1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

director commentry on movie

Discussion in 'Main Hoon Na' started by sanusandhu, Oct 28, 2006.

1. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

I watched movie with Farah's comments on. It was really hilarious. She explained so many things about making of movie. Until she pointed out I didnt even know her bro Sajid was in movie playing in Band at end. She told about improvised scenes. All in all, it was really insightful.

2. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

This is where I spent my evening, watching part of the commentary. To me, hearing Farah complementing Shah Rukh was a lovely addition after all that has been talked about in the "news!" I still think there is a true friendship under all that is being spewed about. The extras add so much to the film, if you can get the opportunity to view them.

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Yeah the commentary is really nice! Try listening to the OSO one, it is even more funnier!!

4. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Guys any of you know where can I watch the commentry one? OSO or MHN...anyone! thanks!

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

wow. I really must be psychic :p I thought of you few days ago and wondered what happened to you. I wanted to send you pm but I forgot your userid :eek: good to read from you again.:)

6. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

maybe a "friendship", I wouldn't go far with calling it "true" though, after what she's done. no one does this and still be considered "True friend". her freaking loss!