1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

'Don 2' team at 'Your Call' - NDTV Show (Interview)

Discussion in 'Don 2 Hall of Fame' started by danshula, Dec 19, 2011.

1. kotsheno

kotsheno Well-Known Member

2. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Got Eidet

shahrukhjaan says thanks.
  3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

4. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

anyone saw it?

5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

6. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

Is this the complete interview ???

7. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

The Full intrview :cheer2:
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Translation

Neeran and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

OMG
    I LOVED IT!! :jaw: that was just one of the best interviews ever :heart:

the way he talked to Sonia, and took off his glasses for her :faint2::faint2:

that question about his driving force and he started talking about his parents :( i've never really seen him get this emotional before.. but ever since i started watching his interviews from this year, i noticed he was talking about them so much lately.. :hug::kiss: may Allah fill those gaps he talked about with happiness.. enshAllah.. really felt like giving him a hug.. i guess now i know why he always wanted to feel loved and wanted :kiss:

those.. whatever i should call them, dolls :pound: omg!! when he called that girl lipy :pound:

:target::target::target::target:
    love love love it when he gets all Donish and say "go to hell" :flame::flame:
    and those critics should actually do this.. talk to him face to face IF they ever dare to :lol: hypocrites, praise him face to face but write the worst abt him behind his back :tsk: idiots!

i really hope,wish,pray that he quits smoking.. a lot said it can't happen over night but i've seen my brother quitting it and now he doesnt smoke anymore.. so i hope enshAllah Shah Rukh puts his heart into it and stop smoking for good.. for himself before anyone else :nod:

the end :love: was so happy to see so many people going to give him a hug :hug::kiss: he deserves all the love and hugs in the world :hug: