1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Exclusive: I’ve met a lot of Dons, says Shah Rukh Khan

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by mumbiene, Dec 18, 2011.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Exclusive: I’ve met a lot of Dons, says Shah Rukh Khan
    Source: Ankita Shukla | Last Updated 18:58(18/12/11)
    [​IMG]

A true winner of hearts, a man who can hypnotize you by merely looking into your eyes and an actor class apart- Shah Rukh Khan, in spite of all the criticisms and brickbats he’s been receiving for his dangerous experiments, the actor still holds the power to ensure absolute silence (read attendance) when he’s talking. The charmer visited the Dailybhaskar.com office on Sunday evening and ensured that he changed the way Sundays were looked at from now on!
    Yes, as expected, the King Khan dropped a lot of bombs as his replies to out of the box questions bounced at him but, what grabbed most eyeballs was his take on real life dons. When probed, what would happen if he met a real don, the actor said, “I have met a lot of dons. Woh yaaron ke yaar aur dushmanon ke dushman hote hain (They are friends of friends and enemies of enemies). And, what’s rather interesting about them is the fact that the big ones (dons) are the most soft spoken ones and the small ones are the ones who blabber the most!”
    Reminiscing a chance meeting with a real life don, SRK chuckled and said, “Once, I was at a public place and was greeted by a stranger. He offered me a cigarette and I told him that I already had one. Ten minutes into the conversation, I realised what I had got myself into. It was scary. So yeah, it is scary to meet dons. ”

Well, we can only wonder how scary it would be to meet an actual don, for if our very own don chickened out during this accidental meeting, one can only guess what’ll happen if one of us bumps into one!

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-exclusive-ive-met-a-lot-of-dons--shah-rukh-khan-2650735.html

the pics are here
    http://www.planetsrk.com/community/threads/exclusive-pics-don-shah-rukh-khan-stirs-a-storm.25069/

iamsrking, Vegainko, Wafa and 2 others thanked this.
  2. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

:pound: no prizes for guessing who he is talking about...

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

who do you have in mind?

4. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

err a little scared to say..especially to u wafa di as i respect u alot.... so hesitating.. :behindsofa:

but i think the big dons r amithab, dilip kumar and stuff...the real legends, the dons of indian cinema..the ones he looks up to... thats wot i feel from hearing him speak about them :nod: and the small dons... remind me of aamir, salman and a few journalists

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

sorry to break ur heart :lol: but i think he was speaking about REAL Dons.. he mentions an incident after that question..

6. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

I realised what I had got myself into. -- what's happened?

what kind of person can be called "a real life don" ... I have no idea :Cry:

7. mumbiene

Revealed: The secret behind Shah Rukh's sexy ponytail!

Source: Ankita Shukla | Last Updated 21:36(18/12/11)
    Share3
    |​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A glance at superstar Shah Rukh Khan is not enough these days, for one has to look at him again, precisely to admire his unignorable ponytail. Yes, King Khan still leads the way, when it comes to having a style that stands out. So, while some people might call him a Michael Jackson clone, none can ignore the fact that his style is so distinct that one has to take notice of it.
    Speaking of style, SRK is always known for his dapper dressing sense, but these days, it's his ponytail that's making his the centre of all coffee table discussions. The charmer visited the Dailybhaskar.com office on Sunday evening and we asked him to spill the beans about his much talked about sexy ponytail.
    When asked, what was the secret behind the ponytail that has sort of become a rage amongst all the SRK fans worldwide, the star said, "Well, I am one of those few lucky actors in Bollywood, who still have the good fortune of having a thick mane."
    SRK's surely having one hell of a run with that ponytail, wonder if that's what is making him ride so high on the Box Office?
    http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/LI...nd-shah-rukhs-sexy-ponytail-2650805.html?LHS-

Rayhana says thanks.
  8. mumbiene

Shah Rukh calls Salman's Bodyguard 'Tapori Chaap'!

Source: Dailybhaskar.com | Last Updated 14:42(19/12/11
    The Badshah of Bollywood left everyone drooling as he visited the Dailybhaskar.com office on Sunday, along with producer Ritesh Sidhwani. King Khan indulged in a tell all of sorts, as he spoke at great length about everything that people have ever wanted to know about the star and his life. The superstar also connected with 8 centres of Dainik Bhaskar all across India via video conferencing and shared his work and life.
    An excerpt from the candid chit-chat:
    His favourite dialogues from Don 2SRK said that all the dialogues from the movie were special, but he didn't forget to mention the two that are closest to his heart- "Don ke dushman ki sabse badi galti yeh hai ki woh Don ka dushman hai" and "Don ke dushman jab apni pehli chaal chalte hai toh tab Don uski aakhri chaal chal chuka hota hai."
    The don of MannatWhen probed about who is the don of Mannat (SRK's abode), Shah Rukh was all smiles and said, "I might be playing a don in the movie, but my son Aryan is the real don of my house. Earlier, Gauri used to be the don, but Aryan has replaced her and now, he's the reigning don of my home."
    His dream role"I don't have a dream role as such. When I entered the industry, I wished for Bond like roles, but that wish doesn't exist anymore. Now, I am only looking forward to doing different kinds of characters," exclaimed the actor.
    On working in HollywoodThe actor, who's won international acclaim and fans worldwide, is not dying to work in Hollywood and this is what he had to say about the same, "I haven't received any offer from Hollywood as yet and frankly speaking, I only wish to make a movie that the world would see and rave about."
    Bodyguard is Tapori ChaapSpeaking on the ever-changing taste of the Indian audience, SRK said, "The viewers have matured. One can say that their taste has evolved. These days, they like to watch a Delhi Belly, a Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and a 'tapori chaap' Bodygaurd too."

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-shah-rukh-calls-salmans-bodyguard-tapori-chaap-2653822.html

Rayhana says thanks.
  9. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

what does "Tapori chaap" mean?

Number8, Roula and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  10. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

Its a marathi phrase used to describe the testosterone induced (therefore in some way involving lust over girls) mishief, bravado and use of vile(ish) language by urban street youth of India today.

Number8, bluey[Ru] and Rayhana thank this.
  11. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

oh wow! Thanks for the translation...I doubt he said this in the context it was written in though

12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

good if he did cos that exactly what it is :pound:

13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

A Michael Jackson clone????? :pound: :crazy: