1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Don 3?

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Mara, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but NDTV's "Night Out" 11.17.2012 (11:28) said that Farhan Akhtar would be directing "Don 3" after "Shaddi ki Side Effects". A Google search turned up the name "Don 3: The Chase Ends". Has anyone else heard this? (You can skip the rest of the gossip in the video if you like.)

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ni...srk-wants-priyanka-as-his-leading-lady/258647

2. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

I think this will be brilliant but it's all hearsay in my opinion until Farhan Akhtar says he is, I remember in a video interview that he said he would love to direct a 'Don 3' (without putting an actual date on it!) but that he is currently more interested in his acting and even singing career if I'm not mistaken. Most of these articles base such 'news' on trivial talk by the director from my experience.

Mara says thanks.
  3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I don't think it is true. I mean i saw a Webside where they wrote Don3 should release on 26th December 2013. :lol: And i ask me how? I mean In the Moment Shah Rukh shoots for CE then for HNY and then for ABCD. If Don3 should be releaesed next December then the Shoot musd have already started. :crazy: Damn it Rumors. I think Farahn Akhtar will announce it when he wants to shoot a Don3 and how the excact Title will be :nod: and till then we have to be patient and wait. sigh

Mara says thanks.
  4. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

I really hope Shahrukh play Don again ! I want to see again his Don magic in "Don 3".I hope Farah Aktar have very intersting story for Don 3.I am very curious what will happen with Don and how it will develop its relations with Roma :D I'm sure will amazing again and with an unexpected ending:D

Shanti Chand says thanks.
  5. TessaRose

TessaRose Obsession

It was confirmed there would be a third Don :)

6. Krisi_love_SRK

Ok,I"m very happy about that and of course -waiting.... :)

7. Krisi_love_SRK

zheni says thanks.
  8. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Production house accuses SRK's `Don 3' of copyright violation
    Mumbai, Sept 6, 2013 (PTI):
    [​IMG]
    The film `Don 3', which stars Shah Rukh Khan and likely to be released next year, has already sparked a row over alleged copyright violation.

Nariman Films, the production house which produced the original `Don' starring Amitabh Bachchan in 1978, has moved the Bandra metropolitan magistrate's court here, alleging that copyright agreement with the makers of Don 3 expired in 2009.

The makers did not approach Nariman Films for renewal of the agreement, the private complaint filed with the court says.

The producers of the sequel, Shah Rukh Khan and the distributors have been made the respondents; the case is likely to come up for hearing on September 30.
    Nariman Films had made similar allegations at the time of the release of `Don 2'
    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/355707/production-house-accuses-srk039s-don.html

9. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

I can't wait for this movie srk is great in villan roles....

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  10. anesya

anesya Guest

his acting as a villain is always the best. really excited for don3.
    beside that I feel like we┬┤re getting lots of shahrukh khan movies lately which I totally love.

SRK'sPortia says thanks.
  11. Krisi_love_SRK

Can't wait for Don 3...Shahrukh is so awesome as Don :cool::hug:

12. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

This will probably take a few years to happen.

Krisi_love_SRK and Xeny thank this.