1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

`Chit-Chat` with SRK-Interview

Discussion in 'Don 2 Hall of Fame' started by mumbiene, Jan 1, 2012.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

has anyone found this on youtube?

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Loved what he said about creating a romantic role of a man who respects women and how even in real life he feels women trust him as he's sensitive and understands them.:heart:

Thanks a lot Marlies!:)

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  4. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

Chit-Chat` with SRK

HODAABDO, iamsrking and Rayhana thank this.
  5. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

Chit-Chat` with SRK-II

HODAABDO and Rayhana thank this.
  6. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

`Chit-Chat` with SRK-III

HODAABDO and Rayhana thank this.
  7. HODAABDO

HODAABDO New Member

thanks a lot, please can u translate What he said about his wife .

8. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Here is the translation, I just saw this post now, so translated for you :) the Gauri part of the Part 3 of the Interview http://bit.ly/yK3ZXw -

Journo: What is the most romantic thing you have done off-screen, on-screen you have said the world.
    SRK: I dont know..I..
    Journo: There must be something..this is the first time I am seeing you with lost of words.
    SRK: I .... Yeah because I have never done anything romantic...(Ritesh interrupts: You should ask Gauri) ..I think she had left me and she didnt want to marry me, I think, so I was going to drop her to her house from my house...I had a van - in delhi, all used to drive vans, so from my house to her house, I had put posters on the road at night saying its 16th, its 16th (on the poster) - I had said to her that dont leave me now, leave me on 16th of next month...(Journo asks, why?) ..because I had thought that in that one month I will convince her back, you know you just cant drop someone....(Journo: dont break my heart..)..so yeah dont break my heart, so a month later, gimme a month, boys are like that only that - come on gimme another chance..I told her that, 16th next month 16th next month, so she wasnt ready to listen, so I had put the posters on the road at night saying its 16th, its 16th...and then, the posters got over at 'Panchsheel Club' and then she said, stop the car, she got out and she left saying..no 16th, 16th - from today we are done and we wont talk to each other.....so I think thats the only thing I remember...I dunno if its romantic or not, (Journo: Its very romantic)...a lil silly may be but I dunno I have never...I am not very romantic..I am shy of...I dunno how to talk to girls, I will be honest and even with gauri actually she was the first girl I went and asked for a dance, I told my friend to ask her if she would dance with me and she said yes and I married her later...I was like she danced..so lets marry too :p just incase I wont be able to ask anyone else (hehe :lol:)

Vegainko, L.O.V.E., Rayhana and 5 others thanked this.
  9. HODAABDO

HODAABDO New Member

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much, great work

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Thanks to fatima for the translation of 1st video:

What's the most interesting part about Don?
    Guy beside SRK: "It's very interesting how we made a sequel on a negtive character, a character who millions have fallen in love with! We never thought that we would actually even MAKE a sequel, that's why it took 5 years."

Guy besde SRK: " you know people were very anxious and curious to know who was Don, what happend to him after, where did he come from...they wanted to know even more about him!

How many women refuse when say you that? ("look into my eyes and say you love me")
    SRK: " Not in the movies...in real life, I don't even try to because I'm afraid I'll get slapped! I'm very shy of girls. Unless their my friends, I don't really know what to say to ones who aren't. I start blushing!"

SRK: "There's 2 things I find hard: Romancing and being bad".

I've read an interveriw of yours, that you've played a romantic lover and a bad boy at the same time in many of your early movies, so tell me how that felt.
    SRK: "Well at first it was I found it kinda weird since I was already married. And plus some people said that I couldn't do it cause I didn't have romantic face, so that made me a little upset!"

SRK: "When I was shooting for the film "Darr" someone gave me a script for a film called "Shayad" I thought it would be a lot of fun! But then for some reasons the idea got scratched and instead I got "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge".

( talking to the other dude) How did you guys as filmakers see Don in Shah Rukh Khan when he's known as the King or romance and is known for playing romantic roles?
    Guy beside SRK: "I think we've all grown up watching Don, amd when Farhan started watching it, the only person who came in mind was Shah Rukh."

You've obviously already seen Amitabh Bachan play Don, when you were little did you ever imagine that that would be you someday?
    SRK: Not at all, my parents showed me Devdas and look now I'm Devdas!

SRK: When I was doing Dilwale it was actually qute hard for me cause most newcomers usually start their career by doing romantic roles but that wasn't me. One day yash jee said to me "if you wanna be a big hero, you have to be a romantic hero". So I said OK, I'll try it, and I actually really liked it

HODAABDO, mumbiene, Rayhana and 2 others thanked this.
  11. L.O.V.E.

L.O.V.E. Member

A HUGE thank you to everyone for the translations! I really appreciate it. Thanks again!

Aww... This is so cute! I don't have another word to describe it =) It's just very, very cute :D

Again... Aww... :D

Well, guess who's laughing now, suckers! :D

SRK's~Princess says thanks.
  12. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

Thank you for translate!

13. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Thank you Anshula and Fatima for the translations!Really appreciate it!:hug:

14. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

thanks for the translation:)