1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Don 2 music soundtrack list

Discussion in 'Don2 Music' started by Cila, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Just have to comment again, the king is back song's background score is just too good! Just puts me in the whole mean don environment :D

2. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

I wish they didn't include Main Hoon Don in this album. That song really spoils the whole album. KK's voice didn't suit the song at all.:( Overall, the album is just average. I think most of the songs will be situational. The best songs to me are Zaraa Dil Ko Thaam Lo & Hai Ye Maya. I quite like Dushman Mera too. Maybe the songs will grow once we see the video.

3. iamsrk

iamsrk I HATE to lose !!

loved the whole album .. and The 'DON' Waltz is tooo good !!
    and the THEME is mind blowing !!

all over ... it gives the actual feel of the movie and goes perfectly with trailers we have seen ... the sleekness and the meanness ... alls there in the music!!

double thumbs up!! :)

4. Karan#1

No way this album is average, you just have to listen to it closely and as much times as you can.

5. ~(Baadshah)~

~(Baadshah)~ ♥ Μý ηαmε ιs κhαη ♥

Karan#1 love the siggy, killer looks! :faint:

Can't recall when Shah looked this sexy before, awesomeness.

6. ~(Baadshah)~

I agree with Karan, the subtleties are hard to pick in first listen, give it repeated hearings on a full blown music system. And tell me it's average, we'll talk then.

Karan#1 says thanks.
  7. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Awesome album! Just great! The most perfect album for a movie like Don 2. My favorites are...THE WHOLE ALBUM! :D

~(Baadshah)~ says thanks.
  8. Karan#1

It's going to be so awesome on the big screen, seeing srk on the bike like that and the hai ye maya song playing!

9. nika

nika Well-Known Member

I liked the album except remixes. Hai Yah Maya didn't impress me that much but maybe it goes well with the movie.Overall it is a very good album for a movie which is sequel.
    It has the feel of Don: Bad, mean, sexy, fast, modern and stylish. It refers many times to the main tune of Don which feels kind of nostalgic and familiar to the audience yet it doesn't lack creativity. All themes of previous Don has been worked on in a very smart manner.
    Although I don't like Mujhko Pehchanlo that much but I didn't like the first one either! Till I saw the movie and the way its music video was shot and Shahrukh's acts and the look in his eyes made me love it!
    KK and Vishal's voice are really good choices for a character like Don. Also Shankar's voice goes well on Dushman Mera with some changes to give a feel of 70's or something.
    Zara Dil Ko Thaam Lo is perfect and female's voice (I don' remember her name) is really soft. I enjoyed two themes, specially The King Is Back is impressive. It has references to previous Don yet many ups and downs in it with a whole feel of mystery.
    I liked the fact that they didn't fall for this trap that let's make a disco chart buster! Instead the album feels very Donnish! And it will help this sequel a lot, like it has before.

~(Baadshah)~ says thanks.
  10. ~(Baadshah)~

Yeah Dushman Mera has the whole RD Burman 70's feel to it. Nice. And Ironically, Hai Yeh Maya is still my favorite from the album.

nika says thanks.
  11. Karan#1

I agree with u there, it's wise to make an album that is perfect for the movie instead of making random songs for entertainment value

nika says thanks.
  12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Has anyone here bought the CD? (ie: not as a download)
    The one I just bought is in a thin card slip-case - no plastic case, no booklet, no extras at all.
    The person in the shop swore to me that its original - can anyone confirm for me one way or the other?

13. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

I can answer you this on saturday, have just pre ordered mine on amazon.de :)

14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Ela.

15. Karan#1

I thought i bought the original cd but in a rush i bought a fake one put together by someone from downloading the mp3's of a site -.-.
    The original cd has the following front and back covers:

don 2 cd.jpg 00don2back.jpg

16. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Ggrrrrrrrr.....!!! That's not what I have. :mad:

Thanks Karan.
    I'll have to ring up and blast the shop.
    Beware anyone going to Dhadkan in Moore St, Liverpool in Sydney. :tsk:

Wafa and Karan#1 thank this.
  17. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

The original CD cover is just like the Don 1 CD cover, same kind of texture. And the CD disc itself has SRK's face on it. And of course the T series silver sticker on it ;)

18. Karan#1

You definitely should, how wrong of the store person to swear it was the original :L

19. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

On the whole I like tha album - you have to imagine the songs along with the driving speed of the movie. Can't wait to see it!

20. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I've since found an original in another shop - the difference if pretty obvious! I don't know what I was thinking believing them in the first place. :redface:
    I had a long talk with the shop this afternoon over the phone. They insist that their supplier told them its original and I told them in rather heated tones to have it out with the supplier.
    Now waiting for them to get back to me...... :rolleyes:

Karan#1 says thanks.