Contest To Win RaOne Music Album

Discussion in 'Contests & Competitions' started by gauri_fairy, Sep 26, 2011.

1. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

Hi everyone :wave:

As you all might (not) know I manage a page on Facebook titled "Gauri Khan", and it happens to be the biggest GK page on Facebook. Since RaOne buzz is on and GK happens to be producer of the movie, :clap2:I thought to arrange a contest in which I would give out a music album to one winner:clap2:

I've limited the contest for India and USA only, as it is difficult for me to parcel it to other countries. But Germany is in now as I've spoken with Ela mom about it. So currently the contest is open for fans in India, US, and Germany. :help:If any of you living in any other countries can help me out on this please let me know this will help the contest to spread, I can pay you by paypal (all you have to do is buy a CD and parcel it to the winner if he/she happens to be in your country) :help:

I've not posted the contest question yet, as I want to be sure how many and which countries I can manage and also because I'm still thinking on the question :p

Here is link to the page-
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/GauriKhanFC and
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/GauriKhanFC

P.S: It would really be great if you guys spread the messages on the contest, like retweeting or sharing on FB. :nod: Also this this the first time I'm doing something like this on my own and I hope things turn out well :pray:

sanjani, Elahe, mumbiene and 4 others thanked this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

good job mahzabin and thank you for sharing it with us. best of luck

gauri_fairy says thanks.
  4. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

Thank you Wafa di for your reply, coming from you this means a lot :)

5. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

In case anyone is interested, made some changes on the theme of the contest. Now we're also celebrating SRK+GK's anniversary as well as RaOne. And also the contest in now open for everyone (all countries). Rumana is being generous enough and is sponsoring me with the CD. Question will be posted on Gauri Khan page (FB) and GaurihKanFC (twitter) by the beginning of October, you all are most welcome to participate.

Ishq19 says thanks.
  6. gauri_fairy

gauri_fairy mahzabin

The contest questions has been posted. LINK

Ishq19 says thanks.
  7. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

This sounds really good!!!

gauri_fairy says thanks.