1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ep. 8 Translations

Discussion in 'KAPPSTH - Translations' started by sonal, May 10, 2008.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: (sleeping at the table and the bell is ringing. the lights are out on the stage. he wakes up for a bit and goes back to sleep). Whoa ok, you guys sit down. (kids wake him up). Wow the class started and I didnt realize. What happened is that since yesterday Ive been sleeping in this school. Actually I havent been going home because my son asks me school questions when I go there. And he asks me, "Dad are you smarter than a fifth grader?" But see I get a bit embarrassed because I know for a fact that Im not smarter than a fifth grader. And I thought that if you want to be smarter than a 5th grader then its best to stay here. See I get some money for asking those questions, and I get some knowledge but also you guys get the chance to win 5 crore Rs. Today's new student is 24 yr MBBS Anuradha from MP.

Im noticing now a days that God is making girls taller and taller and sending them here. Well at least all of them are taller than me. So Anuradha, before I continue Ill introduce you to the 5th grade class. (introduces). This is Sreeparna, do you want to say something?

Sree: Yes I want to say something.
    SRK: Go ahead
    Sree: You are looking hot.
    SRK: I look handsome?
    Sree: Yup
    SRK: Totally cool. (goes on to introduce the rest)

Anuradha is this your childhood picture?
    A: Yes
    SRK: What are you doing, yoga?
    A: No Im giving a pose.
    SRK: In the middle of the show Ill make you do that pose also. I want to learn it. And you are very educated. You have done your MBBS
    SRK: And now you're doing your MD. Which is...
    A: Master of Medicine.
    SRK: Master of Medicine. Its nice that girls are studying hard and moving our country forward. Ill quickly explain the rules to you (explains them). Also if you want you can leave the classroom but kids, what do we call people that do that?
    Kids: Bhagoda
    SRK: Yes and please make sure that you dont do that. Try your best. So give me your hand because I have to make sure you promise me...dont look so worried.
    A: What can I do sir? Im looking at you and I have become speechless, my hands are also freezing over...
    SRK: No no dont worry, I wont let them get cold, Ill warm them for you... (aw!) So my deal is (explains the usual).
    A: Ill probably say it, but...
    SRK: Should I let go of your hand?
    A: No please....
    SRK: Ok.
    A: Ill say it but please dont you say that..
    SRK: No I never say that...if you're small, tall, black, white, pretty, whatever, I like all types of girls so its ok... so quickly choose a classmate.
    A: Milanjeet
    SRK: Are you ready?
    M: Yes
    SRK: Ok choose a subject
    A: Animal Kingdom class 1

(quest)

SRK: Milanjeet has fixed his answer
    A: I think there are in all of them but its also possible that they dont. So, I think it should be false.
    SRK: You think its false. Zoology and Biology had to have been your subjects.
    A: Yes but...
    SRK: And this question is from what class?
    M: Class 1
    SRK: Class 1 question...you probably didnt read about fish.
    A: No.
    SRK: What do you want to do for 10,000 Rs?
    A: False
    SRK: Anuradha said False, what do you think the answer is right?
    SRK: Your answer is wrong. ( :shocked: ) There is only one thing that can save you and thats if Milanjeet has given the right answer. Lets have his answer on the board...and he has True. Thats the right answer!

2. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Do you have a nickname?
    A: Yeah there are alot that people have kept for me that they shouldnt have.
    SRK: What are they?
    A: Actually, I have two things of mine that are big. One is my height and the other is my teeth.
    SRK: Show me your teeth.
    A: Ah
    SRK: How can you show me like that doing Ah? Do eee
    A: Eee.
    SRK: No theyre not big at least compared to your height. For 20,000 your subjects are there so choose the next one..
    A: Class 1 Hindi

(quest)

SRK: Milanjeet has fixed his answer
    A: Bull
    SRK: So what is the Mrs. form of bull
    A: It cant be saandni (ni meaning feminine)
    SRK: Ok so thats when the song Saandni was written (singing it like Chaandni). Its a class 1 hindi questions Dr. Anuradha. Have you ever seen one?
    SRK: How is it?
    A: Its like a big ox
    SRK: Its strong and healthy like this...
    A: Yes and he runs after red color
    SRK: behind Red colors...whats the female of Ox
    A: Cow?
    SRK: Bull
    A: Cow? Ill cheat
    SRK: Which one you have three.
    A: Ill copy it
    SRK: Fix it first by saying that you want to copy from a small child, I Dr Anuradha want to copy from a kid which is exactly half my height.
    A: I want to copy.
    SRK: Say it like I did. I Dr Anuradha...
    A: (says it)
    SRK: Shame shame...ok do it.

