1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Come what may...

Discussion in 'Fanfiction' started by movi3_fan, Jan 22, 2006.

1. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

As he walked with a bouquet of groceries, Srk saw a dazed Aamir walk away from Amithabh’s house. He watched Aamir confusedly and enquiringly. Without knowing, Aamir bumped into Shahrukh who still had a baffled expression on his face. Aamir smiled vaguely and hesitated to start a conversation….
    Shahrukh: (arches brows) Hey….what’s wrong buddy?
    Aamir: (looking away slightly) N-nothing….uum, I’m fine….
    Srk: (worriedly) Are you sure…..
    Aamir: (insisting) Yeah….(quickly changing the topic) Look….I gotta go…See you later Shahrukh…

Before Srk could say another word, Aamir swiftly walked away…. Wounded. Srk watched on puzzled while Aamir left. He turned to see his wife’s depressing expression as well, and quickly walked over to her.
    Srk: (approaching her) Kya hua Kajol?
    Kajol: (looks up and gasps) Shahrukh! How much did you spend on the groceries….
    Srk: (looks at the hampers and tries to explain) O…well, that…
    Kajol: (gets up and interrupts) I send you to the market…and this is what you do (giggles) My goodness (looking into the hampers) …
    Srk: (smirks) Can you let me explain…please?
    Kajol: (embarrassed) I’m sorry…..explain…
    Srk: (smiles) Actually……this was a gift from all the merchants in the market…..I told them it was your birthday…and they gave you their best goods whole heartedly…
    Kajol: (surprised and flattered) Oh…..how sweet……
    Srk: (teasingly) Haann…sweet na?

Kajol giggled a bit, and took away the hampers from his hands. She handed over Aryan to Shahrukh. Kajol placed the hampers beside her, and sat back down on the door step…taking out the food and arranging them. Shahrukh sat down with her as well….

Shahrukh: Kajol…..
    Kajol: (absorbed in her task) Hmmm?
    Srk: Why was Aamir walking away so…..depressed…..what happened here?
    Kajol: (stops to look at Shahrukh) Uumm….he was…he was going to say “I love you”….to Juhi…
    Shahrukh: (startled) O…….(grins) Let me guess……he hesitated, mumbled a few words….Juhi got impatient, yelled at him, and went away…..
    Kajol: (frowns) That’s not funny…..
    Srk: Sorry….(guiltily)
    Kajol went back to work…though with a saddening thought of Aamir and Juhi. Shahrukh was extremely happy that she had cared so much for those two…he smiled away moved a bit closer towards her….
    Shahrukh: (childlike) Kajol……
    Kajol: (annoyed) Kya?
    Shahrukh: …(grins) I never knew that so much people knew you in the market…
    Kajol: (simply) Well…I got to the market everyday….its not like you ever go…I have to do the shopping….so, from time to time….whenever I go, we encounter, talk….
    Srk: But they adore you so much too….
    Kajol: (tries to ignore but blushes) Yeah…..soo….
    Srk: (closely) sooo….You’ve made so much people go head over heels for you…..I’m very proud of you….(chuckles)
    Kajol had dared to say something…but she had thought it would offend Shahrukh. She was afraid of an argument of some sort….but she had a strong desire to say it. Eventually, she did….
    Kajol: Your brother still seems to dislike me….
    Instantly, Shahrukh moved away, and his happy appearance had wiped away. Kajol knew this would happen, though, she continued to do her chores. She had a intense feeling that Shahrukh was irritated by what she had said. But, Shahrukh looked at Kajol sympathetically. He wasn’t offended, but he felt a bit ashamed for his brother’s actions.
    Shahrukh: (guiltily) I’m sorry, about that Kajol…(Kajol stunned)….I know, my brother hasn’t been very kind, to you……(encouraging and in good spirits) he’ll come to know that you’re a great person very soon….
    Kajol had felt so terrible, she didn’t want him to feel shameful. She couldn’t say anything, she was deep in fault….
    Kajol: (Compassionately) Gosh….I didn’t mean to make you feel guilty Shahrukh…..I….(speechless) I don’t even know why I said that….(turns away in disgust)
    Shahrukh smiled and had put his arm around Kajol swiftly. It was a comforting gesture, and spontaneously, Kajol laid her head on Shahrukh’s shoulder.

Rapidly, they were interrupted by an eruptive argument in Kamal’s house. Kajol sat up again, and looked on anxiously. She heard Kamal’s loud voice, and Sri Devi’s cries. She heard clashes and stuff being thrown. Shahrukh’s heart had started to ache as he heard his Bhabi’s whimpers and shouts. Kajol looked at her husband with concerned look on her face. Seconds later, the town had started to hear the deafening quarrel. They started to go inside their homes, and talk clandestinely. Kajol looked around, noticed people walk away. She immediately sat up, and started to head over Kamal’s house. But Shahrukh had stopped her and pulled her back into the house….
    Kajol: (fidgeting and looking at him in shock) Let go Shahrukh! Something’s wrong!....Let me go!
    Shahrukh: Just get into the house….(still drawing her into the house)
    Kajol: Shahrukh….NO! let go!
    He had taken her inside and closed the door behind swiftly…Kajol glared at him and started off with a irritated tone.
    Kajol: KYUN!....Something’s wrong! We have to do something about it…(moves to the door)
    Srk: No we don’t Kajol….(stopping her)
    Kajol: I have to….let me go….
    Srk: (unbelievable) Kajol…
    Kajol: (logically) Bhai and Bhabi are quarrelling…it doesn’t sound very good Shahrukh, ……this may go out of hand…you heard the screams, the plates being broken…Shahrukh I don’t want this to go overboard…
    Srk: (sternly) Kajol…that’s none of our business….its a problem between husband and wife….
    Kajol: What do you mean, its none of our business….. It’s your bhai and Bhabi Shahrukh! It’s my Bhai and Bhabi, and I’m not letting this go…

Srk: (furiously) Kajol if you take one more step……..
    Suddenly Kajol had stopped, hearing Shahrukh’s harsh voice. She turned around and stared at him, looking appalled….
    Srk: (moving closer, speaking with grinded teeth) This isn’t one of your guidance sessions alright Kajol….They don’t want your help….like I said, It’s a problem between husband and wife….we cannot bud in….(Kajol looking down miserably) I’m warning you Kajol….Alright (Kajol nodding with her head hung low)

With that Shahrukh had left, and entered the kitchen. This was their second severe argument, and Kajol started to feel that things weren’t going so smoothly between the two anymore. She stood there with a feeling of redemption….her eyes had started to appear watery. Suddenly, she heard hard knocks. Instantly, she turned around, and headed towards the door. She wiped her eyes a bit. As she opened the door, she gasped and she smiled in glee. Saif, Preity, Rani and Abhi had emerged before her……

2. kajolthebest

kajolthebest New Member

Hi... Thank you for your story, I like it :)

3. ananya

ananya New Member

Hey, this is such a nice story!! Thanks Priya!!

4. shibanisrk

shibanisrk New Member

Gr8 going sweets! Keep it up!:D

5. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you priya you are doing great. continue please.

6. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

THANK U GUYS!
    Chapter 24

Saif, Preity, Arjun, Karan, Abhi and Rani: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!(happily and loudly)
    One moment she felt miserable, the next, she was extremely happy! She covered her mouth with her hands as her eyes started to appear teary. Abhi had an eager look on his face and instantly moved up as the others stood back seeming cheerful. Kajol was lost for words….she couldn’t express how content she was to see her brother and her friends. She stammered and sighed while looking gladly at everyone. Abhi chuckled a bit with tears in his eyes…he spread his arms wide. Kajol instantaneously, went over to him and embraced him wholeheartedly.
    Kajol: I missed you Bhaiyya(Abhi smiles)
    Preity: (arches her brow) Just your bhai, hmmm?
    Kajol: (giggles while parting away from Abhi) I MISSED YOU ALL! (openly)
    Everyone cheered and entered into the home. Kajol started to express her delightful emotions….
    Kajol: (wordless) I can’t believe all of you guys are….here (everyone giggles while kajol struggles to talk) I missed you guys so much..
    Preity and Rani awed and embraced her affectionately, while the men stood back, watching happily.
    Rani: (as they part) I’m just really glad you didn’t forget about us…
    Kajol: How can I (appallingly) You guys mean the world to me….
    The girls awed and hugged, yet again.
    Saif: (rolling eyes) Alright, Alright…enough of this “I miss you, I miss you too” crap….
    Preity: (shoves Saif a bit) Chup…
    Kajol: (shakes her head a bit) Oh, Come in guys! Come..sit…
    She led them into the living room, and they all sat around comfortably.
    Abhi: So, where’s my brother-in-law….Shahrukh? (joyfully)
    Kajol hesitated to say anything as she quickly remembered their small, but harsh argument. Though, she did not want them to think anything was wrong…quickly and simply she answered.
    Kajol: H-He’s in the kitchen Bhaiya….(nods head slightly)I don’t think he heard you guys come in…
    Abhi: (chuckles) Alright, c’mon Saif, let’s go pay him a visit…
    Karan and Arjun: We want to come see uncle too!
    Saif: Okay, you girls stay here and talk, we’ll be back…(they all leave)
    Now, Kajol felt nervous about their stay here…”what if they notice us not talking”…”what if they start asking questions”…All these thoughts, ran through Kajol’s mind…
    Rani: Kajol (concerned) Are you alright…
    Kajol: (looks up and smiles) Yeah…
    Preity: (smirks) So….how’s marriage life?
    Kajol: (looks down shyly) Good……
    Rani and Preity giggled mischievously as they saw Kajol blush and roll her eyes.
    Rani: (frankly) Of course its “good”….now that these two are always alone….
    Kajol: (opposing) No….we’re not always alone (remembering the children and Aryan) ….
    Preity: (gasps) That’s right! Aryan! Oye, where is he! I wanna see the little trouble maker…
    Kajol: He’s sleeping in the crib….he’s going to wake up any moment now…

Meanwhile, Shahrukh was writing a small segment of a story that he was working on previously. Though, angry thoughts rushed through his head…he couldn’t think straight, causing him to drop the pencil frustratingly. He rubbed his face over with one hand and sat uneasily. Suddenly, he felt a slight grip on his shoulder…immediately, he thought it was Kajol. He made a small frown and started to speak undesirably…
    Srk: (while turning around) Kajol…I’m not in the mood-(widens his eyes)
    Abhi had a confused and enquiring expression on his face, making Shahrukh laugh nervously…Saif stood at the background, laughing under his breath while his sons looked confused…
    Abhi: Mood for what? (glaringly)
    Srk: (gulps and nervously) No-nothing….

7. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Abhi stared at Shahrukh’s hesitant eyes. Though, before he can question his brother in law, Aryan had come to the rescue. He had started wailing and crying out….causing the current mood to change. Quickly, Srk went near towards the crib and picked up his son. He cooed to Aryan, and tossed him slightly in the air…trying to prevent Aryan from crying any longer. Abhi smiled at the sight of his nephew…he went over towards Shahrukh and spread his arms out a bit. Shahrukh smiled and handed over Aryan. Abhi swayed Aryan as Shahrukh and Saif met.
    Shahrukh: (hugging Saif) Hey…..(parts away; looks down towards the kids and pats their heads) Hi Karan, and Arjun….
    Karan and Arjun: Hai uncle!
    Saif: (laughs) Hope we didn’t come at a bad time or anything….
    Shahrukh gave him a glare, though Saif did not notice.
    Shahrukh: When did you guys get here anyway? Why (trails off)
    Abhi: Well, just now…I was laid off of work, and Saif had a week off….so, we decided we should come and visit you guys….Besides, its my baby sister’s birthday…(vaguely) I never miss any of her birthdays…(looks at Srk)Wouldn’t miss it for the world….
    Srk: (smiles)I’m glad you came….
    Abhi: (beams) Let’s go in the living room….Rani and Preity are here as well…
    Shahrukh was a bit hesitant, but he had no choice. He tried to remain composed and moved along with the other two. The children tagged along Shahrukh fondly…..
    As soon as the men had entered the living room, Kajol and Shahrukh’s eyes had met. Quickly Kajol looked away and prevented herself from looking agitated. Preity popped up from her seat and went over to embrace Shahrukh, while Rani walked up after and greeted him. They all sat down….Abhi and Rani were playing with Aryan, while Saif and Preity spoke with Shahrukh and Kajol.
    Saif: Its good to see you guys….I really needed a break….
    Preity: (rolls eyes) I needed a break more than you did…
    Saif: (snarls) You?
    Preity: Yes me….(unbelievably) Don’t pretend like you don’t know how hard I work at home…
    Srk: (teasingly) Yeah Saif….(nudges Saif) Don’t pretend
    Saif: (nudges Srk back, looks at Preity) We had this talk already Preity….I do the same amount of work, as you do….
    Preity: Does work include sitting around and sleeping all day long…
    Saif: Preitz….if you know how “lazy” and “slothful” I am, than why did you marry me?
    Everyone laughed at the two, as Preity glared at Saif, who happened to have a big smirk on his face.
    Saif: (arches brows) Well?
    Preity: (coldly) I’m thinking… (Rani and Kajol look down instantly and giggle)
    Shahrukh and Abhi: HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Saif: (hitting Shahrukh and scowling at Abhi) Shutup!
    Kajol was filled with happiness as she was surrounded by her friends again….but, she still had a sorrowful feeling deep down. She didn’t want to appear miserable though, quickly…she came up with an excuse to leave the cheerful bunch.
    Kajol: Uuum…I’ll go get some refreshments….
    Shahrukh gazed at her, as she stood up.
    Rani: I’ll come too…Preity…come along...before you begin a fist fight with your husband….
    Preity: (mischievously while looking at Saif) Gladly….(Saif grumbles)
    As the women leave, Shahrukh looked at his wife with irritation…but guilt…

8. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 25

Abhi: So…Shahrukh….you keeping my sister happy?
    Abhi looked at Srk fiercely, as if he was expecting a positive answer. Saif watched with a slightly open mouth. Shahrukh looked away from Abhi, and answered impersonally…
    Shahrukh: Why don’t you ask your sister if I’m keeping her happy? (looks at Abhi) See what she says….
    Saif’s eyes had widened, and he cautiously moved away from Abhi. Abhi quickly smiled and chuckled, which eased up the whole tense situation. Though, Saif and Abhi have no clue as to what Shahrukh really meant.
    Abhi: There’s no need….she’ll definitely say she’s incredibly happily (Srk looks away) Besides, I trust you Shah. Just ask for jokes…
    Srk smiled vaguely and gaped at the television, as he thought of the argument he had earlier.

Meanwhile, Kajol and the girls were chatting away in the kitchen. Karan and Arjun were playing with Aryan, who was in his crib. Kajol was busy cutting up the vegetables Shahrukh had bought a few minutes ago from the market. Rani was helping her wash them. Preity watched over the kids in another room. She came back and sat on the kitchen table. Preity had sensed a small sadness in Kajol’s eyes. Also, she had noticed how Srk never sat beside Kajol…nor did he look at her during the small chat the group shared. He too, seemed depressed. Preity immediately thought something was wrong, perhaps it was a problem…regarding Kamal.
    Preity hesitated to ask, but she felt very strongly about her suspicion.
    Preity: Kajol….(concerned)
    Kajol: (consumed in her task) Hmm?
    Preity: (gets up and heads towards her) Is everything alright?
    Kajol was shocked by Preity’s question, and quickly answered….
    Kajol: (laughs nervously) Of course…why wouldn’t anything be alright?
    Preity had approached Kajol now, making Kajol a bit uneasy. Preity looked at Kajol with concern.
    Preity: Are….things…between you, Shahrukh and Kamal uncle….alright?
    Kajol stopped going on with her task and stared blankly at the vegetables. Rani had noticed, and looked concerned now.
    Rani: Kajol?
    Kajol: Huh?
    Preity: Is everything alright? Please tell me the truth?......has Kamal spoken to you and Shahrukh?
    Kajol: (looks down)uuumm…well…
    Rani: (puts hand on Kajol’s shoulder) Tell us Kajol….
    Kajol: (stammers) Shahrukh…he has spoken to Srk….
    Preity: And you?
    Kajol: (turns away) uuuhh……..no…
    Rani was furious at this and quickly rushed over to Kajol. She turned her around and looked into her eyes while Preity watched with disappointment.
    Rani: What?! What are you saying?
    Kajol: (Reassures) Rani…calm down….calm down…shh…
    Rani: Calm down! How can I calm down! Who does he think he is?! Some damn maharaja!? (sympathetically) My poor Kajli, look at how he has distressed you! Why, ought to go over there, and teach him a thing or two!(Rani moving towards the door angrily)
    Kajol: (panicks) Rani! Please don’t make matters worse!(gasps)
    Kajol was shocked at what she had revealed. She had said more than she needed to. Rani stopped immediately and looked at Kajol confusedly and curiously, as well as Preity.
    Kajol: (stutters) I-I mean…
    Preity: Matters worse?
    Rani: Is something the matter? Kajol….(trails off)
    Kajol turned around, and headed towards the kitchen counter. She continued her task of cutting vegetables and answered simply…..
    Kajol: Nothing’s the matter you guys….
    Preity: No Kajol…I saw the way you and Shahrukh had acted…it was strange…not like you guys (looks at Rani) Something’s wrong…and you’re not telling us….
    Rani: (strictly) Kajol…now you look at me (heads over to her) You’re going to tell me what’s the matter, or God knows what I’m about to do…
    She listened to Rani’s demand, and found it too hard to keep it from her dear friends. She started to cry slightly. Rani had felt crushed…watching Kajol cry like this. Rani rapidly pulled Kajol over into her arms. It was as if Kajol was her sister, and it hurt her deeply to see Kajol this way.
    Rani: (soothes her) Okay….it’s alright…Kajol…come on…tell us…
    Kajol: (in between sniffs) Shahrukh…and me…..we…had an argument….
    Rani: (unbelievably and giggles) Aaaww…that’s all? Kajol…that’s absolutely normal in every marriage…you of all people should know….you so-called guidance counsellor…
    Kajol: (whines) Rannni….it’s not like that….
    Preity: (worried) Did Shahrukh hit you?
    Rani: (sternly and pulls away) Did he!?(checks Kajol)
    Kajol: (giggles slightly at Rani’s behaviour) Of course not….it’s just……it’s been the second harsh argument between us…and it really scared me….I mean…
    Preity: (amusingly) Come on Kajol…..you guys can’t allllways live happily ever after….be realistic….you guys will always have problems here and there…but you’ll learn how to handle them….
    Kajol: (giggles and wipes tears) I guess…..
    Rani: Haaannn…you guess…(laughs and nudges Kajol)
    Kajol: I guess I was going a bit overboard…(smiles)
    Preity and Rani: Amateur…
    Kajol felt a bit more happier after this conversation….but she had a feeling that Shahrukh was still angry with her.

9. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Abhi: So…Shahrukh….you keeping my sister happy?
    Abhi looked at Srk fiercely, as if he was expecting a positive answer. Saif watched with a slightly open mouth. Shahrukh looked away from Abhi, and answered impersonally…
    Shahrukh: Why don’t you ask your sister if I’m keeping her happy? (looks at Abhi) See what she says….
    Saif’s eyes had widened, and he cautiously moved away from Abhi. Abhi quickly smiled and chuckled, which eased up the whole tense situation. Though, Saif and Abhi have no clue as to what Shahrukh really meant.
    Abhi: There’s no need….she’ll definitely say she’s incredibly happily (Srk looks away) Besides, I trust you Shah. Just ask for jokes…
    Srk smiled vaguely and gaped at the television, as he thought of the argument he had earlier.

Meanwhile, Kajol and the girls were chatting away in the kitchen. Karan and Arjun were playing with Aryan, who was in his crib. Kajol was busy cutting up the vegetables Shahrukh had bought a few minutes ago from the market. Rani was helping her wash them. Preity watched over the kids in another room. She came back and sat on the kitchen table. Preity had sensed a small sadness in Kajol’s eyes. Also, she had noticed how Srk never sat beside Kajol…nor did he look at her during the small chat the group shared. He too, seemed depressed. Preity immediately thought something was wrong, perhaps it was a problem…regarding Kamal.
    Preity hesitated to ask, but she felt very strongly about her suspicion.
    Preity: Kajol….(concerned)
    Kajol: (consumed in her task) Hmm?
    Preity: (gets up and heads towards her) Is everything alright?
    Kajol was shocked by Preity’s question, and quickly answered….
    Kajol: (laughs nervously) Of course…why wouldn’t anything be alright?
    Preity had approached Kajol now, making Kajol a bit uneasy. Preity looked at Kajol with concern.
    Preity: Are….things…between you, Shahrukh and Kamal uncle….alright?
    Kajol stopped going on with her task and stared blankly at the vegetables. Rani had noticed, and looked concerned now.
    Rani: Kajol?
    Kajol: Huh?
    Preity: Is everything alright? Please tell me the truth?......has Kamal spoken to you and Shahrukh?
    Kajol: (looks down)uuumm…well…
    Rani: (puts hand on Kajol’s shoulder) Tell us Kajol….
    Kajol: (stammers) Shahrukh…he has spoken to Srk….
    Preity: And you?
    Kajol: (turns away) uuuhh……..no…
    Rani was furious at this and quickly rushed over to Kajol. She turned her around and looked into her eyes while Preity watched with disappointment.
    Rani: What?! What are you saying?
    Kajol: (Reassures) Rani…calm down….calm down…shh…
    Rani: Calm down! How can I calm down! Who does he think he is?! Some damn maharaja!? (sympathetically) My poor Kajli, look at how he has distressed you! Why, ought to go over there, and teach him a thing or two!(Rani moving towards the door angrily)
    Kajol: (panicks) Rani! Please don’t make matters worse!(gasps)
    Kajol was shocked at what she had revealed. She had said more than she needed to. Rani stopped immediately and looked at Kajol confusedly and curiously, as well as Preity.
    Kajol: (stutters) I-I mean…
    Preity: Matters worse?
    Rani: Is something the matter? Kajol….(trails off)
    Kajol turned around, and headed towards the kitchen counter. She continued her task of cutting vegetables and answered simply…..
    Kajol: Nothing’s the matter you guys….
    Preity: No Kajol…I saw the way you and Shahrukh had acted…it was strange…not like you guys (looks at Rani) Something’s wrong…and you’re not telling us….
    Rani: (strictly) Kajol…now you look at me (heads over to her) You’re going to tell me what’s the matter, or God knows what I’m about to do…
    She listened to Rani’s demand, and found it too hard to keep it from her dear friends. She started to cry slightly. Rani had felt crushed…watching Kajol cry like this. Rani rapidly pulled Kajol over into her arms. It was as if Kajol was her sister, and it hurt her deeply to see Kajol this way.
    Rani: (soothes her) Okay….it’s alright…Kajol…come on…tell us…
    Kajol: (in between sniffs) Shahrukh…and me…..we…had an argument….
    Rani: (unbelievably and giggles) Aaaww…that’s all? Kajol…that’s absolutely normal in every marriage…you of all people should know….you so-called guidance counsellor…
    Kajol: (whines) Rannni….it’s not like that….
    Preity: (worried) Did Shahrukh hit you?
    Rani: (sternly and pulls away) Did he!?(checks Kajol)
    Kajol: (giggles slightly at Rani’s behaviour) Of course not….it’s just……it’s been the second harsh argument between us…and it really scared me….I mean…
    Preity: (amusingly) Come on Kajol…..you guys can’t allllways live happily ever after….be realistic….you guys will always have problems here and there…but you’ll learn how to handle them….
    Kajol: (giggles and wipes tears) I guess…..
    Rani: Haaannn…you guess…(laughs and nudges Kajol)
    Kajol: I guess I was going a bit overboard…(smiles)
    Preity and Rani: Amateur…
    Kajol felt a bit more happier after this conversation….but she had a feeling that Shahrukh was still angry with her.

10. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 26

Soon…their attention on the television was broken as the commercials appeared. They all hesitated to start a conversation. Unlike the women, they were not so keen on talking. Saif broke the silence….
    Saif: Shahrukh……are things…between you and Bhai (Srk immediately looks up) alright?
    Srk: (hesitantly) I talked to him……
    Saif: (widens eyes and happily) You did! (stutters) So things between you guys are great?! He accepted Kajol?!
    Srk forced himself to say something, but his head hung low. Saif had regretted for asking Shahrukh that question. On the other hand, Abhi wanted to hear a positive answer. He was very hopeful that Shahrukh would say something that would please him. Gradually, he started to understand his brother-in-law’s silence.
    Saif: (unhappily) Oh……
    Shahrukh looked up to see Abhi’s expression. He didn’t seem furious, but he looked miserable. Srk felt extremely guilty and cheerless for doing this to Abhi’s expectations. Abhi had trusted him, and also given his only lovable sister so that she may be happy, taken care of, and apart of Shahrukh’s family. Abhi was very disappointed….slowly, he got up from his seat….and went outside of the house. Saif and Shahrukh looked at each other.
    Saif: I’m sorry man….(patting Shahrukh) I thought-
    Srk: Yeah….I know…(sighs while getting up) I’m going to go check on him….
    Saif nodded vaguely as Shahrukh went outside.
    He saw Abhi standing outside, staring blankly at nothing. Shahrukh left the door open behind him slightly and stood behind Abhi. Even though Abhi was deep in thought…he still felt Srk’s presence. He started to speak…
    Abhi: (blankly) I came here…..not only for my Kajli’s birthday….but to see her be blessed by your Bhai and Bhabi…to see her be accepted by your family….I guess, that won’t be happening…(slightly sarcastic while turning to Srk) that’s alright Shahrukh…(tone getting angrier) obviously, something lacks in my sister for your brother to hate her so much!
    Srk: (stubborn tone) He doesn’t hate her…..(hopeless) he just…
    Abhi: What! He just what! Do you think I want to see my sister being treated like shit! Like…like a cheap-(gags) If this is how my sister is going to be treated…than….I’m going to take her with me…back home!Where she will be appreciated...and loved!Where she belongs!
    Srk: (widens eyes at the though at yells) No!!(starts off sympathetically) Abhishek…(panicks) I love Kajol just as much as you do…do you think I want to see her being treated like that? I want her to be happy …I want to see her blessed by my Bhai, I want to see her be accepted…
    Abhi: (angrily and starts to cry) Well did you even try!? Did- did you even try convincing your brother…that Kajol was an incredible girl…and that you love her…and that-
    Srk: Of course I did! I yelled at my brother…I lectured him….I criticized him! What do you want me to do! I did my best….I wouldn’t stand by and see Kajol being considered poorly….I don’t want that to happen. She deserves better….she….(sighs and gives up)
    At this time Kajol was outside, holding a tray of appetizers, as she listened to her brother and her husband argue over her. She watched as her eyes began getting teary. She heard Shahrukh and what he had said…and it made her feel content.

Srk: Abhi…..my brother will come around….he will…
    Abhi: But when….
    Srk: Very soon….trust me….
    Abhishek just stared at him with fury….but before he could say anything, Kajol made a small interrupting sound. Abhi and Srk both turned around to see Kajol, who seemed distraught. Again, Shahrukh’s and Kajol’s eyes had met. They both looked uncomfortably at each other. Kajol’s gaze moved away from Srk’s….she moved towards her brother, with her head hung low. Abhi looked at his sister, who held the tray before him, gesturing him to take something off the tray. She smiled at him…giving him a sense of faith again. He slid his hand over her face and started to feel a bit happy.
    Kajol: (smiles while putting the tray down) Kya bhai?
    Abhi: (sighs) Nothing….
    Instantly the two hugged each other. Kajol laid her head on her brother’s shoulder as Abhi closed his eyes. Rani, Preity and Saif watched from afar. They all beamed at the endearing sight. As Kajol hugged Abhi, her gaze had inevitably met Shahrukh’s again. They both stared at each other……Srk had realized how harsh he was…during their small argument. He had only done that…because he felt things would fall apart if Kajol had intruded in Kamal and Sri Devi’s fight. It would have only made things worse between Kajol and Kamal. Shahrukh had expressed his panic in the wrong way to Kajol…making her feel dejected. Kajol hesitantly looked away from Shahrukh and slowly parted away from her brother.
    Kajol: (smiling at her brother and whispers) Trust him bhai….
    Abhi: (nodding vaguely and sighs) Alright…

As Abhi turned, he slightly glared at Shahrukh before leaving. Shahrukh and Kajol were alone outside….the two stood before each other. It was a rather awkward moment for the two….Kajol left uncertainly minutes later.
    It was getting late, and everyone had planned to go to bed. Karan, Arjun and Aryan were all fast asleep. The adults had all say down, and had a small discussion before going to bed.
    Saif: Wow…(looking around the room) Aamir really fixed this place up the last time I saw it…
    Shahrukh: Yeah I know…
    Abhi: I want to meet this…Aamir…
    Preity: Me too….(giggles) I wonder what that neurotic is up to these days…
    Shahrukh: (chuckles at the thought of Juhi and Aamir) Oh…you wouldn’t have a clue…
    Rani pulled over Kajol to a side.
    Rani: (secretly to Kajol) Can I meet your Bhai?
    Kajol: (shockingly)uuumm..no..
    Rani: Tsk…fine…let me meet your Bhabi at least…
    Out of nowhere Preity had appeared, causing Kajol and Rani to jump up a bit.
    Preity: What are you two talking about?
    Rani and Kajol: Shh…
    Kajol: (whispers) She wants to meet Bhabi…
    Preity: (whispers excitedly) Sri Deviji? Ohh…I want to meet her to!
    Kajol: (sighs) I was going to go there tomorrow anyway… I’ll take you two there…alright?
    Abhi: Rani!
    The girls all jumped again in fear…and quickly moved towards the men again…
    Rani: Uff..Kya?!
    Abhi: Where’s my toothbrush?!
    Rani: (Frustrated) See…see! Didn’t I tell you to pack your toothbrush!? I kept reminding you…and reminding you! But noooo! (Imitating Abhi) Stop yelling already! I packed it alright!Blah blah blah blah blah....
    Abhi: Shut up!
    Rani and Abhi had started to argue….again! Kajol couldn’t help but laugh to see her Bhai and Bhabi at it again…just like old times.
    Saif: (concerned) Keep it down guys….the kids are sleeping…
    Preity: (surprisingly) Awww….shoo shweet and shoo caring…(kisses Saif on the cheek while going in the washroom)
    As she closed the door, Saif smiled impishly at Abhi and Srk. They both rolled their eyes and went into their respective rooms. Kajol and Rani parted ways after a small chit-chat. After a moment’s hesitation, Kajol opened her bedroom door. The lights were off, and Shahrukh was asleep, rolled over on one side of the bed. Kajol closed the door behind her and headed towards Aryan’s crib. She kissed his head and stroked his cheek before going to bed. She laid on the bed uncomfortably… both Shahrukh and Kajol’s backs, facing each other. Though, Shahrukh’s eyes were closed, Kajol had a feeling he was awake. She wanted to talk to him…and break this awkward silence. But before she could say anything…he had said something…
    Srk: Are you angry with me?
    Kajol looked surprised a turned around slightly to find him in the same position as before.
    Kajol: (turning away) No………..(after a long pause) Are you?
    Srk: No….

11. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Kajol didn’t know what else to say or ask…she felt as if this would continue everyday. But again, Shahrukh had surprised her. He rolled over to her side, and put an arm around her. His face was close to hers as he held her hand. He spoke in her hear as she closed her eyes in amazement.
    Srk: I’m sorry……I shouldn’t have yelled at you. (stroking her cheek with his lips) I didn’t want you to go over there and interfere…I know you were only trying to help…but I was afraid my brother’s anger over you would have grown even more if you went over there.…I don’t know what it is that made me….yell at you like that…I’m sorry…..Forgive me?
    Kajol felt dizzy inside, but she still heard Shahrukh’s admission of guilt. What more could she possibly want from him….she was shocked at his authenticity. It was incredible, and it aroused her more than his touch. But at the moment, she lost all train of thought, as he laid his head on hers, and his fingers crawled around her waist. She managed to move her hand upwards and place it gently on his face. Her small gestures had indicated how she longed for him to speak to her. It made him feel more guilty. He turned her head slightly, to face him. His eyes pleaded for her forgiveness, making her feel at fault as well. She started to whimper a bit…thinking how fortunate she was to have such a husband.
    Srk: Forgive me? (laying his forehead on her hers)
    She nodded while staring at him imprecisely. She put her hands around his neck and pulled him gently over to her lips.....
    Saif, Preity, Abhi, Rani (listening from outside the door): Awwwwwwwwwwwww…
    Saif: (effeminate) They made up…
    Kajol closed her eyes as she burst out with laughter. Shahrukh rested his head on Kajol as he sighed. He nestled into her neck while yelling in a muffled voice….
    Srk: Go to bed you irritating kids!!!!
    Shahrukh and Kajol laughed as they heard the others walk away in disappointment. They both laid there…throughout the night, cuddled up into each other’s arms.

12. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Wow Priya!

I've read this so far ... please continue!

I can't wait for more.

13. srk_deewanii

srk_deewanii A proud Shahrukhie..

opmg i love this one ! :D when will u go on with it ?

14. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

SRYYY!lolz..for the incredibly big huge delay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolz.....THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS U GUYS!im glad u enjoy reading my story!lolz...okie dokie..here's a big update to make up for it!
    :D Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Chapter 27

Srk left to work in the morning along with Saif and Abhi. Saif and Abhi did not want to stay at home with the women, who would most likely nag and force them into doing chores and help out Kajol. They chose to follow Shahrukh around…Abhi thought it would be a great way to bond with Srk anyway. As planned, right after the men left, Kajol, Rani and Preity went over to Kamal’s house. They took the kids with them as well. Kajol was sure Kamal would not be there. He was always at work with Shahrukh, he’s hardly ever at home. Kajol was so eager to Sri Devi…if she was alright after the scuffle she had with her husband. The women had approached Kamal’s home, and knocked on the door. There was no answer. Immediately, Kajol was afraid.

Rani: Is your Bhabi home?
    Kajol: (stammers) uuum, no….but she should be….
    Preity: Well…where else would she go? (looks around)
    Kajol: (thinking) uuumm…she might be over at Amitji’s house…we can check over there. Either that, or the market….
    Preity: Oh wow! Amitji, Jayaji and Juhi! This is so exciting!
    Rani: (while walking next door) Who are they?
    Kajol explained as they walked towards the next house. Tani was wondering if Kajol was thought of as a bad woman in the town. She looked at Kajol with concern and worry, imagining Kajol in a dreadful situation like that.
    To Kajol’s surprise, Juhi opened the door. She had a blank expression on her face, and did not even bother to say anything. But she smiled at the sight of her friend Preity. Instantly, Preity screamed and hugged Juhi. For the first time, Kajol witnessed Juhi smiling and laughing full of life. To her, it was a remarkable sight, and she wished Juhi would smile and laugh more often. Preity barged in, and quickly sat down the couch with Juhi. Rani and Kajol waited outside; to be greeted…they felt a bit uneasy. Suddenly, Jaya had appeared and gasped. She quickly took the two inside, and welcomed them whole heartedly. She motioned her hand for them to sit down. Jaya glared at Juhi, who didn’t seem to notice. For once, Juhi’s mind was at ease….her long lost friend had finally arrived at her home. They both chatted excitedly….but it didn’t last long.
    Jaya: (disappointed) Juhi….where are your manners?
    Juhi: (disrupt) What?
    Jaya: (shakes head) You are supposed to welcome our guests, and make them feel at home. Not unwanted and left at the door….
    Juhi turned her head away silently, and did not say a word thereafter. That was the end of Juhi’s happiness...a short lived happiness. Preity watched Juhi’s face turn solemn. Kajol told her about Juhi, and her sorrows….she also told Preity about Aamir’s undying love for her. Preity was extremely surprised and also had the urge to get them together. Preity hesitated to say something, to break the tension in the room. Kajol watched Juhi with depression, while Rani fidgeted, and awaited her introduction to Jaya and Juhi.
    Preity: Oh c’mon Jayaji, it has been a long time since Juhi has seen me. So automatically, she forgot about them….she was awfully happy to see me…that’s all….big deal…give her a break….
    Jaya: (grins) It’s nice to see you to Preity…
    All Preity did, was smile and giggle nervously. In some ways…Preity resembled Saif and his jumpy habits.
    Jaya: (turning to look at Kajol) I’m sorry Kajol, you and (looks at Rani, and smiles) your friend might have been waiting for quite a while out there (glaring at Juhi)
    Kajol: Oh no...that’s alright…
    Rani was very impatient now, she felt like she was totally forgotten by Kajol. She nudged Kajol a bit, indicating that she wanted to be introduced.
    Kajol: Oh….uumm…Jayaji..this is my Bhabi, from Mumbai…Rani..
    Rani: (excitedly) Namaste….
    Jaya greeted her in return, and they started off with a conversation, while Juhi said nothing. Kajol noticed her silence, and instantly felt like counting her in….but before she could, Sri Devi entered the living room.

She had a uncomprehending smile on her face which puzzled Kajol. Kajol looked for scars or marks of sort on her face. But nothing was there, Sri Devi approached and welcomed Kajol. Preity jumped and hugged Sri Devi. Immediately, Sri Devi let out a slight cry. Preity moved away and Kajol got up abruptly looking concerned.
    Preity: (holding Sri Devi by the shoulders) Sri Deviji…..are you alright..
    Sri Devi: (trying to look composed) Haan…I’m alright...it’s okay…sit down Preity….
    Preity sat down gradually, along with Sri Devi. Kajol did the same, and stared at Sri Devi. But her daze was interrupted but another one of Rani’s impatient elbows.
    Kajol: Kya? (still looking at Sri Devi)
    Rani: Is that your Bhabi?
    Kajol: (absent-mindedly) Haan…
    Rani instantaneously went to her and greeted her eagerly. She took her hand, and shook it promptly. Kajol giggled at Rani’s enthusiasm while Sri Devi smiled confusedly.
    Kajol: (giggles) Bhabi….uum...this is my…..(giggles again) Bhabi…
    Rani: (rolls eyes and claims with pride) Kajol’s bhai’s biwi…
    Sri Devi: (gasps and greets her again) Ohh…Nice to meet you…
    Rani sat down beside her and started to chat with her.
    Rani: I know when Kajol first arrived…it was probably really…unexpected…but I implore you to recognize her and –
    Kajol: Rani…
    Rani: You keep quiet…elders are speaking….
    Kajol: (unbelievably) Rani…
    Sri Devi: (giggles) Rani…I am very fond of Kajol…and I think of her as my child, as I do with Shahrukh….(pauses and starts) My husband…..may be…a bit obnoxious…but…I know...he will soon understand her…
    Kajol looked down and was grateful to have two wonderful sister-in-laws. Rani let out a sigh of relief. She really wanted to hear that from Sri Devi.
    Jaya: Alright, why don’t we move into the kitchen….I’ve got a lot of work to do there anyway…
    They all agreed and nodded there heads. The women got up and went towards the kitchen doors…all except for Juhi. She sat herself down on the ground, and started off with her homework. Kajol stopped and turned to see if Juhi was coming with them as well. But…she wasn’t there. Kajol went back and was uncertain if she should call for Juhi. Slowly, she approached her and sat down on the coach near Juhi.
    Kajol: (gulps) uuum…you’re not joining us?
    She never took her eyes off the paper, but she did stop writing. Juhi made a small noise of irritation and kept staring at her paper.
    Juhi: And why does that matter to you?
    Kajol: (hesitantly) Well…uumm…I was just wondering….you’re always sitting her alone…if you would join us…maybe..you wouldn’t feel so lonely, or unhappy-
    Juhi: (glowers at Kajol) How would you know, what it is that I feel!? You don’t know, anything about me! And don’t try to befriend me…because its not going to work…(abruptly gets up, and starts to go outside)
    Kajol: But wait (gets up) Before you go…I really want you to hear this…
    Juhi sighed irritatingly, and stopped before the way out. She stood there, her back faced to Kajol. Kajol looked down, and started off in a low tone….
    Kajol: I know...that…you probably, don’t like me….
    Juhi: (smirks) You got that right…
    Kajol: (ignores) because of Shahrukh…because I married him…and you feel like I took away you’re first and only love….and that I destroyed your dreams..and-
    Juhi: Where is this going (turning around) Are you trying to make me hate you even more…(amusingly)
    Kajol: I’m trying to tell you that there is someone out there…but it just wasn’t Shahrukh….(Juhi rolls her eyes) Juhi, you can’t shut yourself from the world…you have to open your eyes and look around…she what you’ve got….and give others a chance to help you out, and love you(pauses)…..there is someone out there….who is madly in love with you! (Juhi looks stunned) Who admires you from afar, and can’t get enough of you….he’s always there for you, to make you feel happy, and to make you laugh….and…whenever you’re sad or you’re in need of a shoulder to cry on, he’s always there…he’s always loved you and helped you out….and he’s always cared for you Juhi….you’ve know him for so long…and you were blind to see his endless love for you…and at the moment, his heart is being shattered….because you fail to realize him….

Juhi stared off…distantly….she was surprised to hear all of this. She had a look of admiration and wonder as she kept hearing Kajol’s speech over and over again in her head. Kajol did not want to say who it was that loved her ever so much…..she felt as if Juhi should realize this on her own. Juhi turned around, and walked out of the house in a trance. Kajol rushed to see where she was going. Juhi kept walking in a straight line as Kajol watched with a bit concern…she was wondering where she would go.
    Preity: (from the kitchen) Kajol! Where are you?
    Kajol sighed and headed towards the kitchen. Kajol tried her best….and if Juhi continues to ignore the one thing she really needs……..she will be miserable forever….

15. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 28

Juhi kept walking down into the park. The sun was setting, and it was getting darker…but Juhi didn’t seem to realize it. As she walked down a path inattentively…thoughts of desperation ran through her head. She asked herself vague questions, that needed to be answered before she burst out into cries. “Is she trying to fool me?” “Who was she talking about?” “Why did she tell me all of this…as if I don’t have enough troubles as it is!”, she cried in her head. She stopped for a minute, and gasped. She realized that she had gone too far down the park. She was surrounded by enormous trees and bushes….but she did not panic. She knew her way around here, and distant views of people in the park were visible in between leaves and bushes. Though, she didn’t want to leave just yet. She laid her head on a big tree, and sighed. She breathed deeply, regaining her composure. Just before she started to go home, she heard rustles. She stared blankly as she kept walking away from the noises…..she started to hear sneers and grunts from behind her, most likely from men. Suddenly, she was tugged and jerked from behind. 4 large men had surrounded her, sniggering and staring at her hungrily. She turned away in disgust and dreadful fear….she stood in the middle, cautiously staying away from their grasp.
    Man #1: (Ogles Juhi) Oh…don’t be scared…are you lost? (grins) We can help you find your way home…
    Juhi: (stammers, but determined) No..no thank you (trying to move away out from the circle)
    Man #2: (stops her) Oh….but a girl like you…shouldn’t be going off all alone…
    She clutched her veil, and started to breath heavily as she backed away.
    Man #3: (scares Juhi from behind) But first….you have to…do something for us in return….
    Man #4: (moving closer in on Juhi) How ‘bout you come with us….just for a while…(grabs Juhi by the arm)
    Juhi jerked away from his grasp and pushed him away swiftly. She started to run off…back where she knew civilization would be. She ran as fast as she could, but she was in deep fatigue, as she walked for a long time a few moments earlier. She started to hear their echoes and hoots…it frightened her intensely. She panted and cried frantically, seeking for help…but it all seemed so far off. She felt as if there were no hope….she cried and moaned as she felt them closing in………suddenly, she bumped into a rather familiar figure. She was afraid at first, thinking it was one of the ruthless men, but it was Aamir…She cried desperately, and clutched onto him. He pulled her into a attentive and concerned embrace.
    Aamir: (concerned)Juhi??? What are you doing here? What’s wrong?....what happened?
    Juhi: (cries hysterically) The…they’re after me….(clutches onto him)
    Aamir: (stares at her) Kaun?
    Juhi: (turns and stutters) Vo..
    Just as she pointed, the 4 men had finally arrived. They all stood, at a complete halt…witnessing Aamir holding Juhi protectively. Aamir glared at them, as Juhi moved behind him in fear. He looked very superior and his eyes bulged up in fury. Juhi was staring at Aamir in dismay…she had never seen this fury and protective side of him before. She held on him from behind…and she didn’t know why. The men slouched and smirked as they commented….
    Man #4: Look’s like she’s taken boys…
    Man#2: Aww….(sarcastically)
    Man #3: Ahh…let’s just go….
    The men surrendered, and walked away empty handed. Aamir glowered as he watched the leave….as soon as they did, he turned around and held her by the shoulders. She looked down, and tried to sooth herself. She felt Aamir’s fingers comb strands of her hair, and tug them behind her ear. He caressed her face, and rubbed his thumb across her cheek. His touch had regenerated her…and she looked up surprisingly. His eyes were filled with concern, worry and…love. She stared at him in wonder as he continued to care for her….
    Aamir: (anxiously) Juhi…You’re….alright aren’t you? (checking her) You’re not hurt are you?….(harshly) They didn’t hurt you did they?
    Juhi just kept staring at him in awe, as she started to understand, how much he had cared for her. She hadn’t realized it before….but she started to reminisce of the times that they had had together. He was the one who would always be there, when she was in need of help, support and assistance….just as she needed it now….He was always there to cheer her up, and he would always visit her constantly when she was ill. He would attain to her, and do what she would ask him to do for her. He was the one who loved her from afar, who couldn’t seem to admit his love because of her blind admiration over Shahrukh. He was the one who loved her deeply, and his heart was shattered because of…..her….
    Aamir: (caressing her face) You’re alright aren’t you?? (stutters) Answer me Juhi….(Juhi still keeps staring at him) I think you need to go see a doctor….(starts to leave, pulling her with him)
    Juhi: (flutters her eyes) I love you….
    Aamir’s eyes had widened, and his heart felt as if it were melting. He turned around quickly, to find her staring at him with a distinct smile. Suddenly, his huge smile had wiped away. He had thought that maybe, she thought Aamir was Shahrukh…and she had only wished Shahrukh saved her. “Maybe she’s dreaming”…..
    Aamir: Juhi!(waves hand before her as looks at him strangely) I’m not…Shahrukh…(literally spells out for her) I am Aamir….Aamir Khan…Not Shahrukh Khan…Aaamir Khan……We reeeaaaly need to get you checked….now…come along with me…and you’ll feel better (turns and starts off walking, pulling her with him)Okay…..
    Juhi rolled her eyes and angrily let go of his hand.
    Juhi: Oye!I LOVE YOU!(Aamir turns and looks perturbed) Tum! Sirf Tum!
    Aamir: (hysterically) Kya!?
    Juhi: (slaps him a bit and imitates him) Kya??? Stupid….I love you!…Aamir Khan! Not Shahrukh Khan….(spells out for him) AAMIR KHAN! Now shut up and hug me! (hugs him tightly and closes her eyes)
    Aamir started to panic, his voice started to get off on a high note. He panted and started to smile nervously as he embraced her with and unsure look on his face …
    Aamir: (stutters) I think I’m going to faint….
    Juhi giggled as she laid her head on his chest closely.
    Juhi: (dreamily) Well…you can do that later on…..
    Aamir had a sheepish smile on his face, and hugged her with fervour. Gradually they parted away, and gazed at each other. Aamir took her hands admiringly and held it close to his heart….and he finally had the courage to say those 3 loving words…..
    Aamir: (passionately) I love you….
    Juhi: (giggles) I think I already cleared that up for the both of us…
    They both started to laugh...but it ended soon. She looked down shyly, and Aamir did the same. She saw him and raised her brow…witnessing his coyness…which is usually a feminine characteristic. She started bursting out into giggles, and Aamir just stood there looking at her with wonder. Suddenly she stopped as she felt her feet get off the ground. Aamir picked her up and stared at her with zeal. She tightened her grip around his neck and laid her head restfully on his shoulder, as he carried her back home……….

:heart: aaahhh oui...L'amour est dans l'air:heart: (thats french for luv's in the air..lolz...sry, cudn't help it...:p )

16. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 29

Saif grunted under the hood and banged the front of the car in frustration. Abhi stood beside him, with his arms crossed, shaking his head. Kajol and Rani giggled quietly, as they continued their chores on the steps of the front porch. Preity was well aware that Saif was trying to fix the car….but she wouldn’t help him, until he would ask her too. She was a bit annoyed by his self-righteous ego, but then again, she thought….almost all men share that persona. She ignored him, and walked into the house, taking care of the children, Karan, Arjun, and Aryan.
    Saif: Damn! I can’t get this thing to work!!!! (looks at Abhi) Don’t you say anything!
    Abhi: (laughs) Why don’t we just take the auto…..
    Saif: Because…..I don’t want to waste my money….
    Abhi: (rolls eyes)…..well...then…(in low tone) ask your wife to fix it….
    Saif: NO WAY! (Abhi’s shocked).......i don’t want my wife…(changes tone) I don’t want my wife to do the dirty work….(Abhi smiles)that’s a man’s job….she’s supposed to do the dishes and take care of the kids and…stuff like that…..
    Srk: (scares Saif from behind, patting him on the shoulder) If Preity hears that….she’ll make you do the dirty work and “her” work….
    Saif remained annoyed and hopeless, as Shahrukh and Abhi laughed at his unsuccessful attempts. Infuriatingly, Saif threw a filthy cloth at the other two. Shahrukh swiftly went towards Kajol, running away from Saif’s curses. He went one step behind Kajol, and hugged her from behind, resting his neck on her shoulder…childlike. Kajol was expressionless, and sustained her concentration on drying clothes.
    Kajol: Did you buy any sweets?
    Srk: Why…we have enough at home (snuggles)
    Kajol: What do you mean? No we don’t….
    Srk: Yes we do…you’re a load of sweets...and that’s enough for me….
    Kajol giggled, and Rani awed. Abhi was trying his best to ignore what Shahrukh had just said to his sister. Saif rolled his eyes….
    Saif: (shaking his head) That is so lame….
    Srk: (looks in Saif’s direction) Oh…and I suppose sputtering poetry is idealistic…
    Everyone laughed, making Saif angrier and more frustrated. He went back to work, as well as everyone else. As always…Kajol would try her best to concentrate on her duties, every time Srk was near her. But her focus shrank, as soon as Shahrukh started arousing her with his impish frolics. She sensed his hand creep down to her waist, as he suppressed his face between her neck and shoulder.
    They both sniggered, catching Abhi’s and Rani’s attention. Rani widened her eyes in amusement and turned around to respect their time alone. Right then, she noticed Abhi, almost uncomfortable and irritated by Kajol and Shahrukh’s cosy moment. He looked a bit miserable, and felt detached from his sister. Rani smiled and reached for Abhi. She pulled him by her side, and spoke gently and quietly…..
    Rani: Abhi……what are you so depressed about?
    Abhi: (keeping his gaze towards Kajol and Srk) Nothing….
    Rani: Tsk…(grabs his face and turns it towards her) Tell me…
    Abhi: How would you feel if you saw your sister…(feels uncomfortable and stutters) y-…you know…I feel that Kajli’s not as close to me anymore….
    Rani: (giggles) Abhi…don’t think like that…she’s married….and they’re both in love….of course they will show affection towards each other here and then….
    Saif: (shocks Rani and Abhi) Yeah! Don’t think Aryan came out on this world…just like that!
    On hearing what Saif said, Shahrukh and Kajol gasped, and looked over towards the others. They realized that Saif, Rani and Abhi noticed them. Quickly Shahrukh’s grasp loosened, and he cautiously sat beside Kajol. Nervously, Kajol glanced at her brother. Shahrukh did not dare to even look at Abhi.
    Rani: (low tone) Aww, are you happy now….
    Abhi: It was for the best…..
    Rani: What…that’s not right…do you know, how many times she may have….witnessed us….(feels uncomfortable) uum…
    Abhi: (smirks) Oh…(pulls her closer) You mean this…
    Kajol arched her eyebrows curiously, as she started to hear Rani giggle…loudly. Shahrukh did the same, and turned to look at Kajol inquisitively. At the same time, they both took a glimpse of what Rani was laughing about. They were both stunned and had their mouths ajar. They almost felt angry as they observed Rani and Abhi undertaking the same thing Kajol and Shahrukh were doing minutes before. Suddenly, the children raided over the porch, interrupting Rani and Abhi. The kids ran around crazily outside. They all spread out, and finally, Preity stepped out of the house, along with her sons, and Aryan. They waved good-bye to the other children as they went back to their homes. Preity handed Aryan over to Shahrukh, who took him excitingly and joyfully. Karan and Arjun went over towards their father, who was quite glad to seem them.
    Karan and Arjun: Papa! Papa!
    Saif: (lowers himself to his sons) Heey…did you guys have fun?
    Arjun: Nehin….you were not there to play with us…..
    Karan: Kya hua Papa? Why did you not play with us?

17. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Continued....

