1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Dulha Mil Gaya Songs

Discussion in 'Dulha Mil Gaya' started by sonataca, Dec 11, 2009.

1. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Hi everyone!

Many of us have already heard the whole album of DMG. I would like to know your comments on the songs. There is a good variety of songs in the album and it makes me think that it is a very colorful movie and maybe a good movie.

I'm still listening to the songs, fast forwarding some of them...hehe, so far I liked the title song and Dilrubaon Kay Jalwe and also Aaja mere ranjha.

What about you?

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  2. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

AW: Dulha Mil Gaya Songs

i like the title song and Dilrubaon Kay Jalwe and the remixes of them ... was listen yesterday the whole time :dance::dance::rockon::rockon:

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I know Dilrubaon Kay Jalwe is very addicting actually just like the title song

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

my fav songs in order:

Dilrubaon Ke Jalwe
    Dulha Mil Gaya

and then both the remixes :lol:

i really didnt like DKJ at first and now its my top favourite song from the album :rofl:

and i cant wait to find out SRK's 3rd song, then i'll like that also ;)

5. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

I Like The Same Ones Too Dulha Mil Gaya & Dilrubaon Ke Jalwe Plus Both The Remix's.. Just Awesome :thumb:

And I also kinda like both Shiri Farhad & Tu jo jaan le :redface: Since I think out of those two one of them will be the last SRK song :nod: :redface: They arent that bad too.. :)

6. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

will am like the others :D

7. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

im not that big a fan of the songs...:behindsofa:

8. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

I wanna know which ones are sung by SRK in the movie plus the title song.......please because I guess I won't listen to the others......

9. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I like DMG title song

Shiri Farhad Tu Meri Shiri:dance: I love that song.:dance:

Tu Jo Jaan Le, I like. Its song by Sonu Nigam so I am hoping that it's the song with Shahrukh but somehow I feel that it might be a dance song like Shiri Farhad Tu Meri Shiri.

I like "Aaja Aaja Mera Ranjhna". It's very nice.

Akela Dil isn't as bad as I said before. It's ok. At least better than Dilrubaon Ke Jalwe.

Magar Meri Jaan is a just another ok song. Not bad.

Dilrubaon Ke Jalwe is ok. Not that good.

all the songs are good and ok not at the best
    the remixes are ok too.

10. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

11. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I love like almost all the songs from the movie.
    true what she said about Shahrukh:heart:
    Congrats to Sush on adopting another child. So nice.
    I would love to adopt a kid of every race:nod:
    Its this crazy dream.

12. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I finished hearing the songs and I liked the album very much, much better than recent albums coming out. The songs have a classic touch to it and hey, why wouldn't it, the music is by Lalit Pandit of the Jatin-Lalit duo, they made great music together and Lalit Pandit alone made nice music for DMG. :)

I just noticed, Aaja Aaja Mere Ranjhna has K3G title song touch to it...it reminds of that song sooo much!

13. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

I like Akela Dil...I know it's awful but I can't help but keep singing it. :tape:

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

^no seriously, that song is really awful :lol:

good to see the songs were a success eventually :p

15. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I just finished listening all the songs few minutes ago (for the first time) so these are strictly my first impressions (I'm just starting to listen to it the second time). I was not at all impressed. It's not that the songs were terribly bad, I guess they weren't. It's just that few minutes after finishing listening to them, I have absolutely no memory of how they were. Except that they sounded all the same to me... Well, if after few times of listening I find somthing more to say, I can let you know, but for now I'm not at all impressed. First impression 2/5...

16. rihanaaa

rihanaaa ♥I like blue♥

the songs are very nice
    my favourite is the title:)

17. King4Ever

King4Ever I ❤ @iamsrk - My Hero!

Yup im very happy knowing the music release was a sucess :D: They are :cool: well most of them :p

thanks for the vid :thumb:

18. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh's character shows up at the 3:25 point.

Aaja Aaja Mere Ranjhna
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MulgfyNtr_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

20. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

MaryAnnK says thanks.