1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Come what may...

Discussion in 'Fanfiction' started by movi3_fan, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Astri

Astri New Member

Havent finished yet reading it. The story is intersting. Is it flashback storyline Priya?

2. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

yep:) ,there is a flashback, but the whole story's not a flash back...lol..

3. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 10

*WARNING*i hope i wont get kicked out for this....:eek:
    Srk had come back from the Indian Express….when he arrived, the house was still and silent. He could see that Abhi and Rani had already left to stay at Preity and Saif’s place. Slowly, Shahrukh had entered the nicely decorated and quiet living room. It was very late and Shahrukh had assumed that Kajol was already asleep. He couldn’t believe what he had just done. He was married, and this was his “first night”, but no one back in town knew about it. He felt extremely miserable and guilty about it…at the same time…he was pleased and happy that he married the love of his life. Gradually, Shahrukh approached the large room, as if he were in a trance….he stood close to the door for a while. He took a deep breath and finally, he had opened the door. The room was pitch black, but somehow he saw Kajol’s figure glowing beautifully. It was a mesmerizing sight and had taken Shahrukh’s breath away. He wanted to be near her and stroke her face gently, but she looked so peacefully asleep, he didn’t want to disturb her. He sighed deeply and regretfully, taking a few steps back. Just before he could close the door, Kajol turned the light on and had called him back. Shahrukh turned around and was surprised to see her wide awake. He closed the door behind him….. he walked towards Kajol, and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. He faced her with thoughtful eyes.
    Srk: Aren’t you tired?....I thought you were asleep?
    Kajol: Nehin…I’m not tired….I was just closing my eyes
    Srk: Well….you look like you need some rest…I’ll leave you alone for-
    Kajol: (holding his hand firmly) No…don’t leave…(persuasively) stay….I’ve been alone long enough…(staring at Shahrukh)
    Shahrukh had only felt more hungrier after what Kajol had said…it was so passionate, and he’d never seen this side of her before…she would always be shy and retained…
    Srk: (smiling) Alright…I won’t go anywhere (gazing at her intensely)
    Kajol moved her hand away from his feeling introvert again…and she looked away…
    Kajol: Are you tired?
    Srk: No…not really…
    Kajol: (glancing around the room) Uuum…so what do you want to do then? (looking at Shahrukh)
    Sharhukh was only thinking about one thing…he was tempted to honestly answer her question…but he felt that she would feel withdrawn…and so he didn’t…
    Srk: I don’t know (shrugging)
    Kajol: (cheerful) We can talk…
    Shahrukh: (slightly disappointed) yeah…
    Kajol: uuumm…you didn’t tell me anything about your Bhai very much, or your Bhabi…or anyone else from home…
    Srk: Bhai’s like a father-figure…he’s somewhat like what your brother is to you…but he’s more strict…and old-fashioned…(smirks ask Kajol listens intently)and Bhabi, she’s sweet…definitely meant to be with Bhai…
    Kajol: how sweet (ardently)….isn’t there anyone else memorable from your town?
    Srk: uummm, well…there are these children…in my town, who always come over and play….sometimes I take care of them (smiling) gosh…their a lot to handle, very chaotic…but I love them…
    Kajol: (giggling) I never knew you were very fond of children…I love them too (dreamily)
    Her statement had once again alerted Shahrukh and dared him to give her a mischievous response…and yet again…he had wild thoughts running around his mind. He couldn’t help it…
    Shahrukh: (staring at Kajol hungrily) You know…someday…I’d like to have children as well…
    Kajol was surprised to hear him say that…she knew exactly what he meant by it….she couldn’t look at Srk straight-forwardly after that….she felt Shahrukh’s sharp gaze on her. A small smile had come across her face as she continued to look down. She kept glancing at him from the corner of her eye. Suddenly, she felt his warm hand cover hers, making her yelp a small gasp. Finally she looked up at him. She also had strong urges which she couldn’t control…she had to give in sooner or later. Gradually…she lowered her head…repeatedly glancing at Shahrukh, and laid her head on Shahrukh’s shoulder…she closed her eyes in comfort. Srk snuggled her into his arms, laying one of his hands on her back. Srk stroked her back…and felt thin laces of Kajol’s blouse which had kept it on. She felt his hand play and fiddle with the loose laces giving her small chills. She wrapped her arms around Srk’s waist and laid on him continuously. He felt her smooth bare skin as he continued to move his hand around her back. Srk had uncontrollable tugged at one of the laces making Kajol’s blouse to loosen, and laces to unravel Kajol gasped and closed her eyes tightly. Srk kept exploring his hand on her bare back and slowly moved her blouse away from her shoulders. Kajol started to shiver, getting Shahrukh’s attention. He placed his other hand under her chin, making her look at him. Slowly she looked up at him nervously. He lowered his head to hers…their noses touching, as Srk rested his forehead on hers…Shahrukh moved in closer to kiss her, but Kajol moved away quickly and turned away. She laid on the bed, her back facing his. Kajol covered her face with both hands, as Srk leaned in toward her. He turned her around with his hand gently, and he slowly moved her hands away from her face. They both stare at each other lovingly. Shahrukh moved his hand to her neck and pulled at her necklace tenderly and moved his stroked his hand across her exposed neck. Shahrukh moved his hand upwards to Kajol’s face and fondled and he lowered his head once again. Kajol’s face was getting red making Shahrukh grin. She tried to move her face away from his but srk followed every movement and wouldn’t let her go. He was on top of her, there was no way to escape his grasp. He moistened his lips and leisurely captured his lips with hers. It was their first kiss…it was sweet and soft…but then…it had gotten more intense…as Srk had kissed her more deeply…he searched and longed for a sweeter taste of her until he was satisfied…Srk finally had parted away from her lips and laid his face on top of hers. Both of them were breathing and panting passionately and heavily…Kajol felt as if she was stripped of her innocence…she had felt so pleased…she felt herself burning up. Kajol had finally brought her hands up to Shahrukh’s face and stroked him calmly. Kajol’s touch had given him raging pleasures, he moved his hand to hers and held it intently…Srk kissed her forehead moving down to her cheek…slowly he moved to Kajol’s ears and started to nibble at her ear slowly as Kajol laid there in thrill and rapture…he whispered sweet things in her ears...as he gnawed softly at her ear lobe. Kajol unconsciously moved her hands around Shahrukh’s neck as he continuously surprised her with blissful kisses. Srk’s hand went under Kajol’s back and swiftly Shahrukh rolled her around, making Kajol lay on top of him. Srk buried his face into Kajol’s neck and put his arms around her waist. As he moved his hand around Kajol’s waist, Kajol unbuttoned Shahrukh’s shirt slowly. Shahrukh took one of his hands and placed it on top of her head. He brought her face to his and crushed her lips on his. A sense of passion and thrust…shahrukh never wanted to leave her lips. Kajol was insentient and was completely dominated by Shahrukh. They both rolled over again, returning to their previous position, srk’s lips never leavering hers. But shortly, he parted from her lips again….and laid his head on Kajol’s chest as his hands continued to hold her hand. She caressed his face and she played with his messy hair. Her finger had laid on Shahrukh’s lips…he gently grabbed her finger with his teeth…Kajol smiled as he nibbled her finger a bit, and gradually brought his face towards hers. She gazed at him intently….Shahrukh looked so handsome, she couldn’t believe she was about to shae her entire life with this man. They were in total bliss……and silence had overtaken them.

4. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 11

Srk and Kajol were the most idyllic and happiest couple anyone had ever seen. It was almost too awkward…Rani and Abhi were in awe of their blissful relationship…they had never seen Shahrukh and Kajol have those regular small fights...that couples usually went through. And even if they did…they would solve it so quickly that Rani and Abhi wouldn’t know it. They supported each other, understood each other…and they were inseparable. It was evident that nothing would come in between their relationship. After Shahrukh would finish working….he would go straight to Kajol’s school. The students had really gotten along with Shahrukh…he has even enticed the boys…as soon as the bell rang, Shahrukh would appear at the door to pick her up. One day…Shahrukh had surprised her when he had picked Kajol up, and carried her in his arms. Everyone watched, whistled and cheered. It was a memorable moment for Kajol. As she blushed with contentment, Shahrukh chuckled as he saw the antics the students had performed. Soon Kajol got pregnant…everyone was excited about Kajol and Shahrukh having a baby. The couple were both extremely ecstatic about having a baby…but, they have been through so much…and it bothers them, that Shahrukh’s Bhai has no clue of it. Shahrukh was deeply saddened by the issue…but Kajol would cheer him up. Shahrukh was very cautious about Kajol after she announced that she was pregnant. He would come home from work, very early and take care of Kajol. He wouldn’t let her do any of the chores she would normally do…he would forcefully pressurize Kajol to sit down, and would make her healthy shakes to drink. She giggled and laughed at him, as he would carry out the duties that she’d usually do. As time passed…Kajol’s tummy had gotten bigger…as well as the amount of pain. Srk hated to see her in so much anguish…every time she had contractions…he would grind his teeth worriedly and hold her hand in support. One day, Kajol was rushed to the hospital…it was time for the baby to be born. Dr. Kailash was the doctor who was going to execute the procedure…as the doctors performed, Shahrukh watched nervously and horrifyingly….he stared through the window as everyone waited patiently, knowing everything was going to be alright. Shahrukh kept walking back and forth, making every one grin.
    Saif: Srk yaar….don’t worry about it…she’ll be-
    Srk: (facing him swiftly) How can I not worry about that! You tell me!…Remember when Preity was pregnant…did you know how much you panicked…you were practically screaming..(Saif looking around in embarrassment as Shahrukh grabbed his shirt) remembered that day I told you to cool down…and you had grabbed my shirt, the exact same way…telling me that she meant the world to you…and that you couldn’t watch her be operated…even if was the birth of your children…
    Saif: (calmly and taking Shahrukh’s hand away from his shirt) I remember….(motioning his eyes somewhere) turn around Shahrukh….
    Shahrukh turned around…and saw the doctor open the door revealing the news to everyone.
    Dr. Kailash:…it’s a baby boy! (everyone gasping with excitement) You may go see her now…(letting them in)
    As everyone went into the room…Srk stopped to see the doctor and thanked him.
    Dr. Kailash: No problem…its my duty…
    Srk: (worriedly) She’s completely healthy…right doctor?
    Dr. Kailash: (patting Shahrukh’s back) Of course…she’s a healthy woman….don’t worry Shahrukh….
    Shahrukh made a sheepish smile…and gradually turned to see his beloved. Everyone had crowded around her….Shahrukh was way at the back. Preity had noticed Srk was eagerly trying to look through the crowd.
    Preity: (looking his direction) hey guys…we should leave now….Kaju must be tired…
    Saif: (glances at Preity, and notices Shahrukh at the back) Alright…come on Abhi…
    Abhi was still holding the baby delightfully and never wanted to leave…Rani had slightly tugged at his arm…motioned her eyes in Shahrukh’s direction….Abhi had noticed the anticipation in his eyes as Shahrukh gradually walked closer. Abhi smiled and slipped the baby gently into Srk’s arms. Shahrukh caressed the baby gleefully and held the little hand of the baby. He kissed it admiringly and watched on…slowly moving his gaze towards Kajol…who was smiling at him.

He brought the child closer to Kajol as she laid on the bed soothingly. Her hair was a bit messy, and her forehead was damp. Shahrukh laid the baby closely to Kajol’s side, as he kneeled down on the ground and stared at Kajol. He took the two strands of hair which had laid on her forehead, and wrapped it around her ear. He brought his hand downward and held Kajol’s hand firmly. She had went through a lot…and finally, they were both blessed with a baby son.
    Shahrukh: (lovingly) Thank you….
    Kajol: (panting a bit and looking questioningly at Srk) Kyun?
    Shahrukh: (smirks) For making me the most happiest man in the world…
    Kajol flashed a beautiful smile at him, and made herself get up a bit from the bed. Though Shahrukh had said that….she didn’t think he was completely happy. Kajol and Shahrukh now have a child and have been married for quite awhile. They’ve gotten so far with their lives…and this was all clueless to everyone back in his home. It’s been one year since Srk had contact with Kamal. How could Srk go on like this…without being with his brother...who had taken care of him and been with him since childhood…how can Shahrukh….
    Srk noticed Kajol was deep in thought as she held the baby in her arms. He knew exactly what she was deeming about. He had felt some what guilty…for not giving her the kind of life that a wife should normally have….Kajol couldn’t meet her in-laws, or be with them…and it was all because of Srk…or so he thought. Usually…after marriage…the bride would always live with her in-laws…and poor Kajol was probably looking forward to that…instead, she must hide away from them…
    Kajol: Shahrukh…..
    Srk: (shakes his head slightly and looks at Kajol attentively) what is it….
    Kajol:…..I know…that you must be thinking the exact same thing….and…I’ve tried my best not to mention this matter…but you and me know…that sooner or later…we’d have to talk about this…(Srk nodding as he turned away) I really don’t want to bring you sorrow Shahru….but…we can’t keep running away from this issue…we must face it…
    Shahrukh: (Kajol turning his face with her hand as Srk’s eyes start to get teary) I just….can’t face him…
    Kajol: (nodding thoughtfully) I know….but we have to give it a chance…even though you never say you miss your Bhai…its clearly evident…I can see it through your face….everyone at home…..must be very worried about you Shahrukh…we can’t keep this going on forever….
    Shahrukh nodded slightly and understood at what Kajol was trying to say. They must go back…where he must face everyone with the whole truth….where Srk had feared to go back. But…Kajol had convinced him to leave….she was absolutely right….
    Srk: (still keeping his gaze on her) You’re right (Kajol’s eyes open widely a bit) we can’t keep this going….I have to face my Bhai…my Bhai must know the truth…about me and you….and our son(looking at the baby who was fast asleep)
    Kajol smiled assuringly….she slid her hand through his hair and laid it at the back of his head…she slightly pushed him forward towards her forehead…and they both rested peacefully as they comforted each other. Srk pulled away shortly…with a sudden question that popped up in his head….
    Srk: What are we going to name him?
    Kajol: (looking at the baby)hhhmmm…..uuum…..(satisfying smile) Aryan…
    Srk: (looking up curiously) Kyun….(grins) was he a special boyfriend….
    Kajol: (lifts a brow and smirks) it’s my father’s name…..
    Shahrukh: Oh (embarrassed laugh) wow…..I was way off….

5. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 12

~back to the present~

Kajol cradled little Aryan back and forth, and watched him gurgle. Sri Devi had stared at Kajol remorsefully and watched Shahrukh and Kajol who had appeared to look serene…but very cheerless within. She had felt very proud of Kajol, for Srk, who had chosen such a life partner….even after Kamal had turned away from her in disgust, and as people in the town had started gossiping…Kajol never looked back….and she was determined to win everyone’s hearts. She has committed nothing wrong….and if marrying Srk was a sin….then so be it. She wasn’t here, excepting people to welcome her with open arms…but she was here to prove herself worthy of acceptance.
    Aamir was deeply touched by their story, as well as everyone else.
    Aamir: WOW Srk…quite a loving story there(winking)
    Srk: yup…..but when will you get yourself a girl…..
    Aamir: (looking away distractedly)….I don’t know…
    Kajol tilted her head curiously as she watched Aamir, who had lost track of the conversation and stared distantly somewhere….but suddenly…Johnny had interrupted.
    Johnny: Aamir….we gotta go….it’s getting late…Kamalji can get very picky when people come late at the building…remember…let’s go…
    Aamir: (getting up) Okay….bye guys….I’ll come by tomorrow…enjoy my new gift(grins)
    Sri Devi: I think I should be leaving too….your Bhai might be scraping around the house for food right now (giggles nervously) I’ll take leave….
    Kajol and Srk had got up…Kajol waved good-bye as Srk led everyone towards to door. Kajol carried Aryan in one of the room. As Aamir and Johnny loaded Aamir’s loadings, Sri Devi and Srk stood outside waiting for them to leave. When Aamir and Johnny’s car sped off, Shahrukh immediately stopped Sri Devi before she could leave. Sri Devi turned towards Srk…but she never met his gaze. She looked down as she heard him speak….
    Shahrukh: (looking at her worriedly) Bhabi….is there something wrong…
    Sri Devi: no….everything is absolutely fine…
    Srk: (unsatisfied) Oh Come on….don’t give me that Bhabi…it’s very clear to me that you and Bhai are having problems…I know you too well….what’s wrong….
    Sri Devi: (sighs and looks at Shahrukh) Oh, you know you brother….his proud and egoistic ways…after you left…we had a little argument about some money trouble…my brother owes Kamal a ransom which he had borrowed for the opening of his new store in Lucknow….my brother has still not given it…and it infuriated your Bhai….and, naturally, I supported my brother…I would stand up for my brother’s will…which made things worse....…from that…he hasn’t spoken to me much… (Srk looking away in disbelief and disgust of his brother’s actions)
    Shahrukh: Maybe I can talk to him…or-
    Sri Devi: No no (shaking head hesitantly)…that won’t be necessary…you’re in enough problems as it is…he is already very angry with you Shahrukh (Srk nodding displeasingly as Sri Devi places her hand on Srk’s face) I’m really glad you decided to come.
    Shahrukh had given a firm smile as she walked away….gradually, Shahrukh looked around his neighbourhood which he had yearned for so long. He felt at home…but it wasn’t the same kind of feeling…he had a feel of fault, irresponsibility…and at the same time…he was happy, excited, and exhilarated…he hated having mixed feelings. It would always confuse him. He walked towards his new “temporary” home and closed the door behind him.
    The house was still and silent…he approached one of the rooms, and opened the door Kajol watched over the baby who was fast asleep….she had a sombre face…but as soon as Srk walked in she changed her state of emotion. She looked at him cheerfully, and then looked back down at Aryan as Shahrukh walked from behind. He slid his arms around her, and laid his head on her shoulder, as she rested hers on his head. He snuggled his face into Kajol’s bare neck and started off with a coarse tone making Kajol feel chills across her spine….
    Srk: Kya hua?
    Kajol: Kuch nehin…Aryan was just a bit sleepy…so I-
    Srk: I didn’t mean the baby….
    Kajol froze for a second and couldn’t help but express her feelings to him…she couldn’t hide them away…She broke away from his comfortable hold and moved towards their bed. Shahrukh followed her considerately and say next to her on the massive queen size bed( ). Srk stared at her attentively as Kajol looked down worriedly….
    Shahrukh: I’m sorry…(Kajol looking up) things didn’t go as you planned I guess….i didn’t mean for all this to happen…my brother can just be-
    Kajol: (interrupting promptly) It’s not your fault Shahrukh….don’t feel bad…I was just kind of…(shakes her head) it’s alright…forget about it…I’m alright with it…I mean…I wasn’t really expecting anything warm or hospitable…This is what I asked for...
    Srk smiled at her determination and positive attitude…he had moved in towards her and hugged her swiftly….Kajol nestled into his arms affectionately as Shahrukh stroked her hair with his fingers thoroughly…..

6. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 13

They embraced each other for what seemed like forever…as Kajol laid her head comfortably with her eyes closed, Shahrukh held her firmly in his arms, not wanting to let go. As Kajol opened her eyes dreamily, she gasped making Srk jump a bit. Quickly, she moved away looking confused and embarrassed. Shahrukh saw the expression on her face and looked at her questioningly…she had looked elsewhere, causing him to look at her direction. He gasped in amazement with widened eyes, as 10 little favourable kids had appeared before his eyes. He had a huge grin across his face as Kajol stared at them with delight. He moved forward to the little children, as they watched him with their brows lifted, their arms folded and stared at him in irritation.
    Shahrukh: Hai Brats!
    One of the children in the front: (holding up her hand) you have no right to call as that…
    Shahrukh continued to grin at them as Kajol watched on bewilderedly.
    Srk: Kyun? (lifting his brow with a smirk)
    The children kept glaring at Shahrukh as Srk continued to chuckle.
    Child at the front: Where have you been?
    Another child: Why haven’t you ever come to visit us?
    (very little)Child 3: (teary) don’t you like playing with us (wiping tears of his cheek)
    Shahrukh was still smiling, though affectionately. Just when he thought that he hardly had anyone here for support, his best friends had shown up. He headed towards the little boy and picked up in his arms, holding him high.
    Srk: (looking at him) Don’t be silly…I missed you guys a lot! And I love playing with you…
    As the rest of the kids stared furiously, the little boy asked Shahrukh calmly…
    Little boy: Then why didn’t you come back…
    Srk: I’m back now…kyun? Was it very boring without me?(grins)
    The kids looked on, and there anger hadn’t diminished a bit. Srk put the little boy down and looked straight on at the children.
    Srk: (guilty face) I’m very sorry, I had to do a lot of work back in Mumbai….I didn’t have time to come and visit you guys…and I missed you guys soooooo much that I decided to quit my job to come stay here with you guys….and play with you forever(cheerfully)
    The children were quickly pleased and immediately cheered and had started to move towards Srk, but the child in the front had stopped them. She seemed to be the main leader out of the group of kids. She went towards Srk gradually and examined him from head to toe. Quickly she smiled and raised both her hands. Srk made a soft smirk, and both of them had done a cute hand shake signal making the entire group move towards Shahrukh and hug him joyfully. They were all on top of Srk, as he laughed out loudly and gladly. Kajol had never heard him laugh like that…he looked so happy…and it was exactly what Kajol had wanted. She let out a giggle, making the children to look up and notice a stranger. Shahrukh had noticed their distraction and smiled at them. They all walked towards Kajol who had welcomed them warmly. They tilted their heads and observed her as Shahrukh watched amusingly…
    Child 1: Who is she Srk?
    Child 3: (high cherpy voice) And why were you hugging her when we came in?
    Shahrukh looked at her mischievously, making Kajol shake her head and give him a stern look.
    Srk: uuumm…well, she’s….
    Two other children: (interrupting) We know…our mom told us that she was a bad lady (pointing at her)
    Child 2: My grandma told me she was a servant girl…that married Srk…
    The rest of the group had pronounced offensive judgements towards Kajol, giving her quite a shock as Srk’s blood boiled with fury.
    He walked speedily towards the children and had started off on a very loud and angry tone, giving Kajol a surprise…
    Shahrukh: Shut up!!!!
    Kajol: (moving towards him and tugging at his arm slightly) Shahrukh....their just children….calm down…
    Srk kept looking at them angrily and started moving back a bit. Kajol kept looking at him surprisingly, but admiringly. He had gotten furious at children for making offensive comments at Kajol…how would Srk react if adults had done the same….she was slightly flattered, but astounded. She held his shoulder in comfort and informed him quietly that it didn’t bother her. Srk still didn’t remain very calm after that, but Kajol’s eyes had pleaded him. Shahrukh rolled his eyes, finally getting rid of his anger and looked away as Kajol smiled happily…
    The kids were amazed at the strange woman’s ability to calm Shahrukh down….they had started to think that she wasn’t so bad. She had just saved him from Shahrukh’s wrath…they looked on with their cute little faces and moved closer to Kajol…one of the children had tugged at Kajol’s Sari as she looked down distractedly towards the child.
    Little child: mujhe maaf karo aunty…we all apologize for being very mean to you….
    Kajol: (lowering herself to the small child and smiles) It’s alright…(looking at them all) you are all forgiven…everyone makes mistakes…(Srk turning to see the kids who were all smiling at Kajol) But next time someone new arrives at your town, welcome them tenderly and don’t make judgements, cause it could really hurt their feelings.(The kids looked at Kajol guiltily and Kajol giggled a bit) What’s your name?
    Little child: Arjun (the little boy with a cute voice, youngest out of the whole group)
    Another child: (pushing the little boy aside) Mera naam Anitha hai! (she’s the leader)
    Everyone had introduced theirselves to Kajol as Shahrukh looked on a bit calmingly.
    (Arjun’s sister, with chubby cheeks) Swetha: We have all introduced ourselves…but you haven’t introduced yourself to us…
    Kajol: (giggles) I’m sorry about that…My name is Kajol…uuumm…tumhare Aunty…
    (little boy with huge glasses, also intelligent) Raju: (pushing back his huge glasses) so that means…..you and Shahrukh are married (squinting)
    All the children: eeeewww! Shahrukh married???(everybody looking at each other)
    Shahrukh had finally got through his angry stage and had joined the cheerful group again…this time, had had wrapped his hand around Kajol, making her a bit uneasy, because they were in front of kids….
    Srk: Haan…she’s my wife…what’s wrong with that?
    The children had given it a second thought, and had realized that Kajol was a pretty good aunty…she was nice, sweet…most of all…she saved their butts from total pain and agony…they all smiled charmingly and said a big “nothing” all together…
    Anitha: (folding her arms) Alright, alright…Shahrukh...what did you bring us?
    Shahrukh: Bring you?
    (very chubby boy) Rohan: Yeah! You’ve been in Mumbai…for a very long time…
    Raju: So technically (pushing back his specs again) you should have brought us something?
    Shahrukh had stood there, looking for an object to give them quickly. He turned and moved his eyes around, making the children impatient. Suddenly, he had realized that he had something that would surprise and shock the children very much…he smiled and gave another impish grin to Kajol, who looked confusedly at Srk, thinking about what he was up to….
    Srk: (motioning his hand) Follow me….
    The children followed him excitedly towards a crib, as Kajol looked admiringly. She followed the children from behind as they all crowded around the crib…they stared amazed and stunned. They stuck their noses through the little gaps of the bars and gaped at little Aryan….
    (tallest and athletic) Saamir: It’s a baby…
    (girly) Sheena: she’s sleeping….
    Raju: It’s a boy…(irritably)
    Sheena: No it’s not…(rolling her eyes)
    Raju: Yes it is! (with attitude)
    Srk: (laughs quietly) guys…it’s a boy…don’t talk so loudly…he’s sleeping
    Anitha: Can we keep him…
    Srk: No…not really…but you can come over and play with him anytime (children look unsatisfied)
    (shy and introvert) Shahrad: Who’s is it? (Kajol starts approaching them)
    Srk: (staring at Kajol) Mine and your aunty’s…
    (loud and mischievous) Gopi: Shahrukh has a baby!!!!
    All the kids “wowed” in amazement…they had found out many new changes in Shahrukh…and they were excited about these new happenings…
    (tough girl with pigtails) Priya: What’s his name (looking at Kajol)
    Kajol: His name is Aryan?
    Arjun: Can we play with him?
    Kajol: well…not right now….he’s sleeping…
    All the kids sighed and awed in disappointment..
    Priya: How did you guys make Aryan anyway? (srk and kajol taken back)
    Gopi: Yeah…(scratching his head) Where do babies come from?
    Kajol was shocked and amused at their curiousness, but children often usually as this question. Shahrukh didn’t think they were old enough to understand, and quickly changed the topic…
    Srk: uuum…hey! I owe you guys a treat don’t I…
    The kids had forgotten all about their questions and had gotten excited at Shahrukh’s offering for a treat…
    Rohan: Yeah! Ice-cream!
    Anitha: Shut up Laddoo…you already were given 3 ice-cream cones from your mother…(Rohan looking mad)

7. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Srk: Anitha(firm tone as she apologized to Rohan)….
    Raju: Let’s go to the museum…
    Sheena: No…let’s go the zoo!
    Priya: We always go the Zoo…let’s go the movies!
    All the kids had started to make different decisions of where to go, as Kajol looked at them with enthusiasm. But suddenly, she had started to worry…they were yelling so loud, that Aryan had started to make small movements in his crib. Kajol had moved in closer to the crib, as Aryan finally burst into tears, the children had stopped the commotion.
    The children went around Kajol as she picked Aryan up and comforted him swiftly. She rocked him back and forth, slightly amazing the children.
    Swetha: Did we wake him up?(guiltily)
    Srk: (walking towards Kajol) Yes…(wittily)
    Kajol: Shahrukh…(disappointed at his answer) It’s alright guys…See Aryan is fine…he was going to wake up anyway…
    The children had started to admire Kajol slowly, and looked on at her as she caressed the baby.
    Anitha: Hey…how about letting Aunty choose the place to go…
    The children all hopped up and down, agreeing to Anitha’s idea as Shahrukh looked towards her optimistically…
    Kajol: (amusingly) uuumm….alright….how about...the movies…(the children all nodding)
    They were not disappointed at her choice and instantly agreed to it. Shahrukh had admired the way Kajol had charmed the kids, they all had started to like her so quickly. But then again, Kajol was just being her sweet normal self…and it really had made him cheery.
    Saamir: Hey…Can Aryan and Aunty come?(looking at Srk)
    Shahrukh: Well…its upto your Aunty and Aryan…(turning to look at Kajol) Are you coming? (smiling)
    Kajol: (looking at him with ardour) Haan…
    The children had started to cheer and run around the house happily not realizing the sensuous tension between Shahrukh and Kajol, who had kept staring at each other with two elfin grins. But suddenly, the Anitha had interrupted them…
    Anitha: (hitting Srk in the stomach) Come on! Let’s go!
    Shahrukh: Okay (holding his stomach) Let’s go guys! It’s getting late…hurry up!
    They all followed Shahrukh and Kajol as they moved out of the house and walked towards the theatres. The people in the neighbourhood had noticed Srk and Kajol walking by as the children went along joyfully. They had looked at Shahrukh and Kajol attentively. Amithabh and Jaya had also spotted Shahrukh and smiled as they saw his bride.
    Amithabh: She must be something to catch Shahrukh’s hearts…(looking at Jaya)
    Jaya: (nodding) Haan… woh bohut achi ladki hai…but…I’m still saddened...Juhi still seems upset…
    Amithabh: (looking down slightly) But…if Srk had married Juhi while having someone else in his heart…it would be even more painful to see…it would ruin both his and Juhi’s life…its better this way…
    Jaya: (understanding her Husband’s words) Haan, there is someone out there for Juhi…we just don’t know him yet…

8. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 14

Shahrukh sighed and moped as he sat and watched the movie which was playing. He looked to see Kajol, who was sitting one seat away from him. Anitha was in the middle, separating the two causing Shahrukh impatience and Kajol amusement. As Srk watched her intently, Kajol giggled gleefully at him, while cuddling Aryan. She thought that it was cute the way he had pouted… he was so eager to be near Kajol. He took his hand and placed it above Anitha’s seat…he glanced at Anitha who was glued to the screen, as well as the other children in front. Quickly he reached his hand over to Kajol’s shoulder and tapped her. Kajol instantly turned at look at Shahrukh enquiringly. Shahrukh shifted his a head a bit, telling her to come with him at the back of the theatre. Kajol couldn’t help but hide her delight…she beamed as she shook her head firmly. Shahrukh looked at her with innocent and demanding eyes, making her titter. Again she shook her head and turned to watch the movie. Srk grinned at turned to watch the movie as well, but his hand had kept moving towards Kajol. Reaching her neck, he had stroked it ardently, as she shivered and moved slightly away in surprise. Kajol gave him an witty warning stare and looked back to the screen. Again, he had attempted to touch her giving Kajol the chills. Every time Srk would start off with his impish antics, it had always made Kajol shudder with enjoyment. She lowered herself to Anitha’s ear and whispered, as Shahrukh watched curiously. Anitha turned to look at him swiftly and gave him a word of warning…
    Anitha: Stop bothering Aunty Shahrukh...
    Srk: Bu-
    Anitha: (raising her hand) No buts! (turning back to the screen)
    Shahrukh made a soft grunt as he looked at Kajol who gave him a challenging grin…
    The movie was over, and the kids jumped out of the theatre, imitating the action scenes that had occurred in the movie. Kajol and Shahrukh had walked along, as they performed playfully. As they entered the neighbourhood, people had started coming out of their houses and had started yelling out names for their children to come home…
    Priya: Yikes…I gotta go uncle…bye Aunty…
    Rohan: My daddy is going to be furious, I should definitely leave (running as fast as his fat little legs can)
    One by one, the children had started to leave, until it was just Kajol Shahrukh, and Aryan. They had trotted the neighbourhood slowly and talked…
    Srk: (kicking rocks as he walks) Oh, I forgot to tell you….I’m going to go to an interview tomorrow…
    Kajol: mmhhmm…you tell me now…(srk laughs nervously) well, where are you going to work
    Srk: (putting his hand in his pockets) at my brother’s apartment…
    Kajol: (excitedly) Hey…that’s great…(takes of Aryan’s hat)
    Srk: I know...he’s always wanted me to partake in his business…but I always refused to…
    Kajol had noticed Shahrukh getting depressed…quickly she thought of something else to talk about…
    Kajol: You’re so good with children…(giggles) they all seem to love you a lot
    Shahrukh: (looking at her) Well…they all love you too…
    Kajol: (looking elsewhere) You think?
    Srk: (stopping and holding Kajol’s hand as she looks back abstractedly) How can anyone not love you? (fervently)
    Kajol looked away shyly and smiled at his compliment. Srk laid his forehead on top of hers, as Kajol giggled.
    Kajol: Shahrukh…not here…
    Srk: Kyun?
    Kajol: (pulls back) Is this what always goes on your mind…
    Srk: (looking around amusingly) yyeeeesss….
    Kajol pushed him away a bit and smirked at him.
    Kajol: Well, not in front of Aryan at least (reminding him about Aryan as she holds him up)
    Shahrukh took Aryan in his arms and held him enthusiastically.
    Srk: Fine…its just you and me then little guy…
    Kajol giggled and shook her head in glee, as Shahrukh laughed. Suddenly Shahrukh stopped walking and smiling and looked to another place. Kajol stopped as she looked confusedly at Srk. Juhi walked by and stopped to look at Shahrukh. Srk looked down guiltily as she stared at Shahrukh and glanced Kajol in disgust. She twitched her mouth a bit and looked away from the blissful couple. Srk looked at her in disappointment and shame.
    Kajol: (looking at Srk) Who is she Shahru?
    Srk:…(looking down) that’s juhi….
    Kajol was taken back and gasped. Kajol looked back at her, as she walked away swiftly. Kajol thought she was beautiful, and she looked very well-mannered. “Her heart must’ve been shattered into pieces when she saw us” Kajol had thought shamefully. She never wanted to break anyone’s heart, and she felt as if she had stolen Srk away from Juhi. Kajol felt lower than dirt and looked on at Juhi. Shahrukh had felt as if he lost a friend and kept looking on to her as she entered her home. He glanced at Kajol, who had kept her eyes glued to the ground. He had understood how shameful and guilty she must have felt…he put his hand around her in comfort and continued to lead her to their house. Srk had reassured her that Juhi would be alright in no time, but Kajol was still thinking of a way to bring back Juhi’s happiness…

9. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

aawww, thanks Bhai!!!!!:)

10. SRKJR

SRKJR RK Film's Student

i don't see Jodi No 1 though.Reggie-Udita :D :D :D

11. Astri

Astri New Member

Lol. I know.

12. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

interesting story...

13. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

LOL!!!!!:p :crazy:

14. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 15

Shahrukh stretched his arms out and yawned, as he opened his sleepy eyes. Shahrukh sighed as he turned his head to face Kajol. She laid on the bed beside him peacefully, with her hand placed on Shahrukh’s bare chest. Shahrukh took Kajol’s hand and had brushed his lips against it. He turned his whole body around to face Kajol and stroked her hair smoothly, he moved in closer and kissed her temple. Her eyes had fluttered quickly, as she woke up abruptly. He moved away slightly as he flashed a charming smile….
    Srk: (whispering passionately) I gotta go….
    Kajol had stretched a bit and looked lazily onto Shahrukh with insistent eyes. She had then remembered that Shahrukh had an important interview to go to…she whimpered a bit and closed her eyes again, trying to sleep.
    Kajol: (groggily) Don’t go Shahru….(cuddling towards him)
    Srk looked at her amusingly and shook his head slightly. He kissed her forehead and sat up swiftly. He grabbed his pants quickly, and started to put it on. Kajol lazily reached her hand across, and searched for Shahrukh beside her….but he wasn’t there. She opened her eyes gradually, noticing he was up, buttoning his shirt. She got up indolently and wrapped her hands around him, making him stop buttoning his shirt. She laid her head on his shoulder, slowly reaching for his ear and speaking erotically.
    Kajol: Shahru, don’t leave…you still have 25 minutes….stay with me…
    Shahrukh had an enormous grin on his face, pleased by Kajol’s beseeching of him to stay. Shahrukh slightly turned his head as Kajol continued to kiss his ear…
    Srk: Than how would I earn a living…I need to go today to get the job…
    Kajol: (whining languidly) Nehin…..stay…we don’t need money…
    Shahrukh was fully convinced with Kajol’s imploring…Kajol had given him intense desires, as she brushed her lips against his neck….He swiftly pinned her down on the bed and had taken a huge blanket covering the both of them…Kajol’s eyes were wide awake as she watched on drolly. Shahrukh smiled and looked down at her…
    Shahrukh: You’re right! We don’t need anything…I don’t have to go to that interview…it’ll only create a barrier between me and you…we need no money to survive…no food, no shelter, no nothing! Just you and me……..(lowering himself towards Kajol) and maybe Aryan.
    Shahrukh had started arousing Kajol by kissing her neck as she tried to get out of his grasp. She had thought that Shahrukh was being sarcastic, and had understood that they couldn’t always be together blissfully like they were in Mumbai…but really, Srk wasn’t being sardonic, and had only really wanted to stay with Kajol.
    Kajol: (closing her eyes in pleasure as Srk continued to graze at her) Alright Shahru…(trying to push away) I get your point….you have to leave now…Shahrukh…..(humming) you-
    Srk crushed his lips on Kajol’s unexpectedly…he had picked her up from the bed, and made her sit up with Shahrukh as he wrapped the blanket around them. He parted his lips away from hers as Kajol looked at him attentively…..
    Srk: (staring eagerly as his voice is coarse) I don’t have to go anywhere…
    He flattened his nose to hers, and nestled it, as she giggled…Srk leaned in closer but had stopped suddenly after hearing a loud cry. Kajol gasped and looked perturbed…she turned around, trying to see Aryan, who was crying stridently. Quickly Kajol started to push away from Shahrukh, and started tugging nervously out of his grasp…
    Kajol: Shahrukh (impatiently)
    Srk swiftly unwrapped the blanket, and fell down suddenly as Kajol shoved him out of the bed anxiously. Quickly, she ran towards Aryan’s crib, as Srk laid on the floor…sighing…
    Shahrukh: (to himself) As soon as he’s 2…I’m sending him to boarding school….
    He got up gradually, and saw Kajol holding Aryan in her arms. Aryan had instantly stopped crying, giving Shahrukh a smirk....
    Srk: That’s my boy…..
    He knew that he had to go to the interview, whether Shahrukh and Kajol liked it or not….
    Shahrukh went into the washroom to take a shower while Kajol headed to the kitchen with Aryan. She seated him on his tall chair, and went on preparing a meal for Shahrukh. As Srk came out of the washroom, a suit was placed before him on the bed. Kajol had chosen a set of clothes for him to wear for the interview. He looked at it dissatisfying and picked it up….he was never used to wearing such proper clothes. He would always wear a shirt…either unbuttoned or buttoned …and a pair of jeans. Quickly he pushed the suit aside, and peeked through the gap of the door to see if Kajol was aware. He picked his regular set of clothes quickly and put it on swiftly. He left the room and walked by quietly and as fast as he could. Kajol had noticed him come out of the room from the corner of her eye, and put his meal in a container.
    Kajol: (taking his lunch as Srk walks by) Wait…don’t you want your-
    Srk: (rapidly) no thanks…don’t need anything…
    Kajol turned around swiftly as she saw him walk away…she noticed what he was wearing and immediately chased after him.
    Kajol: hey, hey, hey…ruk Jaaaa!!! (running after him)
    Shahrukh stopped at the door disappointingly and turned around with a childlike expression, while Kajol crossed her arms diligently.
    Kajol: You’re not going to that interview wearing that…
    Shahrukh: (whining) Oh come on Kaju….its just an interview…
    Kajol: No…(pulling him by the collar) look at this….you didn’t even comb your hair (messing his hair)…what will your employer think…
    Shahrukh: it doesn’t matter what I wear to the interview…
    Kajol: (stern look while pulling him) Come on Shahrukh..
    Srk: No……(pulling back)
    As Kajol pulled Shahrukh into the room, Aryan laughed and clapped his hands adorably.
    Shahrukh: It’s going to happen to you too (sniggering)…
    Kajol tugged his arm and made him sit on the bed. She started looking for the suit which she had picked out…
    Kajol: (looking under the bed) Where is it?
    Srk: O well (getting up) I guess I have to wear this than…Bye
    Kajol: (pulling him back down) Hold it…I found it…
    Kajol kneeled down in front of Shahrukh, and started taking off his pants, giving him quite a shock.
    Shahrukh: (moving away) What in the world are you doing (raising his brow amusingly)
    Kajol: Oh my gosh (rolling eyes) Just stay still…
    She removed his pants while Shahrukh looked at her mischievously….she then dressed him in her choice of pants. She unbuttoned his shirt while mumbling how childish and foolish it was to wear such clothes to a workplace. She made him wear the shirt she had chosen, and then took a tie from his drawer. As Kajol was busy dressing him up, Shahrukh joyfully looked at her. She noticed his admiring gaze and quickly moved to get a comb, so he wouldn’t get a chance to act on his naughty schemes. Kajol had started to comb his hair in a neatly order, while Shahrukh forcedly coped with it. He hated combing his hair back….it was uncomfortable…and Shahrukh had thought it was repulsive that way. The comb had suddenly fell out of Kajol’s hands…as she bent down to pick it up, Srk quickly ran his fingers through his hair, so it would be the way it was before. Hastily Kajol got up, and witnessed him messing his hair. She hit his hand and firmly warned him…
    Kajol: If you put your hands on one strand of your hair before the interview, I’ll kill you…. (going back to comb his hair)
    Shahrukh: (grins) Alright...in the meantime, I’ll keep my hands here (pulling her closer as he grabs her waist)
    Kajol: (gasping a bit, and smiles) Fine…keep it there….(Srk tapping her waist as if it was a drum)
    Finally, she had accomplished her task and looked at him with please.
    Kajol: Hey…you’re looking great (smiles and Srk’s brows raise) who knows…you might even get a promotion…
    Srk: (sarcastically) Yeah!
    Kajol twitched her mouth a bit and turned away from him, but before she could leave the room, Shahrukh had grabbed her. She looked at him surprisingly as he smirked…
    Shahrukh: And where are you going? You got to change my clothes because you didn’t like my choice….what are we going to do, if I don’t like what you’re wearing (tugging at her Sari)
    Kajol: (pushing away) Shahrukh! O goodness…let me be! (running back into the kitchen)

15. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Shahrukh quickly got out of the room and searched for Kajol. He saw Kajol pick up Aryan quickly and smiled at him teasingly. Shahrukh moved closer to her as she caressed Aryan in her arms. He stopped in front of her and groaned, as she giggled. He kissed her forehead, and lowered himself to kiss Aryan. Srk felt Aryan’s little finger touch his face, and Shahrukh held it fondly. His gaze moved to Kajol, as she stood there smiling at both of them. Srk gradually moved away, and headed towards the door, as Kajol followed. He stepped out of the house, and looked back once more.
    Srk: Bye… (smiling)
    Kajol waved as Shahrukh turned around and went off. Kajol looked distantly as Shahrukh walked on…before she closed the door, she stopped. She saw Juhi outside of her house, with Aamir. Kajol smiled as she saw the two joking around….Juhi kept hitting him a bit amusingly at the arm, as Aamir kept laughing. Their laughter had diminished as they both looked timidly at each other. Juhi waved him goodbye, as Aamir moved away from her home steadily…moving backwards. As Juhi closed the door, Aamir had kept moving back, looking dreamily at door, with his hand in mid-air. Kajol had thought that Aamir had a liking towards Juhi…he looked so cheerful when he was with her. Abruptly Aamir fell down, making Kajol come back to her senses. She giggled a bit, as she watched him look around hastily if anyone had noticed….
    Kajol: (giggling) Aamir! (Aamir looking at her direction, and smiling embaressingly)
    Aamir: uuuhh…hi Kajol…(nervous laughter)
    Kajol: (shaking her head) won’t you come in?
    Aamir: No no…I have to go work…ill stop by later maybe…
    Kajol nodded and waved as Aamir left quickly to work…