Milanjeet has written g, long a maatra and ai. Gaye (means sing) So on singing the songs of your meeting... But I think I know what he meant, he meant gai like cow...what do you think?
    A: I should be safe
    SRK: Ok the good news is that its the right answer!
    A:

3. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: OK so Dr Anuradha has gotten a bit nervous after the first two questions so Ill give her a break and you guys also take a tiffin break, but it wont be complete until I give you the first hw question....

Welcome back! Ok so playing right now is Dr. Anuradha and its time that you give another child the importance to play...so choose another classmate

A: Dhairya
    SRK: Aw it got missed right? Its ok give me high 5 :high5: Oh I Forgot to ask whats your nickname?
    A: At home its Shalu but people have kept Chiku because of my teeth
    SRK: Chiku means big teeth?
    A: No, its like a rabbit like their first teeth are big so...
    SRK: Oh like this? Its ok, yours arent. And we've heard that you're getting married in July. so on behalf of all of us, a very happy married life.
    A: Thank you
    SRK: You have won 20,00 rupess but have also used two cheats. so choose the next subject.
    A: Class 3 PLant Kingdom

(quest)

A: The growth rings that are there, I think if you measured them it would tell you the age of the tree
    SRK: ok
    A: So I think its true
    SRK: You think its true? what do you want to do?
    A: Fix it
    SRK: Ok Dhairya has also fixed his answer rather quickly so you also do it. So to fix it take out that cold hand of yours and press it...
    A: true
    SRK: It was an easy question with an easy answer. RIght Answer!

4. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Choose the next subject for 1 lakh rs.
    A: Class 2 World History

(quest)

A: well the jews believe that jerusalem is very pure and sacred so i think that should be the answer
    SRK: if its right then you win 1 lakh rs and if youre wrong then your game ends here
    A: I think its jerusalem.
    SRK: What do you want to do?
    A: Fix it
    SRK: Sure?
    A: Jerusalem
    SRK: You remember the story? We've done it in school, college...we've enacted it. Even I have in St Columbus that he was born in a manger.
    A: It was Jerusalem
    SRK: You think its Jerusalem
    SRK: Let's see what Dhairya has written

Bethlehem, near jerusalem.

Unfortunately Jerusalem is the wrong answer and its Bethlehem. Its written in the Bible as Bethlehem. So you will have to leave our school here without winning anything. But the good news is that you're getting married in July so there is nothing bigger than that.
    A: Yeah nothing better
    SRK: So show us those Chiku teeth and smile. All the good wishes with you and our blessings, but you do remember that deal right?
    A: Im not smarter than a fifth grader.
    SRK: Say your name otherwise how will we know who you are?
    A: I Anuradha
    SRK: Dr. Anuradha
    A: I, Dr. Anuradha am not smarter than a fifth grader.

SRK: WE will have time left in school so lets call the next student. She is 36 yrs old housewife, Monisha from Mumbai.

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: You are very pretty and you have really long hair. And also as a child you had long hair. And since then you have not cut your hair?
    M: Nope because dad had forbidden it
    SRK: Dad had forbidden it...From when is this picture?
    M: This is when I was 9 yr old
    SRK: Were you naughty as a kid?
    M: Very
    SRK: Yeah? What did you do?
    M: Once my sister had something stuck in her throat and so that all the attention would come to me, I put a wheat seed in my ear. So I used to do something or another that the attention would be on me.
    SRK: But you are really smart because you put something so small in your ear and not something big
    M: No once I had put a peanut in my nose!
    SRK: Oh you put it in your nose?! You wont do anything like that today right?
    M: No.
    SRK: Just be careful otherwise you might decide to put this buzzer or something like that in your nose, so give us warning...(explains the rules of the show) So you can choose one classmate to help you.
    M: Anubhav
    SRK: Let's see how ahead she moves in the game. But first take a tiffin break...

