1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

clever SRK

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by irene, Nov 17, 2007.

1. irene

irene Active Member

Om Shanti Om is many things, but the one feeling I have most is that it is clever. The way they take the mickey out of everything and especially of themselves is so extremely clever. People who watch it and who are not so intuned in the movie industry and into SRK, will not catch all the inunedo's but will still love it.
    I don't care about abs or no abs, SRK in jeans is the most beautiful thing ever, he certainly wears jeans well, and he is so comfortable in his own skin, that is so super sexy. And I know he has dimples, but they show up in this movie like never before.
    I find the chemistry beteen them in in the first part perfect, I have read complaints about the lack of chemistry, but obviously in the second part they can't have it, she doesn't realise at all that they had a history.
    This movie will and must win awards, for the humour, the cleverness, the sadness, the fun and the brilaint acting of SRK. To me it's his best acting performance ever and I have seen what ever there is to see of him.
    And Abischek was a great sport to play like he did, as did Akshay.
    I had tears and loud out laughs and giggles and every emotion you could think of, well done to all of them.
    It's the first movie in a long time that I didn't want to end.
    Our King is King.

Wafa, I can't find the spell check thing and English is not my first language so forgive spelling and grammar.
    I heard Gaurie was in it but didn't spot her or was it her in the quick scene when they were casting for Shanty?
    luv Irene

2. clochette

clochette New Member

Irene, Gauri was just at the end, after the presenting of the cast and crew, just before Farah came in the rikshaw.
    I agree to your review, only I would not use the word 'clever' but 'intelligent'. I think all what they did while shooting and promoting, was extremely clever, but the conception of the film in his details is simply mindblowingly intelligent and all - even the 'junior artists' - played with all their heart.

3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

SRK in jeans is the most beautiful thing ever, he certainly wears jeans well, and he is so comfortable in his own skin, that is so super sexy.

I agree, like he said, he makes that shit look good :p

4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

irene, gauri was in the credits at the end of the movie.
    thanks for the review:thumb: