1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Don2 DVD

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Ladyinred, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Ladyinred

Ladyinred Well-Known Member

Do you know anything about "Don 2" dvd? When will it release in India?

2. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

Oh finally a thread on this! I was hoping it'd have the date though. I was told by a seller on ebay that it would arrive during the first week of March but looks like that wasn't true. I also managed to snoop around and some folks at a different forum were mentioning the 16th if I'm not mistaken. I'd probably double check on that. But yeah, hopefully we get some sort of news. Was Farhan's tweet about doing an interview for the DVD the last thing we ever heard about it?

Wafa says thanks.
  3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL, instead of waiting on a thread to be opened you can open a new thread yourself :) ;)

4. TeraMeraDil

lol Yes that's true but I've never enjoyed the process of making threads. I'll get attached to it and when it finally dies off, I'll be sad. Sounds silly, but that's how I am!

Anyways, I've found another seller on eBay with a listing to pre-order the DVD. I'm hoping they respond back with a release date.

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:lol: get over it dude... just ask the question so you can get your answers ;)

6. TeraMeraDil

Yep he answered back. He gave me a date of March 15th. I also asked whether it would be a 2 disc or a single disc. He said that as far as he knows it is the single disc that he's getting but he's not 100% because his supplier says usually the single disc comes first and then a double disc comes a very shortwhile after. So yeah, I'm just going to wait it out until we get more news. We can't have a Shahrukh Khan movie with only one disc!

Wafa and zizi thank this.
  7. Ladyinred

Ladyinred Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot. :)

8. TeraMeraDil

So much for March 15. I went ahead and e-mailed another seller who usually sells Bollywood DVDs and they gave me a date of March 22. So...March 22 I'll be waiting for you! I thought Reliance always released their DVDs pretty early though. Pretty weird how this one is taking a long time.

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

always happens. keep us updated please

10. TeraMeraDil

Actually I have a better idea. I will no longer post in this thread until I know for sure the DVD is out. Why do I say this? Because another one of the regular DVD sellers has listed the DVD for pre-order and they mention the release date as the 26th. I wish there would be an official announcement rather than relying on sellers like this. If this were my real job, I would have been fired already. :p

On the bright side...that seller did list the DVD as a 2 disc one. So hooray for special features!

Wafa says thanks.
  11. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Just putting/adding my two cents, but I was thinking they might release the DVD after the World TV Premiere on Zee Cinema on March 31st if that makes any sense, I mean they want the TV premiere to be success too, so if they release the DVD before the TV premiere, people might not watch it on 31st on TV. Just a thought. Well, I have been looking up and keeping an eye for this since a while too, lets hope for best ;)

ps: I am sure there are special features in the DVD and its 2 disc one. hehe ;)

Wafa says thanks.
  12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:lol: I know its frustrating with all different delays and announcements. don't give up, just keep the updates coming :p

13. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I'm trying to find out from my sources as well and will update you once I get more information

Misty45 says thanks.
  14. Misty45

Misty45 Well-Known Member

If you happen to find out when Don 2 will be released in England, please let me know. However,I got my copy of Ra One from Amazon. NTSC version which plays on most modern DVD players with English subtitles. Forgive me if you have received this message more than once. My laptop is 'Acting up'.
    Many Thanks!

15. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

sure Misty. still, neither my source at RC nor myself had received a reply yet.

Misty45 says thanks.
  16. Misty45

Misty45 Well-Known Member

I have now bought a copy from Amazon. Found out while browsing yesterday that some were available.

Wafa says thanks.
  17. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I ordered mine from Amazon today, but all of the ones I saw said they won't ship till the 27th...........some later than that...I can't wait!

18. TeraMeraDil

Yeah a bunch of sellers popped up on eBay as well. I just went and ordered from the cheapest fellow. Release date doesn't matter anymore for me since I'll be swamped with work by the time it arrives now. I guess it'll be a nice treat after a complete a grueling month of May...

19. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Two disc or one?

20. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Didnt know, its not posted here yet, well here:
    ‘Don 2’ DVD is out [2-Disc Special Edition]
    Extra features:
    - Making of
    - Songs
    - Talaash First Look
    - Subtitles (Arabic / Dutch / English / French)
    - Includes never seen before footage (Additional Scenes added to the movie aka they are deleted scenes merged with the movie)

on Induna (Shipping: Worldwide)
    on Amazon (Shipping: Worldwide) - Choose sellers from list on link
    on EBay (Shipping: Worldwide)
    on Flipkart (Shipping: within India only)
    PS: Blu-ray version is yet to be out. Its available to PRE-order on Flipkart (Shipping: within India only)

Wafa and zizi thank this.