1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you want to dance with shahrukh? here is your chance..

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by JAZZ, Sep 24, 2007.

1. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

I agree with you Kalee... :(

2. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

So they want to have people who behave like monkeys ;)
    and reward them for making :crazy:....?? :confused:
    Ok.... :suspicious::suspicious:

3. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

well... It looks like..they really want it... just look at 3winners.... ;) they are completly MAD! :D

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I will do... later... first have to find the link again... ;) :D

5. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

u can see them on the videopage.. their video ist next to mine.. :)

ashok marara....george

6. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Maybe Farah thinks it's more challenging for her to make good dancers out of completely unskilled ones? I wonder if she's gonna make it?

7. Chandrani

Chandrani Ullu-Club-Cat

Brita - thank you very much! :kiss: Yes, I have danced ballet for 12 years and that shows on my choreografy... But it isn't still entirely ballet.

Claudia, Taya, Marjorie and Nihal - thank you all for commenting my video :kiss: I couldn't send it because finaly it was my Mom who decided that she don't want me to participate. I was so dissapointed and sad and mad... But I can't say no to my Mum I love her too much :(
    But I'm glad I danced it and that you saw the video and said it was good, thanks once again! :)
    By the way, did somebody of you favorited it on YouTube? Just curious who it was...

Naz - thanks to you too :kiss: Great they at least noticed you!

I don't understand what is going on... It's weird, a pity and a shame if this all has been just kidding or if they don't give a chance to everybody.:mad:

8. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

awwww..... ur welcome sweeetyyy... :)

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

10. clochette

clochette New Member

Also only Indians...

11. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

hmm.. now I`m 100%... that they made fools of us...lol... :D they were not expecting soo many contestans from outside india... so there are money problems.. :D

12. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

I'm disapointed that again they didn't choose anyone from outside India. It doesn't put the organizers of the competition in good light. Why didn't they say that from the start - "competition for India residents only"?

13. malinQa

malinQa Member

Again they didn't show my wideo :(

It's sad that they have give people hope and now...

14. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Yep, exactly!
    It would have been clear from the beginning! :nod:

15. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Although I pesonally didn't enter, nor did I plan to at any moment. I still think it's a pity, if they had supposedly a good idea to promote the film in a nice way and get people to do something fun, but then it ended up having a negaticve effect, if they didn't think it through till the end... :(

16. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Hmmm... if that was the intention of the contest than maybe I should have participated too. :rolleyes:

No one can make a complete fool out of themselves better than me (not even the winners :p)...
    I'm definitely the 'Master of disaster' !!! :fear:

Well, I find their decision rather disappointing and it certainly leaves me befuddled. :confused:

17. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Aaaaawh thank you so much everybody for voting yaar!!!! :kiss: It's oki I didn't win, I didn't participate to win, I just thought it was fun :p And besidesssss I just came back from Mumbai, and I got my certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO SO SOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!!!!! They didn't have ANY negative feedback!!!!!!! Ganesh Acharya picked the ones who he thought deserved a certificate himself!!! I'm REALLY exhausted now, I had a BLAST in Mumbai!!!! Im off to bed now! :p Thank you sooooooooooooo much again everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

18. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Oh wow, Rajshri!!!! :hug: :hug:

That's great!!! :thumb: :first:

My biggest congratulations!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :thumb:

19. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

WELCOME BACK RAJSHRI.:welcome:

FOR ALL OF US YOU ARE A WINNER:first:.GOING THERE, PARTICIPATING ,GETTING YOUR VIDEO ON THE WEBPAGE AND LEAST BUT NOT THE LAST YOUR CERTIFICATE MAKES YOU THE WINNER.
    WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU RAJSHRI:kiss:.YOU WERE ONE OF THE BEST BUT THEIR WAS NOBODY BEST ENOUGH TO CHOOSE YOU.

THUMBS UP FOR U RAJJO:thumb::thumb::thumb:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::rockon::cheer2::cheer2:

20. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

:cheer2: Yeah Rajshri.. congrats on that.. at least you will have the certificate to know you completed something you had fun in doing and knowing you are a winner with all of us... :cheer2: get plenty of rest dear... hugs..