

7. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

I sure hope this news is true...:rockon:...i sooo miss KBC!!..but i also hope they don;t air the show until around summer or afterwards..coz i know howw badd i get when the show is on...:(...i totally start neglecting my studies and come back from uni and start waiting for the show...and don';t do anything else until i've seen the show...:eek:....soo badd!!!...but then you can't blame me can you..:p...he is at his charming and witty best on the show..;)...totally love him..:kiss::kiss:..and don;t even get me started on howww hott and sexxxy he looks in his suitsss..:faint::faint:...:heart:...

Thankss Marlies for sharing the newss...:thumb::D..

8. Astri

Astri New Member

That's a great news!!!

9. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

I would love to see him again on KBC, he did a fab job, hope he will do his little weekly blog for us, this was sooooo sweet, my heart was melting every single time I read them. :heart: :heart:

10. semaay

semaay Senior Member

If I had to choose between a game show and a movie, I would go definitely for a movie. As much as I enjoyed SRK doing KBC, I feel he shouldn't do it again. I rather see him in new projects.

Thanks for sharing the article!