1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

DON -Just LOVE IT !

Discussion in 'Don2 Members Reviews' started by Krisi_love_SRK, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

First I have to say that Don is one of my favorute SRK's movies. Just LOVE it,so I love Don 2 too and I'm sure I will love Don 3 too :) It started along Don Shahrukh my interest, so I have another reason this movie is very special to me.I watch "Don 2" after I watch "Don 1" .Actually I thnik that I don't like Don at all,becouse I don't like generally negative characters... BUT Don is very big exception,only becouse Shahrukh playd him.:D

I will mention here only my impression of Don 2.Don 1 will mention where it comes to him.
    So... DON 2..What a Great action movie !!!
    Incredibly continued Don 1 !
    Shahrukh in "Don 2" is much more dangerous,bad,sexy.....smart and honestly very diffrent....
    1) Don entry scene-really amazing. I love the sound,
    getting goose bumps as you listen to music and watch the appearance of Don...
    Don so scarе me with this long hair,beard and angry eyes ..ones again ..........:eek::eek: Honestly I don't like long hair in this scene so much.- I like his long hair in "OSO" and expecally in "Don 2 " song-"Mujhko Pehchaanlo Don 2"-looks really Fantastic !:bolt: But in movie hair so woven I don't like so much and I'm happy that he doesn't looks like that in all movie.......:D
    And this is the same actor who you cry the most romantic and kind words ? Тhe same sweet man in "DDLJ","Kuch Kuch Hota Hai","Dil Se..." and others...?:confused: It's really truly to believe it ,but Yes He is !
    "Dulshman Mera" -song. Shahrukh and Priyanka are so Hot ! He looks so hot always in black...:eek: here he is with long hair too,but I like it.....:p I like chremisty between Shahrukh and Priyanka,I think they are really very Hot jodi !

Fight scene .....really very good. Who sayd that Shahrukh can only romantic movies?No,he can action movies too !
    Shahrukh is really AMAZING DON ! He is so diffrent wheh he playd Don .
    There is a special broadcast.My favorute song "Zara Dil Ko Thaam Lo"- great song,I love it ! Shahrukh looks so dashing,so sexy.this man is just one and only. How he smoking,his jaket,glasses...how he dancing...with Lara Dutta looks great together !!!
    Scene on bike is one of the best. How can this man looks much more dashing,much more sexy and diffrent in one movie !? How ?:eek: Just Love this last scene and how he fraud all over again !

MaryAnnK, rubyroo and Lorraine thank this.
  2. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

I saw "Don 2" before I saw "Don". So, in Don 2 it was obvious that there were some things that were missing that would better explain the hostility between Don and Priyanka's characters and between that Vardaan guy and Don, plus some other things that went on in the movie (Don 2) that would have made more sense if I had seen the first Don movie. But, I didn't know there was a 1st. Don movie until I saw a list of Shahrukh's movies. Anyway, I finally got the first Don movie and watched it. That movie was very "tame" with much less action than Don 2. So, I felt a little uncomfortable about not liking it as much. Then, I realized after I saw them both that I was not able to enjoy Don 2 as much until after I saw Don (the first movie). I watched both of them, Don and then Don 2 and then I got the full picture and I fell in love with both of the movies respectively. I can't imagine getting tired of the music and watching the way Shahrukh moved about as the Don character. I thoroughly loved the voice he used and his expressions as Don were so smooth, cunning, and alluring. If he was a snake, he just might have lured me in close enough to deliver me a lethal bite at lightening speed, just because it would have been very difficult to resist being mesmerized by his eye contact and suave , stealth-like movements. However, having been an armed security officer with a critical eye that keeps me wary, the Don character's handsomeness would not have pulled me in no matter how handsome he is. I would have had to be in love with him to be tempted to trust a guy like that, just like Priyanka's character was at first because I dealt with sharp-looking guys like that Don character all the time in Miami, Florida. And, I would not have hesitated to drop any one of them to the ground in any way that I needed to go about getting the job done. However, if one of them had actually been Shahrukh Khan after I had gotten to know a little about him, ... I might actually have hesitated long enough for him to get the drop on me first. If that were the case, I probably would not have lived to tell about it. Fortunately, I am not in that line of work anymore. And, Shahrukh played that type of guy better than some of them acted themselves.

3. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

^ :pound: The title Don2 is a pretty obvious clue that there was a Don1 and that it would be better to watch it first.:p

I'm so sorry for you that you watched both movies out of sequence and missed the experience of watching the ending of Don1 for the first time and gettting shocked.....for me it remains one of the greatest memories connected to watching SRK's movies and one of the very few regrets - that I will never again be surprised by it. I've found many other things to enjoy about Don but over six years down the line, I still remember my jaw dropping.....that was unforgettable! :D

4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh yes! The twist at the end of Don was sensational! :becky:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I so know that feeling, and it applies to so many of the films.
    The pleasure of watching His movies for the first time - the awe, the anticipation, the disbelief that anyone can be so beautiful! that can never be repeated. Unfortunately I can watch them faster than he can make them, so it was a precious few months that I was able to live and breathe that wonder while I plowed through his work.
    At least we have his public appearances, interviews and maybe someday his tweets to fill the gap.:love:

Debbie and yummy thank this.
  6. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

Yes, the title Don 2 did make me think there had to be another Don movie before it, but I could not find it in any of the rental places at the time that I was looking for it. For some reason unknown to me, nobody was making it available. All they kept telling me is that they did not have any other Don movie. So, I figured it must have a different kind of title. I stopped looking for it. I found it by accident months later. It suddenly started coming available through Netflix. So, I finally got to see it then. However, it really would have been a much better experience, just like you said, if I had seen those movies in sequence. I envy you and others who did get to see them that way.