1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Don-2 - tweets

Discussion in 'Don 2' started by DianaDimple, Mar 24, 2010.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

FarOutAkhtar Farhan Akhtar

For all those asking... Don2 song "Dushman Mera" promo and dialogue promo's start 4th Dec. Thanks for all the great feedback on the music

darina4srk and nika thank this.
  2. mumbiene

ritesh_sid Ritesh Sidhwani

And on Don2 shooting a video with @iamsrk from 28th. Will be on air by 11th...

nika and MaryAnnK thank this.
  3. mumbiene

iamsrkSHAH RUKH KHAN

Doing a music video for Don2...beard struggling to grow bak. I really enjoy being Don...all that I am not I get to do.

nika says thanks.
  4. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

@FarOutAkhtar Farhan Akhtar
    For all wanting to be in the know, shooting 'Mujhko Pehechanlo' sung by KK with @iamsrk back in the Don groove!
    4 Minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

MaryAnnK and nika thank this.
  5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

there you go, its not a random item number as media had written. even if it was i wouldnt mind, the more Don songs there is the better :p

thank God they are making a vid for this song, would have been devastated if there wasnt! :eek:

6. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Facebook

Don 2
    You've heard the music of Don 2, now get ready for a new video tomorrow. Tell us which has been your favourite song so far.

nika says thanks.
  7. precious_ain

precious_ain Well-Known Member

ritesh_sid Ritesh Sidhwani
    For all those wanting to know on DON2 dialogue trailers, they will start from tomorrow

nika, Anjali72 and mumbiene thank this.
  8. mumbiene

can`t wait for the new dialogue trailers

9. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

ME TOOOOO :target:

10. mumbiene

@FarOutAkhtar Farhan Akhtar

Off to Dubai for Don2 promotions tmrw. Hope I can find time to skydive over the Palm! Maybe an interview in the air... Anyone?
    Don's Indian city visits start from the 12th... will update you about it when schedule is confirmed.

11. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I thought this is important to post here :)

mh_pagal Mary H
    @FarOutAkhtar Farhan, why release full songs now? What incentive will viewers have to buy a ticket?? Big mistake, IMO.

FarOutAkhtar Farhan Akhtar
    @mh_pagal What you're watching are promotional video's, they're not in the film.

nika says thanks.
  12. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

@GulfNewsTabloid
    -We have a surprise! Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani - the cast of Don 2 - are in our office!
    - "Don 2 is one movie where I am unapologetically bad, " joked Shah Rukh Khan at our office today.
    - "Don 2 is one movie where I am unapologetically bad, " joked Shah Rukh Khan at our office today.
    - "When we were making the first Don, I didn't think there would be a sequel," said Priyanka Chopra, during her visit to the Gulf News office.
    - The cast & crew of Don 2 - Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani - in Gulf News office: http://pic.twitter.com/BOJunso3 AgIelVHCQAEGnXY.jpg large.jpg

nika says thanks.
  13. Ella

nika says thanks.
  14. nika

nika Well-Known Member

WHAT??? Means Zaara Dil Ko Thaam Lo is not in the film??? :eek:

15. Ella

GulfNewsTabloid tabloid!

-We're not quite done with the Don 2 guys. We're now at the 'An Afternoon With...' segment of #Diff2011. Our reporter @Manjushark is on hand.
    -"From all the 70 films I've done, this has been the most enjoyable," says Shah Rukh Khan
    - "I'm pissed off in the entire film," adds Priyanka Chopra, joking.
    - "This is the first movie where the bad guy wins," says SRK. "In Don 2, Priyanka will be the Don."
    - "Roma my character has evolved. I become this tough chick," says Priyanka Chopra
    - Priyanka has changed from the black Armani suit she wore to our office to a blue dress, looking even more gorgeous
    - SRK has changed from the velvet jacket and crisp white shirt he wore to our office. Now in a black shirt and jeans. Looking good.(can't wait for the pics :madgrin: )
    - Here's a shot of the Don 2 cast at #Diff2011 http://pic.twitter.com/Sw2geDVm AgJMM0FCMAAQe7H.jpg large.jpg
    - Floor's opened to ask questions - flurry of hands up. "Let's cancel dinner reservations," jokes Farhan Akhtar ( :pound: )
    - "None of us have glorified evil [in Don 2]," says Shah Rukh Khan

MaryAnnK and nika thank this.
  16. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

nika, Ishq19 and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  17. Ella

18. mumbiene

Pretty sure this @iamsrk still is exclusive... #DON2 Releasing in the UK on 21st December 2011

phul says thanks.
  19. phul

Thank you Marlies but from who is this tweet?

20. phul