Meanwhile, Shahrukh had walked all the way to his destination, with his head hung down low. As he walked, he kept, kicking stuff that was in his way. He thought of writing a story, a story…that was similar to his life. He started thinking about characters…sub-plots…interactions…all in one minute. He was used to brainstorming this way…suddenly, his thoughts were diluted as he heard a familiar voice call out to him. He turned around, and immediately his face had flushed. Amithabh had approached him, rather casually, as Shahrukh looked down with fault. Amithabh smiled at his regretful face…
    Amithabh: why the long face?
    Shahrukh didn’t answer…he couldn’t face him. He had felt so guilty…Srk thought that Amithabh was very angry with him.
    Amithabh: (worriedly) Shahrukh?
    Srk: I’m- sorry, Amitji…I…
    Amithabh: For what?
    Srk: (looking up) For causing grief and distress to you and your family…(looking down) especially your sister..
    Amithabh: Shahrukh…I’m not angry with you…and please, don’t be sorry…
    Srk: Bu-
    Amithabh: It’s not like you promised to marry Juhi…
    Srk: Yeah, but still… (looking down) I promised I would consider it…
    Amithabh: (reasonably) That you did…and you decided not to marry Juhi…that’s absolutely fine with me….Juhi’s a bit upset by it…but she’ll get over it…trust me(putting his hand on Srk’s shoulder)
    Shahrukh had looked away unpleased…none of what Amithabh had said got through to him. Srk had felt extremely blameworthy and Amithabh had detected that.
    Amithabh: Look Shahrukh….fate had brought you and Kajol together...it made you both fall in love and get married…you don’t have to feel guilty, because you’ve done nothing wrong…
    Shahrukh: (still looking down as he nodded) Bhai…
    Amithabh: oohh...don’t worry about him, sure he’s going to be very angry with you….but I’m certain that he’ll come to his senses….I’ll talk to him…
    Srk: (appreciating) Thanks Amitji…I really needed that..
    Amithabh: (smiling) You know one thing Shahrukh…you have a lot of guts coming here…to face your brother after such a long time…heck, I’d be scared to death to see the expression on your brother’s face when he found out you married someone else….
    Shahrukh: (chuckles) Well…coming back wasn’t really my idea…
    Amithabh: …Kajol’s…
    Srk: Yeah…(nodding)
    Amithabh: woh achi ladki hai…..
    Srk: She’d be very honoured if she had heard that from you….
    Amithabh: (laughs) hey…are you headed to our apartment…
    Srk: Oh..haan…interview…
    Amithabh: Interview (raises his brow)? No need for that….you start work today…come with me (putting his hand around Srk as he walks along with him happily)

Kajol had asked Sri Devi to come over, to take care of Aryan for a moment, while she went to the temple and groceries. She headed out, into the town alone. As she stepped into the temple, women had recognized her as Shahrukh’s wife. They all looked at her curiously…wondering if she was really a discourteous, arrogant girl. As Kajol took of her shoes, and walked by, she heard whispers, and gasps. She had tried her best to ignore them, hoping that it would all go away. She stood before an idol, and closed her eyes serenely.
    Woman behind her: (whispering to another woman’s ear) My children told me that she was very polite and sweet…they told me that they had really liked her…
    The other woman: My child said the same…
    Another group of people had noticed Kajol deep in devotion and prayer, and they watched adoringly.
    Woman 1: She doesn’t look bad-mannered at all….
    Woman 2: Haan...after all Shahru had married her…there must be something special about her…
    Woman 3: Mmmhhhmm…I saw her the other day with our children, she had handled them so adequately….a perfect match for Shahrukh indeed…

16. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 16

Kajol had opened her eyes, unaware of everyone’s admiration of her. She put some money into the coin box, and turned around to leave. She quickly rushed through the crowds, as she went into the open market. Everything was so new to her, she looked around, for the best bargains. She walked around…and searched. Finally, she had stopped to a stall. As she picked up a few carrots, Juhi had watched distantly. Juhi looked away quickly, trying not to avoid eye contact with Kajol. She was furious at Kajol, for taking away her wishes and dreams. Juhi had thought Kajol was selfish and arrogant, twitching her lips and pouting. As Kajol searched around for fresh mangos, she had instantly stopped. She spotted one, and had reached for it quickly, but someone had already placed their hand over it. She looked up to see, and gasped. She lowered her head as Kamal looked away in disgust. Juhi watched on curiously. A drunk shop owner had noticed Kajol and Kamal standing side-by-side and asked groggily…
    Drunk shopowner: Hey….Kamal…she married Srk right….(laughs hysterically) so that means she’s your sister-in-law…correct?
    Kamal: (looking at her in revulsion from head to toe) I don’t know who this woman is…(walking away)
    Kajol stood their, humiliated, shocked and miserable.
    Drunk shop owner: Oh…(laughs)I guess I’m seeing things again…
    As Kajol stood their sullenly, Juhi felt slightly remorseful for Kajol and was shocked when she heard Kamal say that. Juhi’s anger towards Kajol had faintly decreased, but she was still pretty heated.

Kajol was in the kitchen…cutting the carrots rapidly in temper as Shahrukh watched holding Aryan. She turned to look at him, and went towards the oven, lowering the temperature using the knob. Again, she stopped to look at him, as he looked away, playing with Aryan.
    Kajol: (irritably) So you’re not going to do anything about it….you’re not going to talk to him…
    Shahrukh: (rolling his eyes) Kaju…
    Kajol: No, Shahrukh…don’t Kaju me….you wouldn’t know how it feels…I was humiliated in front of many people at the market today…I’ve never been more embarrassed in my life…..those were his exact words…you heard me!
    Meanwhile, the children had heard Kajol and Shahrukh’s argument from afar. They went near a window. They had started eavesdropping and peeked through the window.
    Anitha: Uh oh…they’re having a fight…
    Arjun: Oh no…
    Saamir: I hope its nothing serious…
    The kids bit their lips in nervousness as they watched on….

Shahrukh headed towards the playpen and put Aryan down with irritation.
    Srk: Yes I heard you say that already…you don’t have to tell me twice…
    Kajol: (taken back) Shahrukh…what have I done to deserve that….I haven’t done anything wrong…how could he do that…and here I am…hoping you would support me…and you’re taking his side…
    Shahrukh: (swiftly walking towards her) Kajol I didn’t say anything, and I’m not taking anyone’s side…what’s wrong with you…I’ve never seen you like this before…I thought you would be more understanding….
    Kajol: It’s not me who needs to understand, but your brother…and I’m acting like this because of the way your brother had referred to me…Shahrukh, please talk to him…please
    Shahrukh: (raising his hand) Kajol, I can’t! I just….can’t(lowering his hand as he grips the chair)…I can’t believe this (turning away)
    Kajol: What can’t you believe….just because he’s your brother, that doesn’t mean he’s always going to be right!
    Shahrukh: KAJOL! (looking at her with fury in his eyes)
    Kajol had finally stopped speaking at looked at him, rather stunned. The expression on her face had made Shahrukh look away. The kids gasped as they heard Shahrukh’s loud voice.

Swetha: I think I’m gonna cry…
    Arjun: Oh dear…
    Anitha: How much you wanna bet that they make up…
    Rohan: 5 popsicles and 6 ladoos.
    Anitha: Oye Ladoo, I don’t mean food (rubbing her fingers together)…

Shahrukh walked towards Aryan, who had been surprisingly quiet throughout the whole argument. Kajol was saddened deeply and glanced at him in disappointment. Gradually, she had turned, continuing to cut the carrots. It was the first time, Kajol and Shahrukh had got into a serious fight, and it had hurt them both. Kajol started mumbling to herself irately as Srk ignored her….
    Kajol: Fine…don’t talk to him…I don’t care…he can do or say whatever he wants about me…(cuts her self with the knife and cries out)
    Immediately Shahrukh turned around and ran to her swiftly. She held her finger, and moaned as she looked at it painfully. She put it in her mouth, and turned away from Shahrukh who had tried to help.
    Kajol: Go away…I don’t need your help…(sucking her finger)
    Srk: Come on…let me look at it…
    Kajol continued to budge, but stopped as soon as he grabbed her arm. He took her finger as she looked away coldly and pouted. Shahrukh looked at the bruised finger and put it into his mouth. He sucked at it while looking at her intently. It slowly reminded of Srk of the day they had met….she had given her blood to him to save his life…and as he sucked at her finger, it was as if that whole process was repeating. Kajol kept glancing at him back and forth with uneasy eyes. Slowly, he had taken her finger away from his mouth, as it rubbed against his lips. She took it away abruptly and turned away hastily, but Shahrukh had pulled her back to him. He pressed her closer to him as their noses started touching.
    The children had gasped again, this time, with their eyes wide open. Arjun, the little one, had closed his eyes with his hands, while the others watched on curiously.
    Kajol gradually moved away from Shahrukh. She slightly turned her head away, not allowing him to kiss her, but she couldn’t help but smile and give in. Shahrukh leaned in closer, as Kajol had finally faced him. But just before Shahrukh could kiss her, Kajol put her hand over his mouth…
    Kajol: Freeze Romeo…
    Shahrukh moved back undesirably as Kajol folded her hands.
    Kajol: Are you going to talk to your brother or not…
    Srk: (sighs) Alright….I’ll talk to him, for you sake…
    Kajol: (happily) Thank you Shahru…
    Srk: (hopeful) Do I get a treat?
    Kajol smirked at him, and instantly hugged him. Shahrukh looked down at her disappointingly as Kajol cuddled herself against Shahrukh.
    Srk: Is this my treat?
    Kajol: (pulling away) Kyun? What were you expecting?
    Shahrukh paused for a minute, and thought that didn’t want to have another quarrel with Kajol. He swiftly laid her head on his shoulder…
    Srk: Nothing nothing…this is just fine (Kajol giggling while Shahrukh snuggled)

