1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Complete video of Gauri on First Ladies with SRK

Discussion in 'The First Ladies' started by Bridget, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Becka says thanks.
  2. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

I felt kind of sad actually after hearing some of this long interview with Gauri and SRK. I mean things like the part about her never having given him a present (that's in part 5 I think of the interview) and some of the other things she said.

You can see the parts with SRK and Gauri at a number of places on youtube including

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbv6Qe3ytbk (part 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR8i5h5qzvc (part 5)

3. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

^^^^awww why??

I found it so funny and they both were joking.:pound:

I love Gauri the way " she used to pinch people and run away with SRK by jumping from the wall from school" :eek:
    she is so naughty gal than I thought.

and that present thing is shocking, may be she is the one who always select SRK's stuff , but still it's shocking.:eek:

And Gauri doesn't like to give interviews or do programs, and that is her nature, she rarely do these stuffs, she clearly said "she wants to keep her love for SRK behind the mannat gates and don't like to talk about it with media people" to VOGUE. may be that's why some times people find her as a cold person.

4. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

i saw and love it
    yes i was shoock about guri not giving him persnt :(
    but she ovise love him but never say it but it ovise in here eyes :love:

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i dont think Gauri has to give him gifts or tell him that she loves him to show the world that she really loves him..
    just being with a man like ShahRukh who works 24/7 is enough to know that she not only loves him but adores him too :)

6. mitwa

mitwa I`m a dreamer...will I ever get well?!

OMG brilliant,just brilliant show,Gauri is sooo lucky!!!

7. LAvy

LAvy Addicted to SRK

She is sooooooo intelligent,so beautifull and she loves him soooo much :)
    I love that part when they are talking about Suhana and Aryan..Sooooo sweet :)

8. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

yep, i think they're love for each other is beyond giving gifts and stuff now
    but it is kinda sad in a way

9. fresh-asma

fresh-asma Member

woow ! that was a very hoot show!!
    hye did somebody recognised the sari she got, that is the sari she wore at golden globe. isnt it?? i thin so

10. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

she wasnt wearing a sari!

11. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

^^No she means , the saree they presented to her at the end, that's the saree she wore for Golden Globe awards later.:)

12. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

i didnt mean she dont love him cuse she didnt say it yaaaar i said i nvere hears here say it he said in lot of time he lover here but she never said it it show on her eyes thats what i want to say:love:

13. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

what about that part when asked that SRK advise her and she listen i love them and when she advise him but nothing happen i love that part also and sorry whole show

14. mj1984

mj1984 Active Member

exactly. giving presents and all is so superficial. imagine relationships thriving only upon such things. i loved the interview. gauri has opened up so much more than before. it was great to see her being funny and teasing srk. i liked how they were playful rather than just saying nice things about eachother.it's nice to see funny sides of couples 'coz if they r all sugary then it gets boring. i loved the show.

15. Insiyah510

Insiyah510 I love @iamsrk

Thanks that was really sweet!!:)

16. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

actually i was just re-watching it, then i watched a sequence from Nach Baliye, and wow! major difference! he's so shy next to Gauri, so quiet, speaking about his family and keeping shut when his wife speaks, rubbing his hands... he always does that! whether u watch Simi's randez-vous, Karan's KWK, or this one at First Ladies, as compared to Nach Baliye since this is the one i gave as example, where's he's so confident, so energetic etc... it's just wow!

17. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

you have to realise that they have been married for 17 years and together for 24 and to have never received a gift
    from your loved one on a special occasion would be a little saddening for me and you maybe ,but im sure she tells him she loves him(i may not understand why she wouldnt share that) however has nothing to with her love for him
    i mean remember the sweet surprise she prepared for their anniversary on the temptations tour
    . i love the way she plays it down by saying " that's just wonderful" i thought that was too funny:p:p
    i think they have a unique relationship which only they understand and are happy in
    i remember shahrukh once saying "people only understand their own relationships"(cant remember where if anyone does please share)
    anyway really sweet interview!:heart::heart:

18. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i also remember Shahrukh saying she has only told him she loved him 9 times by then :D and i find it really romantic, love can be felt through more than words

19. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

aww!:heart::heart: its so sweet that he remembers how many times!:love: probably remembers when, where and how too.:p

20. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

exactly! that's what makes it so special too :heart: