Do you want a new contest?

Discussion in 'Contests & Competitions' started by Wafa, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

I think its time to play a little and drool more. what do you think?
    do you want another contest? why don't you give some ideas if you want a new contest; what should it be about?

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Me want! I was not here when the Billu one was going on so I missed that...

But I don't have any good ideas, perhaps making people SRK fans and increasing his fans? But of course, I don't know how you'd be able to keep track.

4. Wafa

I think we've done similar thing llloooong time ago.
    lets think of something that we can do and show SRK... sochlo sochlo!

5. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

how about if we pick a song from his film and sing it in our sweet little voices? I understand we all don't have wonderful voices but we can try, just for our Shah Rukh, right? And the requirements can be that you must sing for atleat 3 minutes and 6 minutes is maximum.

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

lol. Nice idea otherwise, but I wouldn't want to torture Shahrukh with my voice, I love him too much to do that... :lol:

New contest could be nice, but at least at the moment I don't have any ideas... Will try to think of something...

7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Yep, I am in too. Just have to spend a little time trying to think of something!

8. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh is working on a superhero movie right now. Why don't we have a contest where each contestant has to come up with their own superhero or supervillain concept. Kind of if you were a superhero or supervillain what would your powers be...your costume...your arch-enemy...your story. Contestants could enter by writing, drawing, photocollage, video, etc. or a combination of them. Kinda silly idea but could be fun!

9. MaryAnnK

Okay, let's build on this. What about a contest that has a hero and a villain for Shah Rukh characters? I think this is wide open for any language/country/age group. What about video, photos/photoshop, drawings, just about any medium too!

10. Wafa

we tried to do this before but members came up with reasons like don't have video camera, recording, can't upload, shy, etc... but I'm still open to the idea if others are.

11. Wafa

I like the idea.
    so now, lets find out who would like to participate, and what do you think you want to compete in? which idea?
    floor still open for more ideas...

12. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

A new contest would be great!! :D But if it's about superhero or supervillain concept in which I have to come up with a story writing, I guess I won't do it as great as others as my English isn't that great compared to everybody else. :p:eek::(

Wanna do a contest at Twitter so that Shah Rukh will be aware of this?? :D

13. Wafa

your English is good. please everyone don't worry about your English!!! don't let it be an obstacle. just try your best. you don't have to write, you can draw or have someone draw for you? cut/paste pictures, be creative! just don't put down ideas.

14. yamylka

yamylka Amo a Srk

is rigth
    dear Wafa you know me :D
    Arys-yamylka
    (i am back :cool:)

15. Luani

Luani SRKajol fan

I would love to participate!! I wasn't part of the planet when you did the Billu contest, so I'm very excited about this new one :D.

Lol, me too! I can't sing well as much as I try xD.

Like comparing a good and a bad character? or like a crossover between different movies' characters?

I want to ask something, if we make a video it has to be filming us, isn't it? or can we use footage from his movies?

16. MaryAnnK

This is the beauty of this kind of contest. You can do anything you want and do not worry about doing your own thing or even what level of English you speak/write. We are so creative On this Planet. Let's give ourselves permission to do what ever our little hearts feel is right for each of US!:D

17. Anoush

Anoush SRK's Lovely Sister

thanks so much wafa for this chances you give to us

well the hero or villain idea is cool but hard a bit for some members and i am one of them

i will think about something and be back

18. Wafa

yes arahib :heart:

19. Wafa

so now do we have these participants so far??

MaryAnn
    Rumaneh
    Carol
    Luani
    Katja
    Darina
    Arahib
    Radwa

anyone else would like to join?

20. tilitasrk

tilitasrk Well-Known Member

ey didiiiiiiiiii wafa plzzzz add me to list too