1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

D&G pictures!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh's Beautiful Features/Miscellaneous' started by prilvsrk, Jul 7, 2009.

1. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

oops :doh: sorry, the remix starts like that too, i didnt know that was the original

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

lol its ok :D
    i heard a remix on Jhalak Dikh Laja and i really liked it.. but i cant find it lol

3. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i downloaded it from a site called coolfrog.com or something and i was looking for it just now to give to you but when i type it now, it doesnt exsist :noidea: :suspicious:

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

oh :(
    well, thanks for trying yaara :hug::kiss:

5. KKRSANA

KKRSANA SRK-My Life, My Jaan

THNKS FOR KILLING ME GUYS!!!!!
    THNK YOU A LOOOT!!!

PLEASE MORE.... I WANNA DROOL MORE, DIE MORE OVER THEM!!!
    THNKS AGAIN, & LOVE YOU ALL!!!
    :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

not fair
    that was my plan Ru darling:tape::evil::D just kidding
    that is why I try kinda avoid the this thread:D:p
    :spy::spy::spy::juggle:

7. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

8. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

thank you for the link hind :hug:

9. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

ok so who started calling it D&G? i like it lol
    and what exactly is d&G and the other thing ru mentioned? i feel so dumb :confused2:

10. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

you mean you don't know what D&G means
    its Dolce & Gabbana which is a famous designer wear

11. nadee_7

nadee_7 Active Member

^ and a famous man who wears them so HOTLY:flame::flame:

and as i side effect , killing us all:rip::rip::rip:

skrogers says thanks.
  12. nadee_7

nadee_7 Active Member

13. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

14. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

I wish to express my deepest thanks to Pri, Ru, Hind, Anke and Aneta for giving me the best death possible. :thumb: :rip: :) I can sincerely say that I am now floating up in heaven but with the widest smile possible on my face and I have no regrets at all. :angel: :rapture: :biggrin1:

BTW, Aneta, a special thanks for that OSO picture with SR and Arjun. For all that I've seen OSO countless times, that particular detail has escaped my attention :fish: but tomorrow night I will re-watch OSO armed with my remote control and ready to press pause to catch the 'full' significance of 'that' scene. :D

Oh, and Ru, just in case, you think this death is permanent, thank again. :nono: I have 3 cats, which between them comes up to 27 lives, and I'm going to use evey one of them, to counter your dastardly plot to take us down. :D

Oh, oh, and I love the new acronym, TSOG. Excellent forward planning. :madgrin: As for the vid, no words, just a massive grin on my face and slightly naughty thoughts in my head. :D :tape:

One dazed Chris going off to try and catch up on Shah's latest news. I think his appearance for India West might be my first port of call. :bounce:

Once again, thank you guys for starting this thread. :hug::kiss::hug::kiss:

And of course, a very special thanks to the star of this thread, Shah Rukh. :hail::hail:

15. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound:!!!
    aww Chris ji partner!! MISS YOU LOTS!!!
    but damn, 27 lives! WOHA! im gona have to make 27 D&G vids then! MUAHAHAHAHAH :evil::D:D

16. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

hhahahha chris ji!!!!!!!!!! :kiss::hug:
    you are tooo funny yaara!!! :lol:
    this thread is meant to be LETHAL.. when u have an ass to kill and d&g's like that... there IS NO plan B except.. :faint::faint:

17. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

:lol:
    welcome Chris ji but it was a good death na :eyebrows:

18. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

AW: D&G pictures!

Chris it was me a pleasure to kill you :hug::lol:

19. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

lol meshanna i am so dumb i was thinking something else ru ji clarified for me LOL thats like my favorite brand i'm just a pagli thats all! :fish:

20. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

:)you are not crazy, you are just crazy for Shahrukh, thats all:p