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back once again to my school here. With us is Mrs. Monisha. Ill make a small deal with you before the game begins (describes the deal) Youll have to say, that I Monisha
    M: Am not smarter than a fifth grader.
    SRK: Wow you said it so lovingly. Say it once more.
    M: I Monisha am not smarter than a fifth grader, but I dont think that can happen.
    SRK: You dont think it can happen? Well, Ill tell you why it cannot. She has a 17yr old. And it doesnt look like you would have a 17yr old. You look very young.
    M: thank you
    SRK: And her kids have helped her prepare for this. What are your names?
    Kids: Rashiket, and Tanya.
    SRK: You have tutored Mummy?
    Kids: Yes
    SRK: I heard that you guys made coffee for her all night and the way she studies with you, you guys had done the same?
    Kids: Yes
    SRK: What did you teach her?
    Kids: Geo and English
    SRK: And what is her weakest subject you think?
    Kids: Maths
    SRK: She might have a problem in Maths. So lets find out if she is smarter than a fifth grader. Choose a subject
    M: Class 2 English

(quest)

SRK: Unfortunately you cannot write this sentence, but as many times as you need me to repeat it, I will.
    M: Ok
    SRK: Should I say it again?
    M: Please
    SRK: They werent playing cricket but making pretty pictures on purple paper.
    M: Ok so it will be Proper Noun, Common Noun, Collective Noun, all of that.
    SRK: You know all of those?
    SRK: Wow you're really smart.
    M: Ok so its 3
    SRK: Do it once more to make sure
    M: (goes through it in English) its 3
    SRK: What do you want to do?
    M: Fix, should I?
    SRK: Yes of course...

Are you happy?
    SRK: Good so youll be happy to know that you won 10,000 Rs.

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Mummy has passed! Ok the next one is for 20,000 Rs so choose the next subject
    M: Are you confident with maths?
    Anu: Yes
    M: Ok then Maths
    SRK: Tanya was saying that youre weak with Maths.
    M: But he is confident so its ok.
    SRK: You're confident? First class in maths (to Anubhav) Ok then...

(quest)

SRK: You think...
    M: hm
    SRK: hm.
    M: 90 meters
    SRK: How forceful do you think?
    M: its running
    SRK: Running?
    M: Yes because see the distance between two lamp-posts is 15, so after that it will keep increasing so the third one will be 30, so when I go to the 4th one, it will again increase by 15. So by the time I get to the 7th one it will be 90.
    SRK: Very good. So what do you want to do?
    M: Yeah I would want to fix it. But you tell me is it ok?
    SRK: Ok I'll tell you in your ear?
    M: Ok.
    SRK: Ok I wont tell you in your ear but Ill give you a "moong phal" ( i think thats what he said not sure though...sorry)
    M: Ok Ill fix it.
    SRK: You calculated this and said that it was 90, and thats the right answer!

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

M: Should I eat this?
    SRK: Sure here also take another one. But now Anubhav cannot play anymore, so you will have to choose another classmate.
    M: I will call Sreeparna
    SRK: Sreeparna is here. But as I eat this moong phal, lets take a tiffin break. But you guys take out a pen and paper because here is your second hw question!

9. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back! Playing here is Mrs. Monisha and she has won 20,000 Rs. So is there any name for you at home?
    M: Yes, Chintu.
    SRK: Chintu?
    SRK: Chintu like Mintu?
    M: No
    SRK: Why do they call you Chintu?
    M: So when I was born my sister came into the hospital to see me and I was a little baby. She said in Konkani (wow I know that language :lol: sorry.. :D ) Chintu asaa...meaning its Chintu. So that name stuck
    SRK: Chintu asaa. So then you were Chintu
    M: Yup
    SRK: I like talking to you, but choose the next subject.
    M: Class 3 Animal kingdom

(quest)

M: Its ok if its extinct or anything?
    SRK: Right now living, meaning it can be in the sky, the land or the water
    M: Ok, so its the blue whale.
    SRK: What do you want to do
    M: Fix it
    SRK: Sure? For 50,000 Rs
    M: Yes Blue whale.
    SRK: Dont stare at me like that....fix it :p
    M: Blue whale
    SRK: Should I show you what my kids have written?
    M: Please
    SRK: Blue whale is the right answer!

