1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Don 2 City Tour

Discussion in 'Don 2 Hall of Fame' started by mumbiene, Dec 14, 2011.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. mumbiene

3. mumbiene

relaxxx says thanks.
  4. mumbiene

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Anjali72 says thanks.
  6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

Neeran and Anjali72 thank this.
  7. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

:faint:

People experience a little bit of fame and stardom and their heads immediately go up their asses and they start treating people like shit. And then you have Shah Rukh, who people can say what they will about him, but the fact is, he has an unparalleled fan following that could so easily result in arrogance, but he is the only one who takes out the time for each and every fan no matter how he's feeling, selflessly gives us his love at every moment and genuinely wants nothing but to bring happiness into our lives. One in 6.8 billion.:heart:

Thanks for the videos everyone!:)

8. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

Wafa and Vegainko thank this.
  9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

they followed Shah Rukh's car, stopped him in the middle of the road :tsk:, followed him all the way to his destination....then SRK just decided to give them a pic :p :love:

10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Very sweet, but the drive there was scary to me.......all that traffic.....

11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

He's quite extraordinary!
    He looked so tired getting into the car. How does he find the grace and patience to be so kind to people all the time?

12. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

yeah just when you about to think he might not let them get close to him , he surprises you...he is unique, also wish bodyguards were gentler

13. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Damn does he know how to handle a crowd...the selfless and unconditional generosity he shows under every circumstance is awe-inspiring...love the extra attention and gentleness he showed the female fan and how he made sure Priyanka left with them safely...a true gentleman and a true angel.:heart:

Thanks a lot Salma.:)

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I never get enough watching him dealing with fans. no one gives a damn about fans and spend time to take pictures with them like he does.
    also I noticed the male fans are much nicer and gentler than female fans :p