1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Daaboo Ratnani Calendar Launch 2018

Discussion in 'Launches' started by phul, Jan 17, 2018.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

DTwuHIMXUAAyekW.jpg large.jpg DTwpMVFVMAA1Ega.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    rollercoast says thanks.
  2. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

I know that it is art - but he is so natural beautiful - why all this filter-photoshop things ... but I love the smokey (kind of ;)) eyes :heart:

MaryAnnK and rollercoast thank this.
  3. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

He likes to try to please people so it disheartens him to hear that he disappointed people. I don't want to hurt his feelings so, I hope he will chalk this up to the fact you can't always please every person, ---But, I am disappointed to see that SRK gave in to allowing himself to wear this dark sinister look for the Calendar this year 2018 and making it a black & white photo. His look as BATTERY was better regarding the dark eye shadow, I believe. And I despise black & white pictures except pencil drawings, not that my opinion matters to him personally. My Dad was semi-pro photographer. Perhaps you see the photo that I chose to display of SRK. That's how I want my lasting memories of him to be. I am too close to going to the grave to be able to appreciate this year's Calendar photo of SRK.
    Attached Files:

MaryAnnK and phul thank this.
  4. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Interesting. I love black and white photos when they are done well.
    I'd like to see a good quality version of the photo. It almost looks manipulated beyond being a photograph, but the original may be quite different.

MaryAnnK and phul thank this.
  5. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Thats all i have sorry :noidea:
    DT1jrAIWAAIZMPx.jpg

hoora_srk says thanks.