Anitha: THEY MADE UP! I WIN THE BET! (all kids go “ssshhhh”)

Quickly Kajol parted away from Shahrukh, as Srk looked out the window crossly. When he found the kids were at the window, were watching them, they had beamed an innocent smile at him. Shahrukh had given them a cold stare, making each of the children to gulp in fear.

Priya: (nervous laughter) Toodles…(all the kids run away, screaming and making noise as Srk moves forward to close the window)
    Kajol stood there laughing as Shahrukh turned to look at her.
    Srk: You know, you shouldn’t be laughing…
    Kajol: (giggling) Kyun?
    Srk: I know the kids very well…they will go to their little homes(getting closer to Kajol) and go tell their parents about our little moment of intimacy here…(grins)
    Kajol: (appalled) What!
    Srk nodding humorously as Kajol panics in embarrassment.
    Srk: (holding her shoulders) Hey…come on…relax..
    Kajol: How can I relax…(looking elsewhere) this is humiliating….what will the town think…
    Shahrukh: They won’t think or know anything Kajol…I was just kidding….besides….(grins wickedly) The interactions between me and you isn’t appalling…I can do whatever I want with you…because you’re my wife…(leans towards her)
    Kajol: (moves away and goes back to work) No you can’t (challengingly)
    Srk: (childishly) Yes I can…
    Kajol: (amusingly) No you can’t
    Shahrukh: Yes I can (moving closer towards her)
    Kajol: No you-(gasps)
    Srk had taken her veil, as she held it tightly, trying to pull it back. Srk had one end, as Kajol had the other.
    Kajol: Shahrukh (sternly) Please…stop…
    He tugged the veil, making Kajol come forward to him. He gripped Kajol by the waist, as she put her arms around his neck for support. She looked at him pleadingly as Srk sulked.
    Shahrukh: You always ruin the fun out of everything…
    Kajol smiled comically and went back to the counter to finish her task. Srk headed towards the playpen had picked Aryan up.
    Srk: (looking at Kajol) Come on Aryan, I guess its just you and me buddy…
    Kajol giggled in glee as Shahrukh left the kitchen.

17. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Chapter 17

Srk was tired…after a very long day of work. It felt like forever being away from Kajol…he was so eager to go home to see his loving wife and his adorable son. So many people had come in…asking for a room to rent, and he had to handle all the chaos. Shahrukh didn’t want to do this job at all…he enjoyed writing much more. But, he decided to put that down for a while. His watch had started beeping, indicating that it was time to go home. Srk quickly got up from his seat and headed towards the door. Suddenly, he stopped, as someone abruptly came into his way. Srk moved back a bit, and smiled gracefully. He was surprised to see an old mate from college. Well, actually, she was one of the many girls that would flirt with him back in the day. Srk would unwittingly dally with them as well, giving them the idea that he had a liking towards them.
    Shahrukh: Hey Tina…long time no see…
    Tina: (approaching Srk, as he starts moving back) Shahrukh…I heard you got married…. Srk: Oh really…(moving away backwards)
    Tina: (pouting) Haan… I’m very disappointed in you…(playing with his tie)
    Srk: (raising his brow as he took his tie back) And why is that?
    Tina: (closely to Srk, trying to seduce him) hhhhmm….as if you don’t know why….
    Shahrukh: (moving back, and suddenly falls back on his seat) No…I don’t know why….
    Tina: (practically on top of him)You and I know both the bond which we have….(stirring her finger around his jaw)
    Srk: (takes his finger away from his jaw) All I know is that you and me were just mates at college, nothing more….I’m a married man now(voice getting sterner) and the fact that you’re flirting with me is unacceptable…so would you please move out of the way so I can go home to my wife…(Srk trying to get up, but Tina pushes him back)
    Tina had started to go close to his ear and kiss his cheek. It irritated Shahrukh, though he didn’t want to push her away because he was afraid he would hurt her. Srk looked away, and his eyes had widened as he saw an unexpected surprise at the door. Tina had noticed his distraction and looked his way. Kajol stood there, near the door, holding Aryan in her hands, having a normal expression on her face. Tina looked at him questioningly…
    Srk: (nervous laughter while looking at Tina) my wife…
    Tina gasped and moved away from Shahrukh instantly as Kajol stood there with her temple elevated. Tina went towards Kajol and embarrassingly left the room as Kajol smiled vaguely at her. As Tina closed the door behind, Srk stood up with a grin as he approached Kajol, who surprisingly had an exigent smirk.
    Srk: (innocent like) She was totally coming on to me….
    Kajol rolled her eyes, and turned around, making Srk’s grin to widen.
    Srk: Kaju….(kajol turns her head slightly) are you…jealous?(going around to face her)
    Kajol: (giggles, astonishing Srk) No
    Srk: (grins drops to a frown) Kya?
    Kajol: (shrugs) Why should I be…I was here, through the whole thing, and I heard you try defend yourself…besides that, I trust you Shahrukh…so much more than I trust myself….(putting her hand on his cheek while smiling)
    Shahrukh stood there dumb-struck and stared at Kajol. She giggled as she opened the door in front of her as he followed.
    Meanwhile, Kamal had come down the stair case. He had witnessed everything, from Tina and Shahrukh’s encounter to Kajol’s astonishing reaction. He was not only amazed, but pleased to know that Shahrukh had a caring wife like Kajol. And after the long talk Kamal had had with Amithabh the other day, Kamal had started to think that Kajol wasn’t so bad after all. He felt awful for the terrible way he had reduced in importance to her at the market. Even, people had started to talk about Kajol’s mannerisms and how wonderful she was with the kids. The town was once very cross to her, but immediately had a change of heart after getting to know her a bit. But Kamal couldn’t just plead for forgiveness, the townspeople would probably mock him, and their respect for him will diminish…his pride, arrogance, and ego had come in the way of his sensitivity for Kajol.
    (kinda like in Baazigar, at the end, where srk thinks about kajol, but then his expression changes right away when he thinks about her father)
    He had to somehow find a way to accept Kajol, and keep his dignity and pride.

Srk walked along, confusedly and bothersome. He couldn’t help but ask her a question…
    Srk: So…you mean you weren’t jealous at all…
    Kajol: (stops, and turns around) Yeah…I mean it (curiously)….why?
    Srk: (looking elsewhere, under his breath) I was kind of looking forward to seeing you jealous…
    Kajol: What!
    Srk: (noticing that he said his thoughts out loud) Kuch Nehin…(nervous laughter)
    Kajol: mmmhhmm….(continues walking)
    Srk: So why did you come to the apartment anyway….to check on me(grins)
    Kajol: No…(smiles)I just remembered how you would always pick me up from work, back home(dreamily)…thought I might do the same…(humouredly)but remind me not to do that again…
    Shahrukh lightly clutched her hand, making her stop once again, and turn around. Srk looked concerned, making Kajol enquire…
    Kajol: What’s wrong…
    Srk: You miss being back home don’t you…
    Kajol: (looking down) No I don’t…
    Srk: (lifting her chin up) yes you do…
    Kajol: (looking away) I just kind of miss Bhai and Rani….but it’s alright…
    Shahrukh: are you sure Kajol? (gently fondling her face)
    Kajol: (smiling) Yeah…I’m sure…
    They both went into their home and had widened their eyes at a pleasant surprise. Kamal had stood before them as they both hesitated to say or do something. Before Shahrukh could say anything Kamal had begun…
    Kamal: I need to talk to you Shahrukh…
    Srk was speechless and looked at Kajol for assistance, who had also looked as dazed as he was. She instantly looked at him, and budged him a bit, to go and talk with his brother.
    Shahrukh: (turning to face his brother) Alright Bhai…sit down-
    Kamal: Not here… (glaring at Kajol)
    Kajol looked down immediately with depression, but tried her best to hide her expression from Shahrukh. Srk was taken back at how his brother looked at Kajol. His brother moved forward to him, making him anxious as he stared.
    Kamal: Chalo …
    Kamal went ahead as Srk stood still, looking at Kajol repentantly. She noticed him still remaining within the house…she swiftly turned and reassured him that she was fine. He stepped back gradually, as she induced him out the house. Kamal waited for him outside the house. Kajol smiled at Srk happily and closed the door…her smile had given him some hope that Kamal would understand their situation.

Kamal didn’t say anything throughout as they walked along. Shahrukh had repeatedly glanced at Kamal, and looked away fearfully. Finally, Shahrukh had decided to break the silence…
    Srk: Dekho Bhai…I’m truly very sorry…I didn’t mean to hurt you in anyway…this goes for Kajol as well… (Kamal stops to look at him) just please try to understand my feelings…I couldn’t marry Juhi, after I met Kajol...I just couldn’t…my life would’ve been hell if I couldn’t be with Kajol…do you want that for me! To be miserable all my life….she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me….
    Kamal was looking somewhere else as Srk spoke…Kamal just nodded his head and kept repeating the same gesture. Shahrukh had stopped speaking, and looked down noticing that his brother wasn’t paying attention…
    Srk: (sighs) What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?
    Kamal: (turns swiftly) ….not once did you come to my house…or tried to talk to me…all of a sudden, your brother means nothing to you, because now you have her…your so-called wife…
    Srk: (looking at him in disbelief) Wha-…Bhai…now you’re being unreasonable…don’t say that…its not because of Kajol…she was the one who had wanted me to speak to you in the first place…don’t blame this on her…I didn’t come to your home after you had left abruptly when I introduced you to her…we had felt that you were angry at us!
    Kamal: Look at the way you’re raising your voice at me…you’ve changed…you’ve changed immensely (looking away)…she has taken my younger brother away from me….
    Srk: No…Bhai….she has only made my life better….please, just give her a chance….what did she do that was so wrong?….the fault doesn’t lie on her….blame me Bhai…I’m the one who had begged her to marry me….it was my idea to stay away from you, as far as possible….but she had kept telling me that forgetting about you and everyone else back home was an awful idea (Kamal looked away not wanting to believe what Srk was saying)….though she had coped with it, only for my happiness….she was so eager to meet you…how do you think she might have felt when you had rejected her that day? (dreamily) The first time I had met her…she saved my life Bhai (Kamal looking at him shockingly) Haan…I wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for her…not only that, but she donated her own flesh to me when I was in need of it….she had taken care of me while I was lying on the bed unconscious…later on, I found out that she was a huge fan of mine, and it was just simply unbelievable Bhai…I had never had someone ever compliment my work before, not even you….I fell in love with her…just like that…
    Kamal kept looking elsewhere, taking all this new information in. Kajol had appeared to be a really generous girl; there was nothing wrong with her…absolutely nothing. But something had kept stopping Kamal from apologizing….his self-esteem.

18. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

Srk: (pleading) Please…Bhai, you’re learn to like her…
    Kamal: (hands on top of his head in frustration) Uggh…they’re too many problems….I cannot handle this…its too much pain for me to bear…
    Srk: (trying to look into Kamal’s eyes) what other problems….Bhabi and her brother…is that it? (Kamal looking at him harshly as Srk sneered) Bhai….maybe you’re the one who is making the problems worse for yourself…you’re the one that’s exaggerating…(turning to leave)
    Kamal: Shahrukh….(Srk stops and turns gradually as Kamal walks towards him) I didn’t call you out here, to argue….but…I just, really missed you a lot (stammering) and…
    Shahrukh smiled at his brother as he witnessed his brother struggle to express his emotions.
    Srk immediately hugged his brother, surprising Kamal somewhat. Kamal hugged him back, and had a glint of happiness on his face after a long time. Srk parted from his brother and left after a little while of talking with him.

As Srk entered the house, the look on his face was annoyance. Johnny and Aamir were sitting at the table eating a delicious meal that Kajol had prepared. He walked in with a revolting expression on his face as he watched the two eat like animals. Instantaneously, when Johnny and Shahrukh’s eyes met, Johnny had taken one last gulp…
    Johnny: uuuhh…Kajol…..
    Shahrukh had continued to give him a cold stare as Johnny got up nervously…Aamir hadn’t noticed a thing. Kajol came out of the kitchen swiftly and noticed her husband was back from talking with Kamal. Shahrukh’s angry gaze had altered as he saw Kajol before his eyes. Johnny quickly went to her side, and bid her farewell….taking her hand, and quickly kissing it. Shahrukh had bit his lip and started to walk towards Johnny, who had hastily pulled Aamir from his meal and scampered away. Kajol put her hand over her mouth, and turned Srk around to face her…
    Kajol: (giggles) Hey…how did it go?
    Srk: well, I’ve spoken to him reasonably…and I’m sure Amitji had also spoken to him…
    Kajol: (unbelievably) Amitji????
    Shahrukh: Yeah (smirks) he really likes you…he thinks you’re a nice girl…
    Kajol looked down bashfully as she heard the compliment. She was happy to know that Amithabh wasn’t holding a grudge over her…In between her thoughts; she had remembered that Srk was out for a long time, and must have not eaten a thing….
    Kajol: (looking up speedily) Oh…have a seat…I’ll bring a plate…
    Kajol went into the kitchen…as he pulled up a chair. He sat comfortably and stared at Kajol while she placed the food on his dish. He looked up at her mindlessly and had another one of his roguish ideas up his sleeve. As she continued putting different types of dishes on his plate he said…
    Srk: Kaju…I’m hungry…
    Kajol: (still concentrating on the food) hhhmm…I know…that’s why I’m placing the food in front of you…(giggles)
    Srk: (grins) I’m not hungry for food…
    Kajol paused for a moment and looked at him wittily….he kept staring at her in the meantime.
    Kajol: And what exactly are you hungry for (rolling her eyes and putting her hands to her hips)
    Shahrukh quickly snatched Kajol’s arm and pulled her over to him. He somewhat spinned her over, making her lay on his lap. Shahrukh put his face closely to hers as she looked at him apprehensively.
    Shahrukh: (abrasively with a grin) You…
    He imprisoned Kajol’s lips with an affectionate kiss as Kajol struggled to be poised. She held his face as he caressed her with his lips. Shahrukh started to unlock her hair fervently, giving her an attentive signal.
    Kajol: (parting away from his lips, in-between breaths) Shahru…you have to eat… (panting) Chalo, let me go…
    Srk: Nehin (brusquely while kissing her temple)
    Kajol: (warning look) Shahrukh…….
    Shahrukh lifted her up, but she remained sitting on his lap. He looked at her with sardonic eyes as she smiled at his obeisance.
    Srk: Than you have to feed me…. (innocently)
    Kajol nudged his head amusingly while getting up from his lap. She went around and put her arms around him from behind, laying her head on his shoulder. He grinned as she reached her hand over to the plate, taking the food with her hand, and fed him. She kissed him on the cheek endearingly, and had continued feeding him as he persistently held her hand. Kamal had walked by their home, strolling around outside, and happened to catch a glimpse of the two. Srk bit her finger while she was feeding him, making her gasp and whack his head lightly as he laughed. Kamal let out a rough chuckle and had witnessed his younger brother’s happiness. He sighed in sorrow though….Kamal was in a deep dilemma. He went away from the window and moved into his house.

There Sri Devi was, sleeping on the table which had been surrounded by many food….she had been waiting for Kamal all the while. He went over remorsefully, and kneeled before her. He looked at her regretfully and his eyes had started filling up with tears. Why was he so arrogant….he hated it so much. He put his hands over his face frustratedly, gradually wiping the tears off his face….He looked keenly at his wife, and took her hand….he started to remember how blissful he use to be with her. Just like Shahrukh, he was mischievous, and impish. Always grabbing Sri Devi unexpectedly and planting kisses on her.
    He remembered one time, he stood under an old oak tree, with her, holding her in his grasp. They both cuddled with each other, and looked at each other endearingly. All of a sudden, Shahrukh and the kids came out of nowhere, laughing, hooting and whistling at the couple. Sri Devi parted away from Kamal coyly, as Kamal would chase after the children and Srk furiously.
    Kamal slightly smirked…but his heart had ached inside.
    Kamal: (tears coming out) main tumse bohut pyaar karta hoon…. please mujhe maaf karo…(kissing her hand lightly)
    Kamal let go of her hand and stood up. He picked her up, holding her in his arms, as she slept serenely in his hold, not aware of what had just occurred. He entered their room, and laid her on his bed. He stroked her face, tilting his head, looking at her admiringly….gradually, he rested on the bed, with her, by his side…

19. movi3_fan

movi3_fan New Member

lol...o okie:eek:

20. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

nice work yaar.... maybe we should post some pics that can go along with specific sequences