1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Don2 DVD

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Ladyinred, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Misty45

Misty45 Well-Known Member

Ha Ha! That would make it a lot more interesting, but I don't think it would get me the job!!!
    Wish me luck....:)

2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Good luck! :D

Misty45 says thanks.
  3. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

Thanks for replying and no problem on how long it took!

I'm looking forward to watching "The making of" since I don't think it has been posted online by Excel. I would have liked to have seen some deleted scenes though.

4. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

YAY!!! My DVD arrived yesterday!! :cheer2: I was home so late, that couldn't watch it anymore, but so much more to look forward today.. :D It arrived just in time for Easter holiday, just like I was hoping... :D

MaryAnnK and Debbie thank this.
  5. Misty45

So happy for you, Have a good SRK Easter!:p

Pompula says thanks.
  6. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

just adding that DVD also has deleted scenes but they are added to the movie itself as additional scenes or new scenes like ritesh (sidwani) had tweeted for the premiere tweet. Its just not named a "deleted scenes" separately in the extras.
    So, you have to be a lil careful while watching the movie and think was this scene in the movie when you watched it in theatre?:confused2: :p

7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

They are still in the movie???? How strange! :crazy:
    Surely they are cut from the movie because its felt it works better without them.

I have seen the approach work to a small extent in the latest VZ disk I have. The song Veer imagines in the courtroom was left in and suddenly his behaviour in that scene made a lot more sense. However on the flip side, if all the deleted scenes on the KANK dvd were still in the film, it would run to about 4 and a half hours. :lol:

8. Pompula

I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the DVD, I mean, it not having more extras... And absolutely the originally deleted scenes, that were now included in the film, were better left off, as they were mainly about Sameer and Yana, the part that was most booooooooriiiiiiing about the film anyway... Of course, the film was great and Don was HOT! :flame:

9. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I just got the BluRay of Veer-Zaara and was very glad that scene had been added.....as far as Don I think the way it was in the theater was best....no need for those extra scenes ( no SRK so who cares):pound:

10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Yes Debbie, exactly! Why pad it out with unnecessary stuff?

11. Misty45

Funny, I don't remember seeing those extra bits. They must have been boring!:confused: Or perhaps I talked through them.....

12. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Well you didn't miss a thing!!

13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Just received my dvd from an ebay seller in India.
    I feel a bit let down as I'm not 100% sure if its an original or not.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Don-2-20...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item1e6c678ca7
    It has 2 discs (unusual for a copy) but the cover is just a plastic box with paper insert and it doesn't have a hologram.

I wonder if the Indian release version is different from international as it doesn't have the nice presentation other boxed sets have had.
    Can anyone comment? I don't want to blast the seller if this is genuine.

14. Misty45

So glad:rolleyes:

15. Pompula

Actually, mine was the same. And I got it via Amazon, so I'm sure it's original... I didn't know there is a nicer version also, I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when I got the DVD in my hand, just hor ordinary it was... But, as I said, I'm sure it's not pirated...

16. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

if the dvd doesn't have a hologram its not original.
    that's why I have not been ordering my dvd's online, I've actually thrown many fits at local stores for them cheating and copying dvds and covers. I will go to get my dvd by end of this week inshaAllah.

17. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Well, who knows then! :rolleyes:
    It would be great if anyone who has received a better-presented version could report back. I don't have much choice but to order on-line.

Thanks Katya and Wafa. :D

18. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Just watched Don 2 DVD yesterday. I'm glad it has the making of the film. I prefer this rather than watching deleted scenes.:)

19. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  20. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Walked into my local spice shop yesterday - and there was Don2 in Blu Ray!!! :bounce: