1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted Song From Veer-zaara

Discussion in 'Veer Zaara' started by shahrukh1990, Dec 10, 2006.

1. shahrukh1990

shahrukh1990 Mate at the PLANET:0

Seeing the response I got from KANK DELETED SCENES,I decided to post This deleted song which is my favourite one from VEER-ZAARA here.So....here we GO....
    1.YE HUM AA GAYE HAIN KAHAAN.....DELETED SONG
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYh7Uxd3TyE dur:4:04
    or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E854HxT8-SQ dur:4:34
    pls reply if u like the song .
    :kev:
    MAYBE U MUST HAVE SEEN THIS SONG IN THE THEATRE <BEING IN ABROAD> BUT IN INDIA THIS SONG WAS PUT ONLY AFTER 2-3 MONTHS OF ITS RELEASE SO I CUDNT SEE IT IN THE THEATRE:confused2:

2. felisluna

felisluna Well-Known Member

it´s on the DVD as an extra

3. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

:heart: :love: OMG! This is the very best, most beautiful song EVER picturized! I LOVE it! Shahrukh and Preity are sooo beautiful here. Talk about chemistry! Thanks for posting this, Nitesh :thumb: :love: :heart:

4. vwelling

vwelling lois87

When I wached the dvd I wondered why they cut it because it is just too beautiful

5. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Same here Vilia I just wondered why it is not in the movie I love this song very much :heart: Shahrukh looks damn hot :crazy:

6. vwelling

vwelling lois87

tell me about it, especially when he is all wet. words can't express how hot he looks in that rain scene

7. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

I have veer zaara dvd but I havent watch it ..where is it..

8. srkpreityfan

It's on the bonus dvd. Also, Nitesh has provided the link so you can see it on You Tube... :D

9. shahrukh1990

shahrukh1990 Mate at the PLANET:0

The DVD also has the special feature to see it when exactly does it come in the movie.......The song comes in between the courtcase .....it begins when RANI is defying him while he is busy flying a rocket.............in between the song,there r the court case scenes in the movie.........:lalala:

10. sanusandhu

sanusandhu Ullu-Club-Member

He is extremely hot in the song. I got goosebumps all over me when he trails his hand over Preity's arm playfully and AND when he is lying next to Preity in the end and hugs her. It was sexy and sensual and gave me some great dreams. :)

Sandeep

11. Magdika

Magdika New Member

I'm also very sorry that they cut that song. It could be at least in the DVD placed. I have the bonus DVD, but its dificult to whach it during the film.:Cry:

12. srkpreityfan

But if you look at the the way Yash Uncle was going to both place the song and cut the song into the film, you can see that it is best that it wasn't included in the way he planned. It would have been great if he had figured out a way to cut it in BEFORE the courtroom scene AND if shown in it's entirety earlier in the film. This is truly the sexiest song EVER picturized :)) in my :humble: opionion:))

13. anjali6262

anjali6262 SRK~I love my hero!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THT SONGGG!!! AHH! YEAHH ESPECIALLY THE RAIN SCENE!! HE LOOKS SOO HOT...AND PREITY JUST LOOKS AMAZING...lol..im kinda basing my fanfic off of tht rain scene!

14. Sunset1

Sunset1 New Member

I love this song. The should have found some way to keep it in. I thought the rain seen was super hot. I think I love all of SRK scenes in the rain. The man is hot.

15. ching ching

ching ching New Member

thx for sharing the link

16. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you for the link! :thumb:
    I have seen it before and love it....
    Must watch it again.... :) :heart:

17. Mahasweta

Mahasweta New Member

Its too rude to delete such a wonderful song.Shah Rukh you really look hot in that song.

18. *Nuriitaah*

*Nuriitaah* Member

I love this song ! sad the deleted it :(

19. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

lovely song. It has to be a part of the film, why they delete it? cant believe

20. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

Here's the song posted on the official YRF youtube channel - So hopefully they won't delete it this time!