Don 2 wallpaper

Discussion in 'Don 2 Photo Gallery' started by an87, Mar 1, 2011.

1. nika

nika Well-Known Member

I think that was done in purpose. Because he normally shaves even his hands! So maybe he was told by Farhan no to do that, to look more like a mean nasty guy in jail!

2. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

:lol: shah doesnt shave his hands... his not a hairy man, except for the hair on his head :p

nah it wasnt on purpose... shah's underarms have always been like that :lol: i khant believe im discussing his underarms lol :pound:

3. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Well we will discuss the "entire" man :pound:....but shave his underarms? I love when I see any hair on his body, one pic showed some on his lower arm........:faint:copied and saved! I am weird too.............

4. RizwanaShahrukh

yeah... my personal opinion.. shaved underarms are better for s** :p :evil:

anyways his lower arms...omg, his wrists! so much hair :faint: so sexy! and even on the back of his hand :eyebrows:

Debbie says thanks.
  5. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

The one place in the world where we can talk about zooming in on Shah Rukh's hair, veins, pores and all else without being judged.:grouphug::D:p

Yeh Dil and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  6. nika

nika Well-Known Member

Yeah he's not a hairy man but i think he many times does shave the hands like most actors nowadays do shave the chest and rest of their body. He has mentioned his shaved hands some times by saying:" I feel like a girl now cos I have no hair in my hands!!! " He's so funny:pound:
    But yeah even when you get to see the hair on his hands it's like a normal man not too much hairy , so you can see those beautiful veins clearly!

7. RizwanaShahrukh

when and where did he say that? :eek:

8. nika

nika Well-Known Member

He said it a few times. I don't remember the exact place. But maybe one was with Karan in days of promoting MNIK when he holds Karan's hand like a girl and tells him something like a romantic dialogue! It was a funny interview. Maybe Directing Dr Khan was the name.
    But he has mentioned his shaved hands in other occasions also.

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  9. RizwanaShahrukh

oh ok dear... i shall investigate this matter :p

nika says thanks.
  10. L.O.V.E.

L.O.V.E. Member

He does?! Well, that's something new I'm discovering here :D

nika says thanks.
  11. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

One day i went thro all my folders to find a pic where i might find one hair on his chest :pound: But noooo, Mr. Khan is very thorough :nerd::p

nika and Yeh Dil thank this.
  12. nika

nika Well-Known Member

Well... after searching my photos... I think I have to take my words back! :rolleyes:
    Because he seriously doesn't have much hair on his hands to shave! It's visible on some photos and it's not on others!
    But why did he say that he feels like a girl because of no hair on hands? I'm confused... :confused: Maybe was pointing to his thin hairs! What say?

13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

:rofl: Love this conversation!

nika and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  14. RizwanaShahrukh

:pound: but exactly shah has always had no hairs on his chest from the time he was in fauji! :lol: so its definitely real... the man aint hairy :p no waxing or shaving needed for him :pound:

15. RizwanaShahrukh

thats exactly wot i think he meant :nod: shah will never shave his hands lol :lol: i remember he once said on "on the couch with keol" he doesnt even do manicures... its for girls, then he showed her his nails lol :pound:

nika says thanks.
  16. Ella

He needs and he is doing shaving or waxing ... for sure :p

17. Kalee

I remember that interview, I think he and Karan even put their arms next to each other and compared, though I don't recall him saying anything about shaving, and if he did, he was probably joking.:p It wouldn't grow back all nice and soft the way it is otherwise!:p I also don't think he waxes...he's been hairless on his chest since day one!:cool::p

So apparently we could all do our PhD's on this topic...:lol:

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  18. Ella

And this for month :lol::p

19. RizwanaShahrukh

thanx kalee.... spot on! i so agree with u! :thumb:

20. Kalee

:rockon: <-- That's me giving you the rock on sign while showing off my hairless pits.:) Though apparently it looks like I pasted that hair on my head instead.:cool: