1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Don 3 on the cards?

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by Karan#1, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

3 days ago SRK hung out with Ritesh Sidhwani on the sets of Chennai Express. And today he has a meeting with Ritesh (as srk tweeted). I think they might have met to talk about Don 3. Now srk hanging out with ritesh on the sets of CE might have been put off as a one off hang out between two friends (even though it doesn't seem srk and ritesh would be that close of friends for Ritesh to just drop in to talk to srk on the sets of CE). But then today they have a meeting. There must be a special reason behind these interactions and I think plans for Don 3.

For those that don't know Ritesh Sidhwani along with Farhan Akhtar is behind the production Excel Entertainment that produced Don 1 and Don 2.

2. Shanti Chand

Shanti Chand BANNED.

I hope you're right, and I cant' wait, hoping Don 3 will be more thrilling and amazing than Don 2, which was good but not comparable with "DON the chase begins again".
    Let's see...;)

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I really hope we don't have to wait for Don 3 for as long as we waited for Don 2... :)

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  4. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Would love Don 3 to made soon.:) All those heavy action scenes he did for the film will take toll on his body as he aged. This time they should drop PC & take a new actress. If they still want to stick with PC, they should make Roma fall inlove with Don. I want to see real romantic scenes between the two characters.:D

5. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

6. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

That so exciting where is the member (hope) after she wrote a fan story for don 3.. She will be very happy

7. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

Take this guys tweets with a pinch of salt, his 'news' is based on the grapevine!

8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

well all i hope is the wait isnt as long as previous i mean 2006 - 2011 was a massive wait i loved both dons and cant wait for this don 3

9. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

@KiaaraSandhu is a fake account, we don't know when don 3 starts (if it does) until farhan or srk say so themselves

10. mumbiene

Are Farhan Akhtar, Shah Rukh Khan planning Don 3?
    Mid-Day.com | Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:16:10 (Mumbai)
    If rumours are to be believed, the third instalment of Don, starring Shah Rukh Khan as the international kingpin, could well be underway.

According to sources, Farhan Akhtar and his business partner Ritesh Sidhwani have been seen visiting Shah Rukh Khan's Bandra mansion Mannat several times over the last two weeks.

Sources also informed that the trio have been spending a lot of time together and it could well be to plan the next Don film.

A source said, "There is definitely something brewing between the three. They have been together for long hours. Given that Farhan's biopic will release in May and his next film with Vidya is yet to take off, he has time on hand. And even SRK has been looking for a new project."

After Don 2 had released, Farhan Akhtar was quoted saying that he didn't have another plot to extend the franchise. But we all know how things change overnight in Bollywood.
    http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/are-farhan-akhtar-shah-rukh-khan-planning-i-don-3-i-328137

Alenka says thanks.
  11. Dangerousx

Dangerousx New Member

I'm a new member here, I hope I can be accepted but as you can see Don1/2 are my favorite movies.. I'm SO excited for this one, hope he became more sexier, stronger, meaner, and smarter lol And I hope it doesn't take so long. I've seen a FB page (I don't know if it's true) it says that Don 3 will be out in 2015? and can someone confirm anything on this Don 3 project? I mean is this account real? : http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...H-g4iD5kiuMhhBzLcMtw4V3fmkVBZTyGaApjXPUhQ6Go_

12. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Farhan Akhtar to direct Shahrukh Khan again?

By Saranya [ February 08, 2013 ]

shahrukh-ipl-post-1305799107-67168.jpg

If reports are to be believed, Shahrukh Khan and Farhan Akhtar, who have worked together in the Don series, will join hands again. The duo are reportedly all set to work on the third installment of the Don series.

SRK, who is busy shooting for Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express, met Farhan a couple of times to discuss about the project. Insiders reveal they have finalised even the cast and crew for the film and will also make an official announcement soon.
    http://www.galatta.com/hindi/news/farhan-akhtar-to-direct-shahrukh-khan-again/67168/

Krisi_love_SRK, Rayhana, Vegainko and 2 others thanked this.
  13. mumbiene

Farhan Akthar talks about Shahrukh Khan, Don 3, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag & more

Krisi_love_SRK and Mara thank this.
  14. Areams

Areams Photographer, Filmmaker, and SRK Fan

15. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

there is two rumers about don3 that maybe amitab bachchan will in the third one and also shahid kapoor will be in villen role as i heard

16. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

:suspicious: Hope these are both just rumours!
    SK is too bland for me. In the movies I've seen him in he always seems to have the same blank expression. I just can't see him being a scary villain who could match Don and be a plausible threat.

And AB - nahhh, sounds too much like a tribute to him for the first Don, and I think we've seen enough of that for the time being.

- just my first impression.

17. mumbiene

18. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Amitabh Bachchan in Don 3 ? What role he will play? Don's father ? :lol:

19. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

would be actually good if Amitabh is in don 3 with shahrukh that would be cool

20. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

i like it to have don 3 but what will its order be? i wonder. is it gonna be after this unnamed future movie with the new director or before it?