1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ep. 9 Translations

Discussion in 'KAPPSTH - Translations' started by sonal, May 11, 2008.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Stay Tuned.... :thumb:

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

ive been looking to see if the show was posted anywhere but ill be out for most of the day so if the show isnt online before i leave, then ill have the translations for you guys tonight :thumb: i promise :D

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

Shriya: Congrats Father! Today you are 400 yrs old.
    SRK: Really?
    Sreeparna: Yes
    Milan: Son you have also grown up so big. All of 200 yrs old.
    SRK: Yes but see father, not one of my hairs is white. This is the awesomeness of my 'soap'
    Anu: Washing Soap?
    SRK: Nope. My tv. soap. I havent come here to take thanks but to give it. I have fallen for two sisters.
    Kids: What?
    SRK: Yes

Not only that, but the two that I love, the whole country loves too. Not until the whole country sees them, they cant sit still. The ones that Im talking about are from the sucessful serial Bidaai. Those two sisters.

Kids: Really
    SRK: So ladies and gentleman coming here today are Sadhna and Ragini from Bidai (S and R). How does it feel being here?
    S,R: We are really excited but also nervous that we were going to meet SRK-ji
    SRK: Dont call me Ji only SRK.
    S,R: We were so excited and we went back to the vanity and said, he is so sweet right?
    SRK: Yeah Im very sweet, eat me and see. Tell me you guys are always together, do you things together also?
    S,R: Not everything but, going out, leaving together after the pack up, shopping....
    SRK: Eating, Drinking, Bathing...
    S,R: No not the last one.
    SRK: You guys are very young. So all this fame at this age, how does it feel?
    S,R: Its great when we go out people are like, oh that story that comes on tv about the white and black girl....
    SRK: Oh so you're like chess pieces. Ok your family is here, so will you introduce us to them please?
    S,R: This is my mother Vibha (something...I didnt hear it)
    SRK: How are you? She had yelled at me a lot in Chak de.
    S,R: This is my sister in law (didnt hear her name either)
    Sister: Sir Can I say something?
    SRK: Go ahead you dont have to ask your husband for permission
    Sister: People try very hard to meet you at least once, but god has been graceful and I have met you three times
    SRK: Once in the van (where i didnt hear sorry :eek: )
    Sister: Then I was in the 4th standard and you were shooting for Zamaana Deewana, you came to Chembur
    SRK: What standard?
    Sister: 4th
    SRK: In the 4th? Im feeling embarassed about my age
    Sister: I had stopped my tutoring to come and see you and you had given me some real nice advice
    SRK: Sorry I dont remember that because even I was very young
    Sister: Success comes to everyone, but the only person that I think can handle is SRK
    S,R: This is my brother, he does loves his sisters alot but he gets involved with my sister in laws and turns against us very easily.
    SRK: Most guys have that problem. Girls make fools out of them. All the girls around me do the same thing.
    S,R: We didnt do that yet
    SRK: No you didnt do that yet. What do you think? Theyll win alot of money? Theyre playing for a charity.
    Bro: Then they will win
    SRK: And Alok Sir how are you? Im meeting you after many days. You guys are young and like my acting, but Im a fan of Alok. Do you think theyll play well?
    Alok: Hopefully they'll keep our reputation.
    S,R: Dont worry dad, we'll try our best.

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Ill tell you the rules of the game first (explains the rules). If you dont win you will have to look into that camera (explains the deal). So choose your classmate
    S,R: Shriya
    SRK: This is Shriya. She will help you. Ill meet the other family after you answer the two questions otherwise I wont. So choose your subject
    S,R: Personalities
    SRK: Class 1 Personalities

(quest)

SRK: Shriya thinks she knows the answer, she has fixed it. Speak louder
    S,R: 5th Sept is teacher's day
    SRK: What did you say about 5th Sept?
    S,R: Its teacher's day
    SRK: So who can it be?
    S,R: Lal Badhur Shastry
    SRK: Think carefully and give the answer. You have three cheats to use also
    S,R: S. Radhakrishan
    SRK: First it was Lal, then it was Radhakrishnan if I give you more time youll go with Sardar (whoever it was)
    S,R: Dr. RadhaKrishnan
    SRK: How will you feel if it was wrong? You said Lal, then I explained it to you and you came to this answer why? Its the right answer!

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Choose the next category.
    S,R: Class 1 Hindi. Theyre going straight to the high standard.

