1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted Scene - Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Hall of Fame' started by mumbiene, Jan 4, 2013.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. mumbiene

3. mumbiene

4. mumbiene

5. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

OMG!!!!!!!!!! :pound: :pound: The scene wear he watches her dance!!!!! :rofl: THEY SHOULD REALLY have left that in the movie!! Would have added to the fun! :pound:

6. Suz

Suz Active Member

:faint:

Big thank for posting these videos!! And yes, the scene where he watching her dancing an than miss the chair is the best! :pound: Really sad, that they deleted it from the movie!

Mara says thanks.
  7. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for posting the extras. I hope to buy the DVD today, if they have it in yet.
    It's a shame the Hindi film makers insist on making the movies short like Western movies. Western movies can be so bad that people want them to be short so they can get away as soon as possible. But a good movie with a good story should take its time and fully tell its story, or at least have a "director's cut" on DVD so the complete story could be told. Some of the good Italian films go on for four hours or more. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna's best story line was completely cut out, and one can only guess how much better it could have been from the extras.

RizwanaShahrukh, Rayhana and semsem008 thank this.
  8. nika

nika Well-Known Member

KANK was long enough but you're right. It could have been trimmed better. Some comedy or unnecessary stuff could be shorter to give space to some more serious details about the story. Unfortunately all Karan Johar movies suffer the same problem. Be it K3G, KANK, MNIK... even KHNH. They all had some amazing footage in their deleted parts! I got shocked after watching some of them... because Karan is one of the best directors but I wonder how can he do this to his movies. He first makes them and then cruelly and easily removes some of his main scenes!

MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Uff, everything about him in the Meera Cooks for Samar video!!:faint:

Thanks a lot Marlies!:)

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  10. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

loved him in the scene where he watches her dancing but glad it wasn't left in because her dancing is just.....over the top!!!

11. Areams

Areams Photographer, Filmmaker, and SRK Fan

I want to see more of the scenes. Talk about cliff hanger endings. That dance scene and the lunch in the garden, Shahrukh is as amazing as can be, lol can't get enough of him. Just wondering though...what does he say at the end of the dance scene? I can't quite understand what he says.

12. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

me too :(

And by the way, i would really like that these scenes were let in the movie, my colleague told mme after seeing deleted scenes of KKKG, why don't they make longer versions for lovers like us, i mean il can understand that it must be made in a format for every one, but at least in DVDs, they could add those deleted scenes at their place in the movie even it become a 6 hours long film... like long and conventional versions of a clip videos of songs, i remember that Micheal Jackson song used to have 2 versions, very long one -likea small movie- and a shorter concept for large expoitation.

13. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Here in the States we have "director's cut" releases. Karan could use one of those! I enjoy the longer version at home!

Rayhana says thanks.
  14. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

The directors cut is definately a better choice because for the people who really don't mind the longer versions are losing out when the films get shorter and shorter

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  15. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

Hi my sweeties:) happy to see you all so active here:grouphug: ...I wasn`t here for soo long:oops: ...so... this Sunday I saw Jab Tak Hai Jaan:p and ... WOW...WOHOHOW:faint: ...Shah Rukh kisses Katrina?! ...for 3 times?!:faint: ...I mean "are you kidding me?!...is this for real?!":faint:how come?!...but I looove those scenes:bounce: ...the exactly king of sweetness and gentleness I ever dreamed about Shah :) Does anybody knows how comehe finally accepted to do it?!...and please,please forgive if I am upsetting someone with my post:oops:...it`s just ...I still cannot believe to my eyes...and yes ..that scene with him watching her dancing...it was delicious:D...they should have kept it! Love you all:grouphug:

Krisi_love_SRK and Alenka thank this.
  16. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

17. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

wow thank you my dear:hug:...I saw it now:happy:...well what could I say...there is a time for every thing so I guess now was the time for him to do it..." and I`m glad he did it ":D

Krisi_love_SRK and semsem008 thank this.
  18. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Ahhh scenes are awesome !Especially one in which he looks at how she danced and then fell:D How sweet and funny.
    this scene was supposed to be in the movie. "Мееra coocks for Samar"-also so sweet scene,how he eats, and she looked at him........they are lovely :)
    Mitwa,I'm happy that you like kissing scene,I like them too,nothing wrong and vulgar..so beautiful and sweet,and only Shahrukh can do....:p and I'm glad
    he did it too(lucky Katrina ):D

mitwa says thanks.
  19. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

wOOOW THYANKS U SO MUCH? I DIIDN4TKNOW THAT THERE IS DELETED SCENES IN JAB TAK HAI JAAN

20. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

All movies have deleted scenes ;) What's your name by the way? :)