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: You like films?
    M: Very much
    SRK: Which ones do you like?
    M: All of yours. Chak De was excellent.
    SRK: You remember any dialogue?
    M: I know that Ramesh sindoor dialogue from OSO
    SRK: Show us once?
    M: (she does it and he is filling in her words)
    SRK: Ok for 1 Lakhs, you still have three of your cheats left. So choose the next subject.
    M: Class 1 Hindi

(quest)

SRK: Sreeparna has fixed the answer
    M: But I had said the answer first.
    SRK: Ok so you have won the speeding competition against Sreeparna
    M: Its chuza
    SRK: What do you want to do? Choose Chuza?
    M: Choose C for Chuuza
    SRK: Chuuuza? Fix it?
    M: Yes.
    SRK: Right answer!

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Its fun playing with you. Youre now playing for 2 Lakhs which is known as the safe zone. If you get the question right yo uwill at least take home with you 2 Lakh Rs. So Sreeparna please go back to your seat and choose the next classmate.
    M: Shriya
    SRK: She is very smart so she will help you.
    M: Class 1 Astronomy
    SRK: Monisha is playing well so its time that we take a Chuza break. Come back quickly and we will see if Monisha wins 2 Lakhs or not. Take a tiffin break

12. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: Welcome back! Monisha is playing for 2 Lakh Rs. And what will you know the value of a pinch of vermillon Ramesh? (OSO dialogue).

(quest)

M: False
    SRK: Ok its like there is a race between you guys. So what do you think?
    M: Its 7 because sapta means 7.
    SRK: ok...
    M: So its false.
    SRK: Monisha you made my job easier for me, you explained it and the answer is correct!

13. semaay

semaay Senior Member

Thank you sooo much :hug:!

14. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: You are playing well, but now the money is 5 Lakh Rs. So choose the next subject
    M: Class 4 Plant Kingdom

(quest)

SRK: What did you say it was?
    M: Stomata
    SRK: Same to you. What did you say?
    M: Ok so Ill explain.
    SRK: Youll explain also?
    M: (explains in English)
    SRK: If you do it in Hindi itll be better
    M: No I dont know that much hindi
    SRK: (english accent)
    M: Yes so shall I fix it?
    SRK: Want to fix it?
    M: Its Stomata
    SRK: I want to show what Shriya has written
    M: Ok
    SRK: Let me show what she has written so you might change your mind. She wrote Stomata. Its the right answer!

15. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: You are all giving the right answers, so Shriya you can go back, and now choose the next classmate
    M: Milanjeet
    SRK: Kids to make her feel even better say, Dum laga ke, Zor laga ke...and take this moong phal also...
    M: Class 5 general knowledge

(quest)

M: I dont know anything about this question
    SRK: Ill tell you the question in Hindi also.
    M: Ok....

Ill need to use a cheat for this question.
    SRK: You want to cheat
    M: Please Milanjeet
    SRK: You dont have to request like that. We have come here to help you only. (explains the cheats)
    M: So using Bachao Ill have to use his answer.
    SRK: If yours is wrong.
    M: But I dont have the answer to the question (she is so cute!!!)
    SRK: I love the confidence that you said that with. I dont know the answer!
    M: To tell the truth I didnt read about UNESCO. I only know the Sec. general. Nothing else
    SRK: Which cheat do you want?
    M: Taak Jhaank
    SRK: Ok so hit the buzzer and fix it saying that I Monisha Verma who has two kids, wants to cheat off a little boy
    M: (repeats it)
    SRK: You cheat so happily!

Ok lets see what Milan has written. 8th Sept. Does it ring a bell? Does it sound familiar to you? The thing with cheating is that once you have used a Cheat you cannot leave the game. You have to give some sort of answer.
    M: Ill go with his answer.
    SRK: Ok so fix it that you want to go with 8th Sept.

If I say that the answer is wrong how bad would you feel?
    M: I wont feel that bad because its my fault. I didnt read up on this. I know the Sec. General and I thought ok, this is what they will ask.
    SRK: And I didnt ask you
    M: Yeah.
    SRK: Thing is that our Kids are very smart so say thank you to him because you just won 10 lakh Rs.!

16. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

SRK: You have only three subjects left to choose from...you are now playing for 20 lakh rs. So choose the subject...
    (bell rings)

Oh, the school bell rang. Fri, Sat and Sun we will come at your house at 8pm, so kids come here. Monisha stay here...I usually tell them a story, so kids I wont tell a story today because I told you at the beginning of the show I will stay here so that I can learn alot of things, so embarassing me there is this saying that those that are awake are lost, and those that sleep in the fifth grade class are always sleeping. So you guys do what you want.... (snores) Kalvida!!!