(Quest)

S,R: Cat
    SRK: Huh? Youre the cat
    S,R: Cat
    SRK: Dont call me that. Lol. Shriya has fixed her answer and youre saying cat to me...and if you keep calling me that then....
    S,R: You cant be a female cat (billie), you have to be a male one (billey).
    SRK: What do you want to do?
    S,R: It has to be cat.
    SRK: Can you say meow? 1,2....
    S,R: Meow....
    SRK: What do you want to do?
    S,R: Fix it
    SRK: With your paws...

Let me tell you that I did a film DON, where I say that I love wild cats and its not because they scratch a tree bark, but because theyre interesting. And its good for you because its the right answer!

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

ok guys have to go out for a bit, so ill do the rest tonight :thumb:

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Ill get to know these two a bit more personally so you guys can take a tiffin break, but for those people at home, there is no break for you without any hw so here is your first hw question

Welcome back! Like I said before Im here with the two beautiful actresses from Bidaai. This show is special today because after these gals we have the most popular couple coming to play Hiten and Gauri from Kyon ki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

So Sadhna I havent met your side of the family yet.
    Sa: This is my sweet and naughty brother in law, Ranbir.
    SRK: Ok
    Sa: And my husband's most likely to become angry sister...
    SRK: But she is smiling so much, how can she be angry
    Sa: Because all the time she complains, like what did you do? why did you do it?
    SRK: Ok so be angry for us because she took so long for the first question.
    Sis-in-law: Sadhna, why did you take so long for the first quesiton
    SRK: Wooo
    Sa: We also have the sweet Sonia
    SRK: How are you sweet Sonia?
    Sonia: Im good...
    SRK: DO you think theyll win?
    Sonia: I think theyll play very well
    SRK: But you dont think theyll win
    Sonia: No no they will win
    SRK: Ok So choose your next classmate
    S,R: Anubhav
    SRK: Anubhav show them that dance that you do
    Anu: (dances)
    SRK: choose the next subject
    S,R: Class 2 general knowedge

(quest)

SRK: Anubhav has fixed is answer. Do you guys know anything about this?
    S,R: She is saying that it can be Pakistan but it has the crescent on it
    SRK: Yes it has the moon and star. You also have your cheats. So what do you want to do?
    S,R: Copy
    SRK: You want to copy off of Anubhav who was dancing like that thinking that he would know the answer?
    S,R: Yes
    SRK: Ok so say that we want to copy off of a small kid
    S,R: (do it)
    SRK: So lets see what Anubhav has written. He wrote that the flag is from Bangladesh

SO if the answer is wrong then the game will finish for you right here, and you will not be able to win anything for the charity. But we are happy that the whole Bidaai team was here and we were able to meet them. And we are also happy that Anubhav has helped you correctly. Bangladesh is the right answer!

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: You guys were tensed?
    S,R: We were scared.
    SRK: There was no reason for you guys to be scared. And you are playing for a charity so you hope to win the most. So you have won 50,000 rs and now choose the next subject.
    S,R: English
    SRK: Class 3 English

(quest)
    SRK: Anubhav thinks that he knows the answer and he has fixed it. Do you know the types of nouns?
    SRK: Which ones?
    S,R: Bombay is a common place (lord are they that dumb? sorry :eek: )
    SRK: Common Nouns. Uncle ji , Dad-ji you didnt teach them proper nouns, common nouns?

Ill meet you later about this.

So you think bus is common and?
    S,R: Bus and Bombay?....no Bus and balloon.
    SRK: Thats it? Ok Kids, say Dum laga ke, Zor Laga ke

What do you want to do?

S,R: I think its two.
    SRK: Ok you decide 3 or 2. Ok do eeni meeni miney mo....something like that
    S,R: (one telling the other, help me) 2
    SRK: If youre sure then fix it.

You have fixed two, so lets see what answer Anubhav has given. He has written 2. So let me tell you that if this is the wrong answer then he also cannot save you. 2 is the right answer!

9. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: ok so now youre playing for 2 laks and Anubhav cannot help you anymore. So thank you Anubhav. Please choose your next classmate.
    S,R: Sreeparna
    SRK: How are those two sisters?
    Sree: Very good
    SRK: Very good? huh? Ok so choose the next subject
    S,R: Class 2 Astronomy

(quest)

SRK: Sreeparna has fixed her answer
    S,R: America?
    SRK: Thats a continent
    S,R: NY?
    SRK: Thats a city or state, we need a country....Im just scaring you so fix your answer whatever it is
    S,R: America
    SRK: Ok then fix it

Its supposed to be the US of America, but since its for charity we'll give it to you.

