1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Don - Youtube video

Discussion in 'Don the Chase Begins Again' started by meredd31, Mar 29, 2008.

1. meredd31

meredd31 New Member

I came across this video - it may be already posted on the YouTube thread but I haven't come across it before. Also, not sure whether it's a promo for Don or a send-up of Don as the dialogue is all in Hindi.

Can someone please translate - thanks

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MTZPRmBHG8A&feature=related

2. rainy

rainy New Member

Hi Diana, Thanks for posting :)...its new for me as well....and it is really cool :cool:

I think its a promo for "the making of Don" on Channel V...He is talking about his enemies....who are increasing day by day and trying to catch him..... Ch V is one of them plus police of 11 countries...they have right to try...and he loves to fight his enemies...Don loves to destroy his enemies....

and indicating towards V he is saying this is last one, watch it carefully...I will take it for sure...save this last word/alphabet if you can, because there is no harm in trying....but its not only difficult but actually impossible to save this last alphabet....coz I am Doooooon....

I am trying to give up smoking...coz it kills you!

I hope it helps :)

3. meredd31

meredd31 New Member

oh thanks for this, it makes it a bit clearer. I wasn't sure whether it was part of an interview SRK did while promoting the film or whether he was sending himself up in the character.

4. Lachho

Lachho Well-Known Member

wah what a great vid i've never seen it before. cool promo:thumb:

5. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

That is sooooo Cool!! He is Don! I can't wait! Thanks for posting the clip.

6. irene

irene Active Member

Thank you so much for the link, I love his voice