1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted Scenes Review

Discussion in 'Members reviews' started by sonal, Oct 25, 2007.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

OK, so yesterday I got the dvd and I was waiting for a chance to see the second disc with the special features. I was really impressed with the amount that YashRaj packed in the second disc. I mean there was the photo gallery, making of the film, making of ek hockey doongi, music videos, interviews, etc...it was amazing. What amazed me more were the deleted scenes. There were lots of scenes with srk in them and of course that was a treat for all of us. But there were a few scenes that I wished did make the film. The scene where SRK decides to cancel practice because Bindiya starts to act up. Even the scene with Vidya and her husband was something I felt should have been kept. The first scene, with Bndiya would hav also reinforced his character. We were all able to tell that he is a no pity coach. But instead of being strict he uses his logic and wit. I wont give away too much because you guys should all enjoy the disc. The scenes with Gul were nice as well. But after they deleted all of those scenes it felt that in the original film, Gul's character wasnt as formed as the others. So I felt that just like the other characters she should have some identity i the film too. All we know from her introduction to the film is that she is the daughter of a great hockey player. But we dont come to know that that same fact hinders her playing and that its like additional weight on her when its not needed. Overall though all the deleted scenes were good, especially when after having played against the National Mens Hockey Team, they decide to have a party. Srk Enters the scene and the girls pull him in to dance also. When he is about to leave, they ask him what that dance move is called, he answers: Tuglak. I laughed like anything...remembering that Bindiya had named him that.

Sweet film, and even sweeter second disc. Go out and Enjoy!

2. Flowergirl

Flowergirl Ullu-Club-Member

Wow, thank you so much for your review, Sonal :thumb:
    I really can´t wait to see the movie... and I really have to get the DVD!!!!!!

Thanks again!!! :D

3. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing i want to get hold of the dvd really soon

4. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Oh... Thanks so much! My DVD will hopefully be in my hands tommorrow! Can't wait! :)

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre welcome guys. the dvd is really a treat. :D

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Oh yes..... same here.... :nod: :pop2:

7. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

you havent gotten the dvd as yet brita? :)

8. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

No.... :eek:
    No DVD and I haven't seen anything from Chak De...
    No piracy thing, nothing....
    I have waited so long for it, now I'll wait a little longer
    and hope it gets cheaper.... :):):)

9. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

good, no piracy :hug:

it hasnt released near you as yet? :hug: i hope you get it soon :D

10. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

cant wait to get the dvd now either.. thanks sonal didi for the review.. i like to watch the deleted scenes too, cause sometimes like you said there are scenes that should have been kept too... hugs all..

11. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

youre welcome samantha, but you dont have to call me didi :) :hug:

12. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

how many deleted scenes are there?:eek:

13. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

there are over 20, so i think its somewhere between 22-25. :thumb: most of them have kabir :thumb:

14. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

:eek::eek::eek:

15. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

yup, its amazing. i mean although the cover that the dvd came in isnt as great, there is loads of stuff inside to go gaga over :thumb:

bye the way the reviews for the ikhan, are we supposed to post them in the thread that didi has made?