1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Devdas shows in Los Angeles this week

Discussion in 'Devdas' started by Bridget, May 19, 2009.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Indian Restaurant in Los Angeles, Electric Karma, Introduces the Bollywood Movie Night on Thursdays
    May 18 2009

Hollywood, CA, May 19, 2009 --(PR.com)-- Electric karma has become the new name of a popular dining destination in the Hollywood area. A break from the nightclubs and bars that populate this side of town, this Indian restaurant in Hollywood delivers a relaxing yet upbeat dining experience that anyone is sure to enjoy. The newest sensation; Catch them on Thursdays for the Bollywood Movie Night @ 7pm, where a Bollywood film is screened during your dining experience. Every week there is a new movie shown on the projector screen facing the main dining room area. The Bollywood movies are hand picked & only choose to play blockbusters of all times. This week it will the most accomplished movie of the last decade called, Devdas starring Shahrukh Khan.

Still, many come for the relaxing maharaja style open-air patio atmosphere and colorful decorations that set this restaurant apart, while others love the dazzling variations of traditional Indian cuisine with its intricately spiced meals and foreign tastes. A specialty of theirs is a home-made cheese called paneer; served with spinach or vegetables, or fried and served as an appetizer, one will fall in love with this cheese.

http://www.pr.com/press-release/152035

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

good choice to start with Devdas :thumb: :nod:
    its one of SRK's best movies in his career :cheer2:

3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

woohoo!! :D
    i hope LA ppl prepared themselves for a really really tearful night :D

4. beba

beba King is my life

Oh, I love Devdas so much :heart: :heart: :love:
    Lucky LA people! I've never got a chance to see Devdas on big screen :( OMG! I wish I was there!

5. souad1

souad1 New Member

devdas is the best indian movie made ever!!!

6. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Devdas is the best Devdas ever made.
    Shahrukh did a FANTASTIC job in the movie and so was the rest fo the cast.
    I can't even say how many times I saw that film. I LOVE it