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Are you guys happy that Im not strict?
    S,R: Yes! If only the teachers in school were like this too
    SRK: Ok then watch my strictness now while we take a tiffin break.

Welcome back to KAPPSTH! Playing here are Parul and Sarah which are the Bidaai actresses so I dont need to tell you that. Now you are moving towards the bigger prize in the game 5 lakh Rs. You are only 5 questions away from 1 crore so please choose your subject

S,R: Stories....
    SRK: Class 4 stories

(quest)

SRK: Sreeparna thinks that she knows the answer
    S,R: Dashrath. He had 4 queens and it was Kaiykei's son.
    SRK: If you are sure then take their names. And if you are wrong then Sreeparna who is looking really serious can save you
    S,R: (one says to the other) I dont know much about this, but she does.
    SRK: Ok so how much do you know? If not enough then throw it on me and if I dont know enough Ill throw it on Sreeparna
    S,R: Dashrath
    SRK: There are two who's names are similar but your answer is wrong. And the right answer is Dushyant. And this one is married to Shakuntala who's son was Bharat. But we have to see if Sreeparna has answered it correctly because otherwise your game would end now. She has written Dushyant. Well Done!

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Now Sreeparna cannot help you anymore so you will have to choose the next classmate.
    S,R: Dhairya
    SRK: Tell me do you guys sing?
    SRK: Can you sing something for us?
    S,R: Our title song
    SRK: Title Song? Ill start the orchestra
    S,R: (sing)
    SRK: Wow I got tears in my eyes. Dad you must be crying alot listening to this song.
    S,R: He does
    SRK: We wont let you go so choose the next subject
    S,R: Which one do you want Dhairya? Any? Wow he' smart so Animal Kingdom

(quest)

SRK: Dhairya has fixed his answer
    S,R: Kangaroo :)doh: )
    SRK: You said kangaroo
    S,R: Sorry that was wrong.
    SRK: I heard it. They jump like this...they dont fly

(repeats the question)

S,R: Bat?
    SRK: And in Hindi?
    S,R: Chimgadard
    SRK: You think its bat? What do you want to do?
    S,R: But I think she would Taak Jhaank
    SRK: From a child? Then fix it and say that I want to Taak Jhaank off a small child
    S,R: (do it)
    SRK: So lets see what he has written. Bats...So what do you want to do?
    S,R: Go with it
    SRK: You want to go with the bats?
    S,R: No no just his answer.
    SRK: Ok so fix it
    S,R: (fix it)
    SRK: So now I want to ask, who told you that Bats are Mammals? He is a small kid, he has to raise his hand to go to the bathroom. So bats are mammals? Ill tell you...Bats are....mammals. Right answer!

12. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

(bell rings)

SRK: Ok for you guys our school is over. You guys came here and played well and the whole Bidaai team was also here so thank you very much. We will give you the check for 10 lakh rs. But you guys do remember the promise right? Say that we are pretty and smart girls we work for the biggest TV serial but we are not smarter than a fifth grader....but since you guys are actresses you can say that you guys are dumb also.
    S,R: (say it)
    SRK: That was very sporting. They had two conditions that they wanted to win the second one was that they each kiss me on my dimples ( :mad2: jealous? me? no.... :p )

So I have kept the promise....But before you leave let me tell you that you guys get a big LCD Tv. and since we wanted to dance with you please come up front...

So thank you and say good bye to my sisters, well not my sisters but these sisters...

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow this is a long ep. and we're just half way through.... bear with me and we'll get through the rest. but my hands are tired...so ill also take a small tiffin break :D

14. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: After Sadhna and Ragini we have the next couple coming out. They are known as the most romantic couple and the most beautiful. Hiten and Gauri (HG). Hiten has come but where is Gauri?
    H: She isnt coming. She is getting ready so itll take time.
    SRK: No then you have to go back, because you are incomplete without her. So go and get her
    H: Let me do something alone in life
    SRK: We wont let you do anything alone in life. We are her secret servants so we cant let you do anything without her. So as you do at home, call her lovingly.
    H: She said to go...but anywayz call her lovingly.
    SRK: As you would do at home
    H: Jaanu please come.
    SRK: Tell me one thing Gauri, Hiten calls you like this?
    G: In anger and love
    SRK: And what do you call him?
    G: Usually in anger Jaanu
    SRK: Jaanu? My wife is different at home she calls me Tommy.
    H: Dont give her ideas
    SRK: No its a good idea you should try it. Something like tiger (sheru)
    H: No its ok, I want to be Jaanu
    SRK: Tell me one thing, how did you guys meet?
    G: we were shooting for an ad.
    SRK: It was a soap ad
    G: Yes soap ad.
    SRK: Soap ads are romantic anywayz. I know because I have done them
    G: But I had never talked to him. I used to sit in one corner and read my book. But then once we had done one show, then we met again through there.
    SRK: Then you started to talk?
    H: It was 6 mos.
    SRK: How were you trying to talk? Like were you trying something from behind?
    H: I was talking with everyone in that sort of charm, like lovingly, and I used to crack jokes. But I used to think that how come this girl wouldnt laugh at any good jokes? But I was sure that she used to go into the makeup room and laugh for sure. Then one day she smiled like this and....
    SRK: Oh so she smiled...ok and this is your real marriage picture? Where was it taken?
    G: In Poona
    SRK: All the best. I hope you stay married for many many years and have like 30 children...
    H: If theyre like them...and talented.
    SRK: I said 200 or so years because it seems like that family has been going on for so long...
    H: Yes and the family is here...
    SRK: Theyre here...
    H: This is our grandmother. You ask her age
    SRK: Grandma what is your age?
    Granny: Im 106 yrs old
    SRK: 106
    H: So I will definitely live til 200
    SRK: But by god you only look 16 to me
    Granny: I do things like a 16 yr old.
    H: This is my brother in law
    Bro: Dont look it huh? I was Johnny Depp and it became Joy Deep
    SRK: Oh ok...
    H: That is my daughter...
    SRK: Daughter?
    H: On the show
    Daughter: Cmon dad told tell my age
    SRK: Mine is so small, how is she your daughter?
    Daughter: I became big
    SRK: You did but how come your father hasnt?
    H: papa has become older because i use glasses
    SRK: Oh.... then youve become lots older since you use specs. and she is your daughter or through some other relationship?
    H: From her but the husband was someone else. Its a long story.
    SRK: Long story...ok I have a problem following relationships. And how come you dont say anything?
    Katie: Im KT in Kyon Ki
    SRK: KT?
    KT: Krishna Tulsi its a short form
    SRK: It seems more like a dancy type you know
    KT: I come with the vermillon and all
    SRK: I dont know if on screen your like that but you look sizzling and all today

I have met the family, but i wont tell you the rules because you have seen them already. you have to choose a classmate first.
    H: Shriya (he speaks so sweetly!!! :D )
    SRK: Whats the name of the charity that youre playing for
    G: Its called project crayons
    SRK: What is it?
    G: for under privaledged children
    SRK: And you;ve worked for them before...
    G: Yes
    SRK: So best of luck and thank you for being here but before we play lets take a tiffin break

15. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back! And with us are Hiten and Gauri and the whole family. Also is with us the hot and sizzling grandmother, and the sweet KT also. So lets find out if theyre smarter than a fifth grader... Choose your subject please.
    H: Class 1 English

(quest)

SRK: Smile first and recite the whole Jack and Jill Poem
    G: (says it)
    H: Its head.
    SRK: If you think head then fix it
    G: Do it?
    SRK: Say Ill fix the head. Not hiten's
    H:Yeah not here...
    SRK: At home.
    G: Head
    SRK: Right answer!

16. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Its for your charity so quickly choose another subject
    H: Class 2 Animal Kingdom

(quest)

H: You give the answer and lock it in
    SRK: One sec Hiten...Shriya thinks she knows the answer.
    G: Amphibians
    SRK: Right answer! Now Shriya will have to go from here because its been two questions already, so choose the next classmate.
    G: Dhairya
    H: Class 2 Astronomy

(quest)

SRK: Wow Dhairya thinks he knows the answer
    H: The sunlight is what is given everywhere so it has to be true
    G: yeah it has to be true
    SRK: What do you want to do
    H: Fix it
    SRK: Youre not asking your wife? Youre moving ahead too quickly
    H: Should we fix it?
    G: Yes
    H: Shall we?
    SRK: go ahead fix it
    H: First time i can hit it, TRUE!
    SRK: You never thought that the moon can have its own light or the light that is refected from the earth hits the moon? nope? sure? if youre that sure then i wont bother you, its the right answer!

17. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: And the way you were saying it, the sun is the only source of light.
    H: hindi

(quest)

G: Its Rashtra Geet
    SRK: You still have your three cheats (explains it) uh oh, Dhairya has fixed his answer
    H: Ive heard both
    SRK: yes. its close thats why its confusing
    H: lets go with rashtra geet
    SRK: Sure you think thats it? you thought already? not making a mistake?
    H: Rashtra Geet
    SRK: Take permission. Fix it or will Gauri do it?
    H: Ok fix it...
    SRK: You do realize that if you gave the wrong answer Gauri will yell at you alot at home? Let me say that this is a bit confusing and it was, because the Raashtra geet is Vande Mataram,...so your answer is wrong.

The only thing that can save you is if Dhairya has given the right answer. He has written A. The right answer!

We are making it big but before we go on lets take a short tiffin break

18. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back to KAPPS. With us here are the most beautiful couple, from Kyon ki... let not an evil eye be set on them, Hiten and Gauri. Theyre playing well, so please choose the next classmate.
    H: Milanjeet
    SRK: Milanjeet and I have a special dance. Lets show everyone. (dance)
    G: health and human body class 3

(quest)

SRK: Milanjeet thinks that he knows the answer. what do you think?
    G: I think its false
    SRK: hiten count and see
    H: I can tell how many were broken
    SRK: Gauri had broken them?
    H: Some she has, and some the situations have. i think its false
    SRK: what do you want to do?
    H: Fix false
    SRK: What do you think? how many bones are there in the body?
    H: 366
    SRK: Thats how many days there are in a leap yr
    H: Yes
    G: One bone per day
    H: Thats how I calculated it
    SRK: What do you think gauri?
    G: more than that
    SRK: More than 318?...the answer that there are more than that are wrong, but your otherwise answer is right!

There are roughly 206 bones. You said more than that maybe because youre taller?

19. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Now youre moving towards the bigger prize of 5 lakh rs. But before that i want to ask the family something

I want to ask, how many times was Ganga married?
    Grandma: 2 times
    SRK: 2 times. sure? fix it?
    Grandma: Sure
    SRK: Right! You get 5 crores. What is the name of Prajakta's husband? Hey that was cheating!
    Joy: We came together
    SRK: So the cheating is allowed
    Joy: Yes
    SRK: Ok Ill ask these guys so dont look there for the answer.
    G: He would know
    SRK: What is Daksha auntie's fav snack?
    G; Dhokla
    SRK: Its written Tepla
    H: Its the same
    SRK: Its the same?
    H: yeah
    SRK: Dont make a fool of me. you went from 2 lakhs to 0
    H: no its not on the quiz. its not taught in class 4.
    SRK: You never know because its become so big that it might be in the syllabus now. Karan and Nandini were married at what age?

You might know them. (they play those characters)
    H: first it was 26 then again at 46
    SRK: Grandma you say
    Grandma: 60
    SRK: another 5 crores for you. arent you ashamed?
    H: Thats why i didnt say it
    SRK: choose the next category
    G: Class 4 geo

(quest)

SRK: Its known as a very pure place. and the river is also very pure. if the kids have spelling mistakes then is discount those. the same for you guys too. what are you thinking Hiten?
    H: not getting the name
    SRK: For 5 lakhs you have taak jhaank
    G: Taak jhaank
    SRK: Ok so you have to say (the usual)

Milanjeet wrote Mansarovar lake
    H: We had that!
    SRK: but its not necessary that he is right. it could be that he wrote it after you said it
    H: he wrote it before
    G: We'll go with it
    SRK: So then you will have to say after getting help from a kid we want to fix mansarovar lake..... you werent sure but that is the right answer!

20. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Well done. You guys were close but you hesitated. So Milanjeet will go back, go back doing bhangra. You still have one cheat so you can choose one kid
    H: first sreeparna then you....you speak fast right? so speak fast for us
    SRK: She does...do it once for them
    Sree: how are you? im good...heheee
    SRK: all the kids on our show laugh weird...we will let you hear them all but after a tiffin break because hiten and gauri are waiting for you (KBC Style :D)