Saif: (sighs) Wish I did…but the car is broken…and it has to be fixed….so you guys have to be a little patient alright….
    Arjun: Mummy can fix it!
    Karan: Yeah! She can Papa…she always fix our broken cars….
    Saif: (amusingly) Your toy cars?
    Karan and Arjun nodded swiftly and beamed at their father. Saif had a sheepish smile on his face, as soon as Preity approached the threesome. He arose from his children and looked guiltily at his wife. The twins tugged at Preity’s sari and spoke…
    Karan: Mummy…can you fix Papa’s car?
    Arjun: He said it is broken…..please fix it mummy….he needs your help…
    Preity: Oh really? (sarcastically) But your father doesn’t need help? He did not ask me? (looks at Saif)
    Saif: (looks down and sighs) Yes I do……(gazes at Preity and hands over a tool vigilantly) Help me?
    Preity smiled and took it with care. Saif watched Preity work on the engine thoroughly. He stared at her dreamily, remembering back when he used to watch her all the time when she worked on cars at the garage. His thoughts vanished when he felt his sons tugging his shirt. He looked down questioningly at Karan and Arjun….
    Karan and Arjun: Are we going to Aamir uncle’s house…..
    Saif: Yep…as soon as my car gets fixed…
    Karan: I’m so bored….
    Arjun: Papa, can you take us somewhere…just until the car gets fixed…
    Saif did not want to say no to his kids, but he wanted to stay and watch Preity.
    Saif: Uum…how about you ask Abhi uncle….and Rani aunty…they will take you…
    Karan and Arjun nodded excitedly and went over to ask Rani and Abhi. They both agreed to take the kids out for a spin and left.
    Preity: (while working on the car) Why didn’t you go with them? You could’ve taken them….
    Saif: I want to stay here…with you…..
    Preity stopped instantly, and looked over her shoulder. She had a surprised smile on her face, and looked away as soon Saif smiled back. She continued her task…while he watched closely. She was finally done, and proudly stepped away from the vehicle. But she noticed that her hands were dirty…she looked at them disappointingly.
    Saif: (noticing her dirty hands) Umm….where’s that cloth? (looks around)
    Preity: It’s alright Saif, I’m fine….
    Saif: (refuses) No wait….uumm…(looks at his shirt) Just wipe your hands on my shirt….
    Preity: (arches her brow) ……but…that’s your shirt…it’s going to get grimy…
    Saif: It’s alright (walks closer)
    Preity looked at his shirt, and started to smear her hands on it. She could almost feel his chest, and he could feel her stroke. She looked at him with roguish eyes, and so did he. He felt like grabbing her towards him...even closer….but he resisted. She sensed the tension, and came up with something amusing….
    Preity: (softly) You know, I’m not going to wash this shirt….
    Saif: It’s alright….I’ll do it….all you have to do is teach me… (smirks)
    Preity: I can teach you a lot of things…
    They both let out a breathless laugh and continued staring at each other.
    On the other hand….Shahrukh gently threw Aryan up and down, making silly faces to keep his son cooing and laughing. Kajol was done her task a while ago, and watched her husband and her son play. For a minute, she glanced at Saif and Preity, who remained in the same position. She smiled as she thought of Saif, Preity, Abhi, Rani, Shahrukh and herself. “We are all happy couples”….she thought…and she had hoped that “Aamir and Juhi” would soon join the cluster of blissful couples.

18. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 30

Juhi and Aamir had arrived back in the neighbourhood…but they didn’t seem to care or notice anything, or anyone. Aamir was still carrying her, and they both still kept their dreamy stares. As they gradually started entering the streets, people they knew gasped and gawked at the twosome. They were in shock, to see the Aamir and Juhi this way………

Kajol’s stance of deeps thoughts was abruptly interrupted by Shahrukh’s exclaim.
    Shahrukh: (shakes her a bit) Kajol? Are you okay?
    Kajol: Huh? (looks at Shahrukh) Oh, Yeah...I’m fine…
    Shahrukh: You look a bit dazed…like you saw something….unbelievable?
    Kajol’s eyes had widened and her mouth was half way open. She had a blank look on her face, concerning Srk even more.
    Srk: Kajol? What’s wrong? (turns to see what she’s looking at) What are you-
    Soon…Srk had the same appearance on his face as well, as well as Saif, Preity…and everyone else. They all witnessed Aamir holding Juhi, walking in the middle of the road, in a trance of romance. Everyone bowled over and beamed at the sight. Shahrukh and Kajol arose swiftly and smiled diligently. Right then, Juhi was alert and noticed a huge crowd watching them conscientiously. The children had also seen the two and were truly shocked to see them like that….

Arjun: What the…
    Rohan: (frightfully) What’s going on?
    Anitha: Hey…(suspiciously) Isn’t this how Veer carried Zaara…in Veer Zaara?
    Raju: (worried) And how Prem carried Nisha in Hum Aapke Hain Koun…..
    Swetha: (shockingly) And how Raj carried Simran in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge…..
    All the children widened their eyes and gasped breathlessly.
    Sheena: Does this mean they’re in love??
    Priya: (unbelievably) No way!
    They all looked at each other and paused for a moment to think.
    Gopi: (unquestionably and nods) They’re in love…..

Juhi made a awkward noise, signalling Aamir that he should let her go. He was finally aware of her discomfort and cautiously put her down. He stood by her side very closely, while looking around at everyone nervously. Juhi too, had also looked around with shy eyes, until she noticed Kajol. She gleamed and almost ran towards Kajol with excitement. She took Kajol’s hands and had a thankful appearance on her face. Kajol smiled and returned the same warmth and kindness to Juhi. Preity and Saif gawked, still not believing they had just seen Aamir and Juhi in an amorous stance. SRK watched Kajol and Juhi with a simple smile……
    Juhi: (speechless) I’m so sorry. I’ve been acting like a real wrench lately…you made me realize that…
    Kajol: (shyly) Don’t say that….
    Juhi: No….(shakes her head) I really mean it, you’re very kind…and…and…sweet…and I must have made you feel…so.....terrible (considerately) you were doing you’re best to help me out…and you were being so incredibly generous to me….
    Kajol: (tries to stop her) It’s alright….really-
    Juhi:…No…I kept ignoring you, and I kept rebuking….shunning you….but you didn’t care….(looks at Aamir) you brought us together, and I feel so awful for treating you like…
    Kajol: Aaaw….don’t be…..I felt as if it was my duty to bring you two together….(long pause) I don’t know what to say…
    They both embraced and shared a few giggles before parting. Soon, Juhi had noticed Shahrukh and she looked at him sympathetically. She yelled at him earlier, and even slapped him. “It must have hurt him,” she thought. She went towards him and made a childlike expression, making Shahrukh smile sheepishly.
    Juhi: (moping and speaks in childlike voice) Sowy… mujhe maaf karo?(flutters eyes)
    Srk looked away playfully, with a pouty face….
    Srk: you hit me…..
    Juhi: (disappointingly) I know….if it makes you feel any better…you can hit me (shows her cheek) Chalo…take your best shot….(closes her eyes tightly)
    Shahrukh grinned and nudged her cheek, making the two friends laugh, as well as everyone else surrounding them. They both hugged and exchanged silly taunts…..Juhi stepped back and stood beside Aamir.
    Aamir: We want your blessings, please bless us….(going down to their feet along with Juhi)
    Shahrukh and Kajol stopped them, and looked at them with unbelievable eyes….
    Kajol: arre..What’s all this???(giggles)
    Juhi: We need your blessing, more than anyone else’s….
    Kajol and Shahrukh were flattered and looked at each other surprisingly….
    Srk and Kajol: You have our blessings….(bless Aamir and Juhi)
    Jaya: (yelling from home) JUHI??WHERE ARE YOU?!
    Juhi and Aamir got up abruptly and looked in Jaya’s direction. Jaya laid her hand on her chest, as if she were relieved to see Juhi. Aamir and Juhi thought that it was time to encounter Amithabh and Jaya. They both comforted each other with appreciative gazes and took deep breaths, as they headed towards Juhi’s humble home. Preity, Saif, Srk and Kajol watched on admiringly, as they walked away…..
    As they got closer, Aamir gradually caught Juhi’s hand in his, and he held it tightly, causing Jaya to make a questionable gesture. She was very confused, and looked on curiously at the two, holding each other’s hands….Juhi smiled coyly, and quickly looked down…..Saif and Preity had started to hoot and howl Aamir and Juhi’s names together. Soon, all the other neighbours had began to encourage the couple, making Jaya feel more and more curious….finally they had reached, and gave Jaya introvert looks. Jaya smiled and welcomed them warmly into the house…..

19. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 31

He rubbed his eyes vigorously, as he got up from the bed. He looked around with a sleepy stare…looking for Kajol. He heard liquid splashing from the bathroom….automatically, he got up, and followed the noise. The door was wide open, revealing Kajol bathing Aryan in the tub. Shahrukh smiled and approached his family. He sat beside Kajol, who had glanced at him from the corner of her eye.
    Kajol: (sarcastically) So you finally decided to wake up….
    Shahrukh laughed quietly while watching his son being bathed…Aryan was so playful. He splashed the water and made funny noises. He gurgle the water and giggled…causing Shahrukh to remember how he had done the same when he was smaller. His brother used to bathe him….
    Shahrukh: Kajol….
    Kajol: Hmmm….
    Srk: (looks at her) I added up our investments….and we have enough money…to purchase a home….
    Kajol: (surprised) That’s great….
    Srk: Yeah…so, it would be good if we started searching for a house…not only because we have enough money now, but…..Aamir and Juhi are probably going to get married...and……(trails off)
    Kajol: (thoughtfully) I know what you mean….we can look for a home very soon….
    Srk: Alright….(grins) Hey, and while you’re at it….why don’t you bathe me next…
    Kajol: (splashes water at Srk) Chup!
    Shahrukh moved away before Kajol could splatter any more water on him. She warned him to go away….and so he did with a dissapointed frown. He went inside the living room and dropped onto the couch.
    They were both finally alone….Abhi, Rani, Saif and Preity had gone over to Aamir’s for a while….Shahrukh was relieved a bit. With Abhi around, he was unable to lay a hand Kajol….
    He stared off distantly…and jolted at a thought. He quickly picked up a notebook that was lying on the coffee table, and immediately started to write. A few minutes later….there was a loud knock on the door. Shahrukh sighed and threw the notebook on the couch. He got up, and opened the door casually…knowing it was the children, here to play. They barged in, and started to scream and yell all over while Srk went back to his previous spot. Anitha ran over to him and begged him to join the cluster….
    Srk: No…not now Anitha…
    Anitha: Kyun???
    Srk: (thinking) Because…..I have homework….
    Anitha: Homework???
    Shahrukh nodded and convinced her to go on without him. Soon, Kajol was finished with Aryan’s bath and entered the living room with a joyful gasp. She noticed Shahrukh was busy writing something. She pondered about what he was writing. He wouldn’t tell her though….he would always hide it away from her, and it annoyed her. She waited impatiently for him to speak about his next workings, until then, she remained silent. Kajol walked over to a mantle which was spread accordingly, with Aryan’s things around. She put him down to sit on the comfortable layer, while she toiled away with her usual chores. She decided to shred the coconuts’ interior in the living room….she wanted people to be around her. She sat, almost beside Aryan and started her task. Aryan watched his father write, and later he moved his gaze towards his mother. He cooed and reached for her with his hands, making him tumble a bit. He got up with a big struggle, and stood with his trembling legs. He started to take his first steps, walking over to Kajol….
    Kajol looked up to check on Aryan… to her surprise, he had started to walk. She dropped the coconut, and nearly shrieked. She was astounded to see Aryan walk, and it had made her mind go blank. Instantly, she called for Shahrukh while she flapped her hands, motioning Aryan to come on forward. Shahrukh looked up…..instantaneously; he was shocked as well and dropped his pencil. He quickly ran over to Kajol’s side and sat beside her closely. The children soon noticed Aryan waddling towards his parents, and started to crowd around the baby excitedly. Aryan finally reached Kajol, and fell into her arms. Shahrukh and Kajol were thrilled to see Aryan walk, and awarded him with playful banter.
    Kajol: (breathlessly) Aryan…Aryan Beta….Ma...say Ma…Ma bolo…
    Aryan stared at his mother with an uncomprehending expression….
    Kajol: Ma….(hopeful) please…Ma Bolo….
    Shahrukh was amused to see Kajol beg Aryan to say Ma. In a way…it also touched him….”this is what every mother would have probably yearned for when their children are toddlers.”
    Kajol: (spelling it out) Ma…..Ma….
    Aryan: (mumbles) ….Pa..
    Shahrukh shook his head in amazement, while everyone else gasped. Kajol questioned Aryan in disappointment, while Srk had a big grin on his face….
    Kajol: (prods Aryan) Kyun Aryan….Kyun….
    Srk: (kisses Aryan) He likes his Papa more… (smiles mischievously at Kajol)see, this is what happens when you push me away....i spent more time with Aryan, and as a result, he loves me more....
    Kajol: Hmph…(disappointingly, looks away from Shahrukh)
    Swetha: Aaaw…It would have been more cuter if Aryan were a girl….
    Raju: (rolls eyes) No it wouldn’t have….
    Swetha: Hmph….(looks away)
    Arjun: Maybe Shahrukh and Kajol can make another baby (Kajol’s eyes widen while Shahrukh’s brows raise amusingly)…they can make it a girl this time…that way, Swetha will be more happy…and maybe the girl will say ‘Ma’ (smiles innocently)
    All the children: Yeah…make another baby…. make another baby!!!
    Kajol gawked at the children with wide eyes, and she could only imagine the look on Shahrukh’s face. She felt him move in closer, and bump her a bit….
    Shahrukh: (grins) That sounds like a good idea…I’m up for it… (coarsely into her ear)What do you say?
    Kajol swiftly nudged his cheek and twitched her lips in displeasure as she got up to leave, taking Aryan to their room. Shahrukh hungrily stared at Kajol with an extensive smirk on his face as he got up.
    Rohan: I guess Kajol aunty doesn’t want to make another baby…
    Shahrukh paid no attention to the children, he was very much in the mood now, and he finally has a good chance of being alone with his wife….
    Shahrukh: (unbuttoning his shirt) Alright guys….its time for you to leave….(pushing them away)
    Anitha: (stops) But we just got here….
    Shahrukh: (impatiently) Tough luck….
    Anitha: We don’t want to leave (firmly)
    Srk: (sighs while getting his wallet) You guys are truly spoilt…here, I’ll give you 50 rupees….
    Anitha: 100 rupees…
    Srk: (warns) Dekho…don’t play your silly bargain games with me…or else-
    Anitha: Ok Ok Ok Ok…give me 50….(takes the money) See, now this is what I really like about you Shahrukh….
    Srk: (pushes them out) GOOD BYE!

20. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

NATTU TIMME!hahahha..lolz:heart: *evil*...

Chapter 32

Edgily, Shahrukh pushed the children out the house, and swiftly closed the doors. The children stared at the doors, wondering why Shahrukh was so eager for them to leave…
    Sheena: (curiously) What’s wrong with him?
    Anitha: (rubbing her chin) hhhhmmm…I don’t know….but something's fishy...
    Raju: (sadly) Maybe he doesn’t like us coming over anymore….
    Arjun: No way….
    Anitha: Chalo…let’s find out….
    Saamir: How?
    Anitha: Hmmm….(questions Raju) Specs?
    Raju: I have a name you know (proudly) uuumm…there’s a window here, on either side of the house….let’s go see if they’re talking about getting rid of us…
    All the children nodded and quietly headed over to a window.

Meanwhile, Shahrukh gradually approached the room where Kajol and Aryan were. Quietly, Shahrukh closed the bedroom doors behind him. Kajol was completely oblivious of the fact that he was within distance. Aryan was fast asleep, and Kajol looked at her son with serenity. Mischievously, Shahrukh turned around from the doors and cunningly went behind Kajol. Her eyes enlarged into a startled expression when she felt a strong structure against her back. She trembled and her eyes flickered as she felt a comforting and warm pant on her bare neck. From the corner of her eye, she could see Shahrukh closing in on her. Steadily, she turned around to face him. Almost immediately, she felt a fiery sensation in her heart when she witnessed Shahrukh's deep stare. Shahrukh’s only desire at the time had rapidly trickled into Kajol, making her feel hot with embarrassment. All he did was gape at Kajol, with a sense of passion and longing. All of a sudden, a smooth long strand of Kajol’s hair had fallen before her face. Unconsciously, he slowly tucked it around her ear and later moved his hand around her face. Overwhelmingly, Kajol looked up and gazed at Shahrukh with fervour. He ran his fingers through her hair, still keeping his profound stare constant. It was all too overpowering for Kajol, but she tried her best to resist…. “Don’t give in…don’t give in…don’t give in…” Shahrukh noticed her struggle and resistance, and instantly sneered at her. He jerked Kajol closer, making her breath unevenly. Her brows formed into a questioning plea. Abruptly, he lowered his head to her neck, and gradually stroked his lips on the surface. She felt stiff and enticed……..and finally gave in. Her hand moved up to the back of Shahrukh’s head, and she heartily held onto him, as if her life were depending on it.....
    Priya: Hey look! There’s a window right there…
    Raju: Shhh…they might hear us….
    Anitha: Ok, let’s go see…..
    They all moved up to the transparent window, and peeped in. The covers were wide open, and the kids had witnessed the couple in a passionate hold. But, they did not realize it and inquisitively kept staring at them.
    Arjun: What are they doing?
    Gopi: I have no idea….
    Swetha: Maybe….they’re playing a game…..
    Kajol reflexively shifted her hands around Shahrukh’s body, while he aroused her in many ways. She opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of the children. Abruptly, she pulled away from his grasp and forwarded herself to the window covers. The kids all waved with nervous smiles as Kajol closed the covers.